Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,233 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa (31359 Views)

Actor Ibrahim Chatta Speaks On Failed Marriage With Senator’s Daughter / My Failed Marriage Ruined Me – Eddy Remedy / Ifu Ennada: "My Ex Got Married 3 Weeks Ago & I Still Haven't Gotten Over Him" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
AUNTY SO WHAT SHOULD WE DO?

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Kiish(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Im available. come and marry na shocked shocked
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Trust me we know, it's written all over your face that your pained.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by masseratti: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Are this ppl alright? who cares.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by alizma: 11:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
crazymommy:
You can be funny without sounding like a fool but u just sounded like one...
this is constructive insult.

1 Like

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
crazymommy:
Mr man you are just vomiting on the thread without making any sense...you just dey pour spit for body like imbe*cile...everything u are just saying is just synonymous to what a mad person on the street is saying that people don't understand...am allergic to mad pigs...

Now, did I not say it? You are "allergic" to "mad pigs!"

Such a statement can only come fronm a truly crazy mommy like you. WTF is a mad pig and y the allergy; do you breed pigs to know mad ones?

Well, crazymommy, I'll try to be praying for your child so your craziness doesn't get to it/him/her. Who even knows if it's a pig dt u r mothering.

I'm gonna take sth chilled as advised by a normal person. I wouldn't want to be seen as crazy as you.

But, come to think of it: some men can be tough; it beats me how anyone can put up with your craziness...and u r not qshamed to showcase it to the world. smh

12 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by pocohantas(f): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love the way she handled it, Tiwa should learn from her. This is toke's first time of addressing the issue, people waited for her to talk, her silence really irked lots of people.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by TITOBIGZ(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
NaWetinDey:

It's good you said I "sounded" like a fool and not that I am one. Well, you see, it's actually a problem with your brain. Your ear hears something and your brain, maybe because it's whacked, translates it as something else. And your mind gets deceived. On a second thought, it may be because you are actually crazy as your username suggests. My only worry is: how mad can a man be to have impregnated a crazy woman-turning her into a crazy mom?
Things like you in female flesh amaze me.

E woooo,see finishing shockedshockedshocked

5 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dabbyfab:
There is nothing to be ashamed of,after all it is not her fault. She can still find true love,obviously the man she married was not meant for him. If Nigerian society is like US alot of people will come out from their miserable marriages. Our society believe a marriage must work by fire by force even when both parties are unhappy. She should keep her head up cos a man that betrayed his marriage,slept with a girl unprotected and got her pregnant is not worth it.Tomorrow he will infect you with deadly disease. She can move on cos there is no child that tied them together.One day she will look back and wonder what she even saw in the guy in the first place.

3 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Ugoeze2016: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes we know...but I pray that God grant u all ur heart desires. Ko easy my dear...keep smiling and trusting God for the best, good luck. God is able

want to make extra cash from your unused items? Check out my signature
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by GoldenEagle(f): 12:36am On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:
: owhat!!!! grin grin
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Jacko01: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2016
Wateva
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Elomus: 1:28am On Jun 04, 2016
onosprince:
But you have been kpanshin since den na
grin grin
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by canDy4eva(f): 3:49am On Jun 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:

It's good you said I "sounded" like a fool and not that I am one. Well, you see, it's actually a problem with your brain. Your ear hears something and your brain, maybe because it's whacked, translates it as something else. And your mind gets deceived. On a second thought, it may be because you are actually crazy as your username suggests. My only worry is: how mad can a man be to have impregnated a crazy woman-turning her into a crazy mom?
dat wz way toooo much. kiss kiss
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by canDy4eva(f): 3:52am On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:
Mr man you are just vomiting on the thread without making any sense...you just dey pour spit for body like imbe*cile...everything u are just saying is just synonymous to what a mad person on the street is saying that people don't understand...am allergic to mad pigs...
r u pained If no den stop fytin, k. But if yes den continue...

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by schumastic(m): 4:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Vickyydera:
I haven't gotten over my failed relationship . so take heart.

Eyaa sorry
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Larich01(m): 4:56am On Jun 04, 2016
Do d needful go back b4 its too late
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 5:30am On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:

The fact that you can identify mad pigs confirms your own madness.

