Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services (65757 Views)

Fresh Vacancies At Doheney Services Ltd / Apply Now For Fiber Optics Technicians Job At Doheney Services Ltd – 2016 / Doheney Services Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by crazymom(f): 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello nairalanders, pls any news on ketu LG??
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Droyal(f): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
I got an invite for the next stage this afternoon. Ojo local govt I
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bobochem: 9:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
I never get any thing 4 my side, ikorodu lga
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Update:_

The last stage wasn't really stressful. Just know what your expected to do as regarding the position you applied for. Who you report to n those you want to supervise.

Your ward, street names around your community and above all your skills. The rest is history. Pls know d elements of waste mgt, very important.

I saw pple from ibeju Lekki, Ikorodu, Epe, Eredo. Those are the pple I had a chat with, I don't know if other lgas were invited for that yesterday but I want to believe it will be done in batches.

As per d pay, hrd it's something reasonable and d job is kinda govt job. Let's be hopeful.

All the best
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by ayokunle032(m): 11:19am On Jun 17, 2016
bollyfolly:
Update:_

The last stage wasn't really stressful. Just know what your expected to do as regarding the position you applied for. Who you report to n those you want to supervise.

Your ward, street names around your community and above all your skills. The rest is history. Pls know d elements of waste mgt, very important.

I saw pple from ibeju Lekki, Ikorodu, Epe, Eredo. Those are the pple I had a chat with, I don't know if other lgas were invited for that yesterday but I want to believe it will be done in batches.

As per d pay, hrd it's something reasonable and d job is kinda govt job. Let's be hopeful.

All the best

pls wat are the elements of waste management.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by emmloppy: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2016
ayokunle032:

Bros u dnt ask everything..d man has really laid all the info bare,,google elements of waste mgt u get more than enough answers ..
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by poundlander: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
anybody got invite from ipaja-ayobo axis? like how many people do they interview a day?does that have received invites, please what are your course of study and/or qualifications?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 17, 2016
ayokunle032:

you can simply google for it.

Did you get invite?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by liquor01(m): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
So I just got another message..................... Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment for the sanitation supervisor position, Ikorodu West LG.You are invited for the final interview. Date: 20/06/2016. Venue: 55 Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Time:1pm. Please come with your CV. Regards, Doheney Services Ltd.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
liquor01:
So I just got another message..................... Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment for the sanitation supervisor position, Ikorodu West LG.You are invited for the final interview. Date: 20/06/2016. Venue: 55 Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Time:1pm. Please come with your CV. Regards, Doheney Services Ltd.
i don't understand.

have you been interviewed for the 2nd stage?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by liquor01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
i don't understand.
have you been interviewed for the 2nd stage?

Yes... I did the 2nd stage yesterday 16th..
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
liquor01:

call them before you go so as to know if the message is meant for a final stage or was just sent to you in error.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by liquor01(m): 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
call them before you go so as to know if the message is meant for a final stage or was just sent to you in error.

The messages are different.... So I feel its not a mistake..

This is for the second staage................ Which I went yesterday 16th june......................
Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment for the sanitation supervisor position.You are hereby invited for the final stage interview. Date:Tomorrow Thursday , Venue:55, Coker Rd off Town way, Ilupeju Lagos. Time: 11am. Please come with a copy of your CV Regards, Doheney Services Ltd.

This is for the 3rd stage.............
Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment for the sanitation supervisor position, Ikorodu West LG.You are invited for the final interview. Date: 20/06/2016. Venue: 55 Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Time:1pm. Please come with your CV. Regards, Doheney Services Ltd.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by poundlander: 8:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
I guess it's in batches per local government.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
No cause for alarm. Just call them and tell them you've done the final interview already. I guess it was mixed up.

liquor01:

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Call to verify before proceeding. It's still same final stage. Pls note that invite r not sent by just one person, so you don't expect them to write same ways.

Anyway, all the best.

liquor01:

This is for the second staage................ Which I went yesterday 16th june......................
Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment for the sanitation supervisor position.You are hereby invited for the final stage interview. Date:Tomorrow Thursday , Venue:55, Coker Rd off Town way, Ilupeju Lagos. Time: 11am. Please come with a copy of your CV Regards, Doheney Services Ltd.

Dear applicant, you have been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment for the sanitation supervisor position, Ikorodu West LG.You are invited for the final interview. Date: 20/06/2016. Venue: 55 Coker Road, Ilupeju, Lagos. Time:1pm. Please come with your CV. Regards, Doheney Services Ltd.
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bobochem: 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
liquor01:

are u the only one shortlisted 4 ikorodu
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
bobochem:
are u the only one shortlisted 4 ikorodu
guys, any info?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by poundlander: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
any update, invite etc?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by suxex4ever: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Anyone from alimosho local government?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by poundlander: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
they have selected those they needed for the job. they considered people that did theirs last month mostly (presentation people). also considered those that are well connected amongst those that did theirs this month. all the best
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by bollyfolly: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
How did u get to know about this? Need more update pls

poundlander:
they have selected those they needed for the job. they considered people that did theirs last month mostly (presentation people). also considered those that are well connected amongst those that did theirs this month. all the best
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by achimugu18: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
poundlander:
where did you get this your information from?

Tell us o!
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by runny7: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
My dear ppl dnt listen to ppls comment here . They are nt fact.. Ani way I got an invite today 4 yaba. Am sure is batch by batch. Urs will com. Our lady of pepertual help pray 4 us

1 Like

Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
runny7:
My dear ppl dnt listen to ppls comment here . They are nt fact.. Ani way I got an invite today 4 yaba. Am sure is batch by batch. Urs will com. Our lady of pepertual help pray 4 us
i wish you well.

was the message via SMS or email?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by waria(m): 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Any latest update from those that went there today?
Re: Thread For Sanitation Supervisor At Doheney Services by crazymom(f): 7:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Yh, I was at doheney services today. What a crowd!! My interview was scheduled for 10am but unfortunately I was late.
My LGA, kosofe had been called n I had to wait for a hour after I got there b4 I was attended to.
The interview was a one on one discussion, but I suppose I was a little bit nervous, all the same it is not as lengthy as D first interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

FG Places Embargo On Recruitment / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form Is Out!! / A Lady Searching For Job With Placard On Her Neck In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.