Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services (65777 Views)

Fresh Vacancies At Doheney Services Ltd / Apply Now For Fiber Optics Technicians Job At Doheney Services Ltd – 2016 / Doheney Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 03, 2016
This is for all those that have been interviewed for the role of sanitation supervisor at doheney services ltd. I created this thread so that we can interact and update each other on developments concerning the job. I was interviewed on Tuesday and it was really nice. How was yours?

To all those asking me about the pay, someone told me the pay is 80k and shortly after the interview another dude told me he asked the interviewer about the package and was told that it's 120k and that if not for deductions it would have been 150k, which are all speculations. Such shouldn't matter to us now. Sanitation of Lagos State should be out concern first.

How soon will the job kick off or will there be another round of interview? I overheard a staff talking on phone about how they are yet to start the assessment for OND holders. I think SSCE holders are also told to apply but for a junior role just below that of OND.

I know many nairalanders were there, so kindly update us on what you might know about the job.

Let's share.

Edited#

If you took part in the 2nd interview, a whatsapp group has been created where we share information among ourselves. Drop your number on this thread so as to be added to the group. Make sure you mention me or achimugu18 in the post.
#edited
people are getting invites already.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
This is for all those that have been interviewed for the role of sanitation supervisor at doheney services ltd. I created this thread so that we can interact and update each other on developments concerning the job. I was interviewed on Tuesday and it was really nice. How was yours?

Someone told me the pay is 80k and shortly after the interview another dude told me he asked the interviewer about the package and was told that it's 120k and that if not for deductions it would have been 150k.

How soon will the job kick off or will there be another round of interview? I overheard a staff talking on phone about how they are yet to start the assessment for OND holders. I think SSCE holders are also told to apply but for a junior role just below that of OND.

I know many nairalanders were there, so kindly update us on what you might know about the job.

Let's share.
please how did u applied?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 03, 2016
odutolasodiq:
search their website for their contact number then call to know if the offer is still available. If still available, you will be told to come with your CV and 2 passport photographs probably the following day for assessment.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bobochem: 12:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Someone told me the pay is 80k and shortly after the interview another dude told me he asked the interviewer about the package and was told that it's 120k and that if not for deductions it would have been 150k.

Let's share.
did u do any presentation although. As for me I was shortlisted 4 community sanitation supervision and I did a presentation on impact of environmental sanitation policy in Lagos state.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
search their website for their contact number then call to know if the offer is still available. If still available, you will be told to come with your CV and 2 passport photographs probably the following day for assessment.
no number to call except email, i have sent my CV. if u hav a number i could call kindly help forward it to my mail; odutolasodiq@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
odutolasodiq:
no number to call except email, i have sent my CV. if u hav a number i could call kindly help forward it to my mail; odutolasodiq@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation
you didn't search well. Email is not reliable cos that was what I first did without any response before I called their line 08134602626 and was told that the exercise was almost over but extended till this past Tuesday. I went on Tuesday and happenings made me believe the interview is still ongoing.

call to find out.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
bobochem:
did u do any presentation although. As for me I was shortlisted 4 community sanitation supervision and I did a presentation on impact of environmental sanitation policy in Lagos state.
i didn't do any presentation and my interview was very short- about sanitation. Do you have any idea about when they will start contacting applicants and also about the pay?

cc MoltenMagma ayokunle032
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
I got there today to discover it's been closed though I was still given an attention prob cos I came from far place. Epe

I was interviewed on Sanitation, waste mgt, my ward and community as a whole.

They are at the sorting stage hopefully we should be contacted soon.

bloodyBLOGGER:
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 2:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Here's the link but not sure it's still on

To whom it may concern.

If you are interested in any of the position in this link, kindly go to No.55 Coker Road, Ilupeju with your CV and 2 passports on Tuesday for interview.

Please dress Corporate. All the best.

http://www.justjobsng.com/2016/05/fresh-jobs-in-an-environmental-sanitation-firm

odutolasodiq:
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
bollyfolly:
I got there today to discover it's been closed though I was still given an attention prob cos I came from far place. Epe

I was interviewed on Sanitation, waste mgt, my ward and community as a whole.