This just confirms my initial stand: you are just one crazy woman. Can anyone imagine this: "I'm allergic to mad pigs?" The fact that you are able to identify 'mad' pigs has singled you out as being as mad as you claim. And the allergy, does it mean that you actually breastfeed 'normal' pigs but can't stand the 'mad' ones nibbling at your crazy mammary? Or, maybe, you are actually made a 'mommy' by one of the pigs u rear? People like you can have sickening secrets, you know. Whichever is the case, I can only say sorry to you: you ruined your life with your own hand by sleeping with a pig and giving birth to one crazy one. And I'm suspecting that that very pig that Nader you a crazymommy is no more interested in you...it makes you even madder. sowy u hear.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by dorisOmaricha(f): 5:36am On Jun 04, 2016
I just don't know why I don't like this woman.......... grin[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by TS2(m): 5:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Dabbyfab:
There is nothing to be ashamed of,after all it is not her fault. She can still find true love,obviously the man she married was not meant for him. If Nigerian society is like US alot of people will come out from their miserable marriages. Our society believe a marriage must work by fire by force even when both parties are unhappy. She should keep her head up cos a man that betrayed his marriage,slept with a girl unprotected and got her pregnant is not worth it.Tomorrow he will infect you with deadly disease. She can move on cos there is no child that tied them together.One day she will look back and wonder what she even saw in the guy in the first place.

You ppl that always refer to US for everything. Dyu see how little the regard they have for marriage is? Now men are sleeping with men and same for women. Women are divorcing women. Men are becoming women. Small time, they will marry and divorce animals.

Sorry for you who always think everything about the US is good. Jonzing.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Temysteve(m): 6:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Pheals:
Smile cover worry naw !!

Yeyebrites marriage crash since 1Bc
go on! Your time is around the corner.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Johnbosco77(m): 6:07am On Jun 04, 2016
tayoxx:
...jesusss..see finishing
u no b better boy, u no fit separate fight Na to incite Na him u sabi...
isioritee .
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by bikefab(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Sorry baby what doesn't kill u makes u stronger. U're gonna come out better.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by MarryMeee: 6:34am On Jun 04, 2016
englishmart:
then get over your useless fake smiles, or you marry yourself
typical African man, who celebrates another person's misery, because he feels it will make him feel better abt his. She is crying coming out of a house on banana island, while you are laughing at her coming out of some ditch in a remote village. It will never take away your own misery, stop being so petty

4 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 04, 2016
So you had to drag her child into your silliness abi. True true you're a f0ol. You better grow up and act like someone that has sense. You dey follow woman fight you no get shame.
NaWetinDey:

Now, did I not say it? You are "allergic" to "mad pigs!"

Such a statement can only come fronm a truly crazy mommy like you. WTF is a mad pig and y the allergy; do you breed pigs to know mad ones?

Well, crazymommy, I'll try to be praying for your child so your craziness doesn't get to it/him/her. Who even knows if it's a pig dt u r mothering.

I'm gonna take sth chilled as advised by a normal person. I wouldn't want to be seen as crazy as you.

But, come to think of it: some men can be tough; it beats me how anyone can put up with your craziness...and u r not qshamed to showcase it to the world. smh

1 Like

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by Arsenate(m): 8:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Dabbyfab:
so because divorce is common and popular in the USA it's a good thing and we should embrace it in Nigeria, right?
Yeah everything the US does is right according to you Western zombie.
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by NaWetinDey(m): 8:22am On Jun 04, 2016
vindictive:
So you had to drag her child into your silliness abi. True true you're a f0ol. You better grow up and act like someone that has sense. You dey follow woman fight you no get shame.

See this one...vindictive...waiting to happen.

A typical 'pussyfied' Nigerian male idiottt. Women are speaking for themselves and you think they can't "fight" for themselves too. I've read of your likes buried in pvssy graves.

I presume both of you are in the mad race that produced the mad child of a pig which has turned her crazy. Fooools are fund of calling people fooools just like the two of you. Why not when both of u lack common sense to know that I didn't talk to her when she came for me-another person's 'child?'

Both of you should go take your antimad drugs. And I detest woman wrappers who get vindictive to their fellow men only when they smell pvssy around. Instead of trying to masturbate behind your internet device on a crazymommy, why don't you just follow this part of honor for people like you: kill yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by vickylincon(m): 8:27am On Jun 04, 2016
NaWetinDey:

you b bad guy walahi.. See how he type
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by funmieG(f): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2016
crazymommy:
exactly
Re: Forget The Smiles, I Haven’t Gotten Over My Failed Marriage – Toke Makinwa by stanliwise(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2016
TS2:

You ppl that always refer to US for everything. Dyu see how little the regard they have for marriage is? Now men are sleeping with men and same for women. Women are divorcing women. Men are becoming women. Small time, they will marry and divorce animals.

Sorry for you who always think everything about the US is good. Jonzing.
Dnt quote people out of context, you and i know he is right in a way atleast. Believe it or not marriage is a tool use by most nigerian people(men especially) to put their wife in a dark closet.
Many people are in deep shit in marriage today cos of this break-up stigma.
Everyone wants to appear as if they are in a happy home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On Father's Day (video) / Dayo Amusa Steps Out In A See-Through Native Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.