Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor (58434 Views)

The 12 Stations On The Abuja Light Rail Phase 1 Corridor Have Been Completed / Buhari Signs Treaty On Establishment Of Abidjan-Lagos Corridor / Safe Corridor Initiative: 800 Repentant Boko Haram Insurgents Granted Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by ttaluko(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
He as getting to the apex of his life, my own go come very soon.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by tyson99(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
Ok that's why you Always Mumu mumu Junketing like a Flying Bird flying from one Country to another just to snap photos with Foreign Leaders,
Hanging them on the wall always looking at them like Calendar. Ok now i understand while you make that your silly senseless comment that Baboon and Monkey shall sock in Blood. The Tribalism Power you have now will be the same Power that will Consume tomorrow.

You have tour round the whole World under one years on your Regime. When are you Traveling to the Moon?

One years so how many year has he spentgrin oyinbo pepper
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by bola77uk(f): 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Love you Mr President

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by laikas: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
I don't wanna see what he was doing in his toilet, i would rather watch two lizards fucck each other than watch this old man masturbate
haba bros take it easy. i no ur hurting.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by MadCow1: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
ireneony:
Worst nigeria president ever

You don baff?

You don chop?

angry

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Larryfest(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
This is what my vote is actually doing....taking pictures at any slightess opportunity relevant or not. Baba get to work abeg economy is in the toilet!
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Temmytea70(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
OP should just SHATAP
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
The Mene-Nuale of Ogoni land

The Odozi Obodo 1 of Igbo land

Sai Baba

Oga adiri gi na mma President nwanneMadu Buhari

Otolo gbapia ndi si na igayi adi ndu dozie Nigeria anya.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Addicted2Women: 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
laikas:

haba bros take it easy. i no ur hurting.

Hurting because he's the American president ??
He can drive Nigeria to hell, e no go affect me
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by ipreach: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Good from the photographer
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by mamawin(f): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
aminho:
Well this must be new cuz it wasn't dia last week
you are right, you can see the president himself looking with surprise
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
The NDA thinks any affect PMB. You will only spoil ur land.
The money recover will be enough for 2 years.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Francis95(m): 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
worst President ever !!!!
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by KingsleyCEO: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
LOL grin is that why he didn't visit Ogoni?
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by crazymommy(f): 10:48am On Jun 03, 2016
ireneony:
Worst nigeria president ever
And obasanjo is??and abacha is?? or u were still around 3years old then??
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by laikas: 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Hurting because he's the American president ??
He can drive Nigeria to hell, e no go affect me
plz bros is there sumtin u no that ur fellow nigerians are ignorant of, plz share o.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Since pictures are out, the documentary will be out soon........titled' THE ADVENTURE OF BUHARI AND APC'
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Addicted2Women: 10:51am On Jun 03, 2016
laikas:

plz bros is there sumtin u no that ur fellow nigerians are ignorant of, plz share o.

Something like what ??
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by kiddkash(m): 10:52am On Jun 03, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He's wondering - who dey snap me anyhow?
someone is wasting money in taking pictures sai it is kwaraption
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by alabiyemmy(m): 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
How on earth is this news? Or worth a front page item?
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by PureWays(m): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one Mr President. You look good.

God bless Nigeria!
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by bluaero(m): 10:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Dear Lord. Whatever we have done to deserve this dunce, please forgive us.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by aminho(m): 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
mamawin:
you are right, you can see the president himself looking with surprise
well i will have a loim at it myself on monday i want to see what made oga surprise
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Deighv: 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
And this one becomes a news too
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by laikas: 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Something like what ??
the medication ur takin to prevent buharilia.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Addicted2Women: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
laikas:

the medication ur takin to prevent buharilia.

Travel to another country
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by epini(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2016
kk
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Nobody: 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Soon they will deny it trust me..
Built2last:
Is it not 48 hours yet for FG to release the names of looters....I dey find person name there oo..

Abeg who get Lai number. Na machine dey answer me
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by laikas: 11:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:

Travel to another country
can i join u. plz.
Re: President Buhari Admires Photos On His Corridor by Zikyke(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
NwaNimo1:
He's wondering - who dey snap me anyhow?
Na true u talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Do We Have Any Of These Helicopter gunships In Nigeria? / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.