Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa (31360 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by stanliwise(m): 9:34am On Jun 04, 2016
MarryMeee:
typical African man, who celebrates another person's misery, because he feels it will make him feel better abt his. She is crying coming out of a house on banana island, while you are laughing at her coming out of some ditch in a remote village. It will never take away your own misery, stop being so petty
lwkmd!!! grin grin
u are right bro! I think it is a world-wide thin actually.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by teabully(m): 9:38am On Jun 04, 2016
canDy4eva:
dat wz way toooo much. kiss kiss
crazymom asked for it, d dude was on his own lane b4 bin disturbed,he was just addressing the news in "his" funny" way.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by teabully(m): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Dude, it okay, u already Sstole show,
NaWetinDey:

The fact that you can identify mad pigs confirms your own madness.

This just confirms my initial stand: you are just one crazy woman. Can anyone imagine this: "I'm allergic to mad pigs?" The fact that you are able to identify 'mad' pigs has singled you out as being as mad as you claim. And the allergy, does it mean that you actually breastfeed 'normal' pigs but can't stand the 'mad' ones nibbling at your crazy mammary? Or, maybe, you are actually made a 'mommy' by one of the pigs u rear? People like you can have sickening secrets, you know. Whichever is the case, I can only say sorry to you: you ruined your life with your own hand by sleeping with a pig and giving birth to one crazy one. And I'm suspecting that that very pig that Nader you a crazymommy is no more interested in you...it makes you even madder. sowy u hear.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by teabully(m): 9:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Lol, dude it okay, seriously I hate being insulted by being called a fool, and I know how u feel, knwing fully well u ain't even referring to her @ ur 1st post,
NaWetinDey:

See this one...vindictive...waiting to happen.

A typical 'pussyfied' Nigerian male idiottt. Women are speaking for themselves and you think they can't "fight" for themselves too. I've read of your likes buried in pvssy graves.

I presume both of you are in the mad race that produced the mad child of a pig which has turned her crazy. Fooools are fund of calling people fooools just like the two of you. Why not when both of u lack common sense to know that I didn't talk to her when she came for me-another person's 'child?'

Both of you should go take your antimad drugs. And I detest woman wrappers who get vindictive to their fellow men only when they smell pvssy around. Instead of trying to masturbate behind your internet device on a crazymommy, why don't you just follow this part of honor for people like you: kill yourself.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by BABANGBALI: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Dat na your problem.

BREAKING NEWS.

Finally! Finally!

After a long deliberation that lasted for more than 9 hours between the leaders of NLC and TUC and top government dignitaries which included the Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Senate President, Speaker of House of Representatives, Minister of Labour and Employment, Minister of Power and Housing, Minister of Transportation, Chief of Army Staff, all the State Governors, the Inspector General of Police and other respected stake holders, it has been unanimously resolved that today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday.. 

Thank you and Have a blessed day!
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Missmossy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Eyah...i pity her much.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Awww BOZO!! That's where you missed it with your slowpoke- like brain. Who told you I'm a guy? Awww O.de in your village women don't defend women abi? Come out of 1802 and come into 2016. You're a big fo0l accept it. She finished you without referring to any of your family members and your stupi.d self had to bring his already low and already stupi.d self into mentioning an innocent child in the matter. You're a disgrace to men folk and not worthy to be used to wipe a pig's asS. I'm done with your stupi.d daft self. Its only on internet they have mouth, when them face their fellow man na, dey go dey stammer like cd wey don crack. Gerrout of here jare
NaWetinDey:

See this one...vindictive...waiting to happen.

A typical 'pussyfied' Nigerian male idiottt. Women are speaking for themselves and you think they can't "fight" for themselves too. I've read of your likes buried in pvssy graves.

I presume both of you are in the mad race that produced the mad child of a pig which has turned her crazy. Fooools are fund of calling people fooools just like the two of you. Why not when both of u lack common sense to know that I didn't talk to her when she came for me-another person's 'child?'

