Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Must Read- Neglected Wife: The Gardener! (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read- Neglected Wife: The Gardener! (18+) (931 Views)

Where Is That Sweet Yestaday Thread ( My Wife And My Gardener) / What A Husband Told His Wife The Night Of Their Wedding / Why Most Men Beat Their Wife: The Painful Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read- Neglected Wife: The Gardener! (18+) by noblepassmercy: 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
I woke up early, when the mist was still rising from the swimming pool outside my bedroom door. I had slept early last night. Being in this large house alone is not an easy thing and it usually gets so dark so quickly. I was restraining myself since I know there was no way I wasn’t going to get bleeped if I should go to any party in the state I’m constantly in now – Hot-. I decided I’d go for a little swim, just to get myself fully awake and ready to start the day.

I got out of bed in my long sheer night gown, pulled open the sliding glass door and walked out onto the patio. It was a beautiful morning, a glorious day to spend money. I thought I might go to some ritzy stores on the Island. After all, what was the use of having money if you didn’t spend it? And spending money was the second thing I was very good at.

I strode to the side of the pool and dipped my foot into the water. Ah, just right. I reached down to the hem of my gown and lifted it over my head. I was nude underneath. For a moment, I studied my naked reflection in the glass door. I love looking at my lush, over-ripe body, big hips, tiny waist and large breasts. I lifted my breasts and examined the large round nipples. Even when I handle my boobs, I could begin to feel the juices flow between my thighs. My hands massaged my flat little tummy, then wandered down to the little triangle of bald patch below. My hands smoothed over my pubis, then one little finger slipped in between my pussy lips. Ahh, I was wet and dripping, and so early in the morning! Alas, my poor hard-working husband wasn’t there to service me. Oh, well, I thought, someone has to make the money.

Continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/06/music-read-neglected-wife-the-gardener-18/

(1) (Reply)

Husband Scarcity / Is That Even A Girlfriend? / Advice To Married Women Abt Cheating Husbands-common Sense Approach!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.