They are at the sorting stage hopefully we should be contacted soon.

wow!
Am so glad for you and may God help us all get the job. How did you know they are already in the sorting stage?

@odutolasodiq maybe you should try visiting them. Perhaps, you might be giving the above kind of consideration.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
achimugu18:

I did mine on the 19th of May but I have not heard from them. When should we really be especting. I am really tired, I need a job like seriously. My presentation was 'ways you can drive in cleanliness in lagos state'
i think the assessment ended on Tuesday cos someone on this thread mentioned that he was there today and was told such but was still considered for interview. The person also mentioned that they are in the sorting stage, probably grouping applicants according to local government areas. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope in God.

have any idea about the pay?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ayokunle032(m): 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
this is a vry gud idea__let hope fo the best...
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bobochem: 3:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
achimugu18:

I did mine on the 19th of May but I have not heard from them. When should we really be especting. I am really tired, I need a job like seriously. My presentation was 'ways you can drive in cleanliness in lagos state'
I called dem 2day and dey told me dat immediately dey are thru wt interviews dey will contact us
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by odutolasodiq(m): 4:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
you didn't search well. Email is not reliable cos that was what I first did without any response before I called their line 08134602626 and was told that the exercise was almost over but extended till this past Tuesday. I went on Tuesday and happenings made me believe the interview is still ongoing.

call to find out.
thanks alot boss
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 7:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes truly it ended on Wednesday. I went there based on the info I got from friends that they were asking for pple that came from Epe or badagry.

Meanwhile, you can still go drop cv there, they are recruiting firm cos while I was there someone came to submit her brother's cv

@pay no idea but I want to believe it can't be that bad though might not be so big. I came to b realized lately during my job hunting that pple no longer look for that good paying jobs but the ones that can sustain and cater for their needs.

As I said earlier, d pay may not be so big or so bad.

bloodyBLOGGER:
i think the assessment ended on Tuesday cos someone on this thread mentioned that he was there today and was told such but was still considered for interview. The person also mentioned that they are in the sorting stage, probably grouping applicants according to local government areas. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and hope in God.

have any idea about the pay?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thanks dearie, I saw them sorting out the forms filled by applicants and the guy that attended to me said same thing as well. Let's be hopeful.

It is well

bloodyBLOGGER:
wow!
Am so glad for you and may God help us all get the job. How did you know they are already in the sorting stage?

@odutolasodiq maybe you should try visiting them. Perhaps, you might be giving the above kind of consideration.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
achimugu18:

Did u do the written test that you will be asked to advice on some certain issues in a soft ware company, and the oral argument section?
i think we the members of the batch that did assessment on Tuesday this week didn't go through as much as the above cos it was very brief. I guess it was because of the crowd. Maybe you guys were the first set.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bobochem: 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
achimugu18:

Did u do the written test that you will be asked to advice on some certain issues in a soft ware company, and the oral argument section?
yes
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 9:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bobochem: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
achimugu18:

You were also part of the first set I guess
yes
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
@lawalmayor any info?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 11:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
achimugu18:

They always says very soon, When could that soon be?
i just got a call from doheney services inviting me for an interview concerning this same position. I guess they just saw the CV I sent to their email few weeks back. The lady on phone told me not to bother again since I had already been to their office for assessment.

I used the opportunity to ask if there were still available slots; she said yes but it depends on the local government. I also asked to know when we are most likely going to hear from them, which I was told will be before the end of this month.

If you know anyone qualified enough for the role, kindly tell the person to call their number, which is on this thread, and state his/her local government Area to see if there is still a slot available.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ajilegend(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
Pls is the job still available? I am interested
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 3:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
ajilegend:
the job is still available but it depends on the local government you are in. call 08134602626 to confirm if there's still slots left in your local government.

achimugu18, you can call that number for your enquiry.

God help us all.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
I guess so, they are calling pple that submitted cv online. Submit Yours too n visit them tomorrow by 10am with hard copy cv n 2 passports.

Ire o

ajilegend:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja / 4 Things Employers Hate To See On Your Cv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.