Both of you should go take your antimad drugs. And I detest woman wrappers who get vindictive to their fellow men only when they smell pvssy around. Instead of trying to masturbate behind your internet device on a crazymommy, why don't you just follow this part of honor for people like you: kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
vindictive:
Awww BOZO!! That's where you missed it with your slowpoke- like brain. Who told you I'm a guy? Awww O.de in your village women don't defend women abi? Come out of 1802 and come into 2016. You're a big fo0l accept it. She finished you without referring to any of your family members and your stupi.d self had to bring his already low and already stupi.d self into mentioning an innocent child in the matter. You're a disgrace to men folk and not worthy to be used to wipe a pig's asS. I'm done with your stupi.d daft self. Its only on internet they have mouth, when them face their fellow man na, dey go dey stammer like cd wey don crack. Gerrout of here jare

Not being a guy makes your case even worse. You are lesbian or you are uglier than a vulture-no wonder you can't state your gender. Fuuuck off my mentions. One more thing: your sillyy mom must have been the man of your father's house, no wonder she raised you up jumping in at every opportunity to insult any man. She never respected your father (I pity him). The repercussions are that you will maintain a vindictive generation and your brothers will be at the mercies of witches like you and the one who caged your dad. If u have no respect for men u can't expect to be treated as a lady.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
teabully:
Lol, dude it okay, seriously I hate being insulted by being called a fool, and I know how u feel, knwing fully well u ain't even referring to her @ ur 1st post,

Can you imagine how a typical Nigerian feminist feels like: she jumps at me because I made a general comment and, instead of showing what supposedly superior arguement she has in her mention, she resorted to insinuations...and still expect to be treated as a lady. Some of them fooools think they are fighting for their rights by fighting with 'online' men. They mess up any generation that allows them in. What these lots don't understand is that, every woman, by virtue of her feminine self, and not by verbal vehemence, is a world-changer. I can dance naked as a man and still be myself tomorrow, but only a foolishsss woman dances naked bc she will live all her life trying to convince the world that she's not mad. She's the type who complains of marriage abuse bc of her mouth. I care less if anyone misquotes me bc I know that there are those who understand my argument. Those only are my cares.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 1:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:

Now, did I not say it? You are "allergic" to "mad pigs!"

Such a statement can only come fronm a truly crazy mommy like you. WTF is a mad pig and y the allergy; do you breed pigs to know mad ones?

Well, crazymommy, I'll try to be praying for your child so your craziness doesn't get to it/him/her. Who even knows if it's a pig dt u r mothering.

I'm gonna take sth chilled as advised by a normal person. I wouldn't want to be seen as crazy as you.

But, come to think of it: some men can be tough; it beats me how anyone can put up with your craziness...and u r not qshamed to showcase it to the world. smh
This is a stale sentence kids say when they want to learn how to join words together....grin I know you are describing your late mother but u could have done so in a civil way...grin
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:

Can you imagine how a typical Nigerian feminist feels like: she jumps at me because I made a general comment and, instead of showing what supposedly superior arguement she has in her mention, she resorted to insinuations...and still expect to be treated as a lady. Some of them fooools think they are fighting for their rights by fighting with 'online' men. They mess up any generation that allows them in. What these lots don't understand is that, every woman, by virtue of her feminine self, and not by verbal vehemence, is a world-changer. I can dance naked as a man and still be myself tomorrow, but only a foolishsss woman dances naked bc she will live all her life trying to convince the world that she's not mad. She's the type who complains of marriage abuse bc of her mouth. I care less if anyone misquotes me bc I know that there are those who understand my argument. Those only are my cares.

Mr man will u just stop shouting and stop calling your mother Olosho??will u just stop shouting and calling ur mother a mad dog who do not even know your father after she slept with 8 men including your father that made u a bastard child??
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
teabully:
crazymom asked for it, d dude was on his own lane b4 bin disturbed,he was just addressing the news in "his" funny" way.
this is a public forum..if he cannot handle insult then he should not bring his stupidity to the forum...don't near the kitchen if u are scared of heat...
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:

Now, did I not say it? You are "allergic" to "mad pigs!"

Such a statement can only come fronm a truly crazy mommy like you. WTF is a mad pig and y the allergy; do you breed pigs to know mad ones?

Well, crazymommy, I'll try to be praying for your child so your craziness doesn't get to it/him/her. Who even knows if it's a pig dt u r mothering.

I'm gonna take sth chilled as advised by a normal person. I wouldn't want to be seen as crazy as you.

But, come to think of it: some men can be tough; it beats me how anyone can put up with your craziness...and u r not qshamed to showcase it to the world. smh
Dude stop sounding a broken CD just because you feel your mother and sisters in your family is a pig does not mean everyone is like your dirty mother....grin
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
canDy4eva:
r u pained If no den stop fytin, k. But if yes den continue...
And what is your business if I fight or not??dem dey fight for Abuja you dey interfere from Lagos...e concern you??or u just feel like quoting me so I can notice u exist??or it was ur husband I quoted??
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:

The fact that you can identify mad pigs confirms your own madness.

This just confirms my initial stand: you are just one crazy woman. Can anyone imagine this: "I'm allergic to mad pigs?" The fact that you are able to identify 'mad' pigs has singled you out as being as mad as you claim. And the allergy, does it mean that you actually breastfeed 'normal' pigs but can't stand the 'mad' ones nibbling at your crazy mammary? Or, maybe, you are actually made a 'mommy' by one of the pigs u rear? People like you can have sickening secrets, you know. Whichever is the case, I can only say sorry to you: you ruined your life with your own hand by sleeping with a pig and giving birth to one crazy one. And I'm suspecting that that very pig that Nader you a crazymommy is no more interested in you...it makes you even madder. sowy u hear.
Cry of a frustrated impotent dog....grin
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Dabbyfab: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
[
quote author=TS2 post=46255305]

You ppl that always refer to US for everything. Dyu see how little the regard they have for marriage is? Now men are sleeping with men and same for women. Women are divorcing women. Men are becoming women. Small time, they will marry and divorce animals.

Sorry for you who always think everything about the US is good. Jonzing.
[/quote]

Yes divorce is there for a reason and I will divorce any man that put my life in danger by having unprotected sex. Yes I will refer to US and any other country that embrace divorce without the society judging and making the person feel like is her fault not to keep the marriage together whereas the so called husband is busy messing the marriage up. You have to be sorry for yourself that wants someone to be in a marriage that brings nothing but misery.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Dabbyfab: 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
[
quote author=Arsenate post=46258698]so because divorce is common and popular in the USA it's a good thing and we should embrace it in Nigeria, right?
Yeah everything the US does is right according to you Western zombie.
[/quote]

Zombie,divorce is there for a reason,is because of people like you that people are murdered because they want to stay married. If the society doesn't judge then people will do what is best for them and be at peace with their decision. So if Toke decide to divorce the husband after the whole scandal you don't feel she deserve that peace of mind. Why will she feel ashamed if the society is not judging, it is that her adulterous husband that should be ashamed. Yes everything in US is good if that is how you want to drive your point African mumu
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by canDy4eva(f): 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:
And what is your business if I fight or not??dem dey fight for Abuja you dey interfere from Lagos...e concern you??or u just feel like quoting me so I can notice u exist??or it was ur husband I quoted??
do me a favor.... F*ck off! I mean now!!!
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by canDy4eva(f): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:
Cry of a frustrated impotent dog....grin
c huiz talking... U better respect yasef o...
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by canDy4eva(f): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:
Mr man will u just stop shouting and stop calling your mother Olosho??will u just stop shouting and calling ur mother a mad dog who do not even know your father after she slept with 8 men including your father that made u a bastard child??
I now know that you are not human...
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by TS2(m): 8:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Dabbyfab:
[

Yes divorce is there for a reason and I will divorce any man that put my life in danger by having unprotected sex. Yes I will refer to US and any other country that embrace divorce without the society judging and making the person feel like is her fault not to keep the marriage together whereas the so called husband is busy messing the marriage up. You have to be sorry for yourself that wants someone to be in a marriage that brings nothing but misery.

You have ignore the spirit of my submission. It is not wrong to divorce. In fact, there is room for divorce in the bible. But this US you are talking about is not the best example of a society that promotes healthy marriage and sensible divorce.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by tabaski: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
cool
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
canDy4eva:
I now know that you are not human...
k
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by crazymommy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
canDy4eva:
c huiz talking... U better respect yasef o...
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dayo Amusa Steps Out In A See-Through Native Outfit / Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity / Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.