Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers (49161 Views)

El-Rufai Condemns Attack On Shehu Sani, Suleiman Kunkiyi And NUJ / Boko Haram Releases Photos Of Attack On Soldiers & Equipment Seized From Them / Boko Haram Attacks On Soldiers In Kareto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by eph12(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
This people have gone mad again grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
cool
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Phi001(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Codes151:
. Na Ogoni clean up dem go do! And zombies say APC get sense! What's d point of clean up when the problem is still dere?
When PDP was in power, they were there....don't come and be blaming APC for things that happened before them...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by macino1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
okay
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Phi001(m): 12:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:

Simply put, They are criminals that's all.
GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by VanBommel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
The NDA should pls calm down. They're making matters worse for we the unemployed and also making our certificates useless. This is how many yrs now that I've graduated and these people are bombing and chasing all the companies that I've been seeking employment from. Pls you guys should stop all these. I know how you feel, but to what end?

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by cuboncutis(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
My prayer is that gov. realizes that the only solution to an impending doom that will soon confront this nation is- RESTRUCTURING via TRUE FEDERALISM.

It high time we terminated the imperialists' bidding.
I hope they make haste while the sun shines

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by AhmadMind: 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
respect for human life
eph12:
This people have gone mad again grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Victorvexz(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mumu Avengers, they can only play in the emotions of the gullible. They are trying to play the good and bad guy. Just like Robin Hood who went to kill and steal and share the money to the poor people. Mumu NDA

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by martinselnino(m): 12:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
buhari beta do something coz dese NDA guys are pretty serious o
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by papoose321: 12:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Naso... America and European community De suffer climate and terrorism... Naija na humble militants.... carry on d hustle go pay
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by papoose321: 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Them never share any money yet ooo... Abeg make dem hurry go thif oil sell come share money 4 we na since we FG dey chop alone

Victorvexz:
Mumu Avengers, they can only play in the emotions of the gullible. They are trying to play the good and bad guy. Just like Robin Hood who went to kill and steal and share the money to the poor people. Mumu NDA
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by SUGARDADDY55(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very good bad guys.pls dnt take innocent lifes ooo. INUGO..?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by IVORY2009(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Uduak2019:

I'm sure they suspect that the government/military might have done it to blame them...that's why they are eager to fish them out.

But frm all indication, they can not, wen you are in a WAR front, do you go investigating kills? If they should, dey will pay dearly for it.....
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by eph12(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
davodyguy:
They've always been mad. They have no ideaologies at all, no tact or sense.

They complained of marginalization, their son became VP and P between 2007 - 2015 and he did nothing more than arming criminals and helping to destroy the communities
Though I understand the reason for their agitation and I agree with them but not their methods.
Unless someone brings up a superior argument on why we shouldn't implement the confab report or why we can't practice true federalism then we will keep having issues like this.
Maybe why they were calm all these years was because Jonathan was able to reach out to them and calm them. Buhari was supposed to do same but he behaved as every military personnel would behave. His advisers are not doing a good job.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Lawcurrent(m): 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria is a Zone, you can arrest me undecided
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by papoose321: 12:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
You De call dem mumu gas pipelines De blow up Power supply De drop oil production wey we De only survive on De drop couple wit d oil prices wey drop... Abeg if dem b mumu wetin we b abeg?

quote author=Victorvexz post=46234766]Mumu Avengers, they can only play in the emotions of the gullible. They are trying to play the good and bad guy. Just like Robin Hood who went to kill and steal and share the money to the poor people. Mumu NDA[/quote]
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by cole265(m): 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
cuboncutis:
My prayer is that gov. realizes that the only solution to an impending doom that will soon confront this nation is- RESTRUCTURING via TRUE FEDERALISM.

It high time we terminated the imperialists' bidding.
I hope they make haste while the sun shines

No time is late, but it's better now.

I don't like the NDA approach but I like the idea.

This could lead to war. When two idiots argues, anything can happen.

...Violence is BAD. If it hits you, you will understand
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by papoose321: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oga naija is not d only County in d world with culture diversity abeg our major problem na sabotage if we separate dis County u think say sabotage go end now dem add m personal beef
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by ipreach: 12:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good...
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Killing the Nigeria Economy also affect human live, after bombing instilled pipeline I wonder what Economy Nigeria would use to feed the masses, if they had not started these non sense of series of bombing no life would have been lost.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Okaka27(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
chiedu7:
Ever since Buhari and Lai entered govt, we have had nothing but lies and bad news.

First NDA says they will kill soldiers, now they will fish out killers.
This is beginning to sound like the typical APV lies again.

Just like Boko Haram has been technically defeated, yet yet the same Boko Haram is claiming local govts.

This is surely the most confused govt Nigeria has ever had..

The scared person Na buhari oh, no be am cancel going to ogoni

Buhari Na real Coward in Chief.

Buhari himself said that the 5% wont be treated like others, that statement alone shows division.

Not only that its obvious that buhari is first governing for the north , then he considers the south- west.
With him ignoring the south-south and south-east.
Remember he practising Northocracy in a democratic system, where most of the appointments are reserved for the north.

oh lord
your hate for Buhari is soo lucid
guy no kill yourself o

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by kolaosita4(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yeye de smell
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by cole265(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
eph12:

Though I understand the reason for their agitation and I agree with them but not their methods.
Unless someone brings up a superior argument on why we shouldn't implement the confab report or why we can't practice true federalism then we will keep having issues like this.
Maybe why they were calm all these years was because Jonathan was able to reach out to them and calm them. Buhari was
supposed to do same but he behaved as every military personnel would behave. His advisers are not doing a good job.

Calming them is not the solution o. Better hold the bull by the horn and don't postpone evil days.
In a way PMB's approach is more sincere (could be out of ignorance) ...but I think it has exposed greed and criminality going on among the ND elders and militants.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by Codes151(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Phi001:

When PDP was in power, they were there....don't come and be blaming APC for things that happened before them...
Am not blaming! Things that happen before APC? But the same APC is filled with ex-16years ago pdp ppl na

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by mycrownismighty: 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
who is fooling who?
so if the soldiers met you at the point of doing ur evil bombing and begin to treat you like the terrorists that you are, u won't try ur luck to fight back? you are all terrorists, enemies of the country, enemies of the masses. don't deny your evil works. kill soldiers because soldiers won't spare you on sighting u doing ur evil bombing.

no negotiations with the terrorist s
NIGERIA must be great again
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by samokoduwa(m): 12:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
crestedaguiyi:
You want to kill the economy not the citizens of Nigeria.

I copy

Then one would ask is the economy not the people. If this continue, how wld salary be paid when oil in the main source of 9ja. Two wrong can't make it right. Abeg we need peace.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by IVORY2009(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . . . .Niger Delta Avengers don dey fear grin grin grin

They fear, Buhari fear yesterday, na God win grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by dammytosh: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
Joel3:
the Oil in the Niger Delta is what caused Nigeria problem. the problem in Nigeria is nothing but greed. there are people who don't just want the states in Niger Delta to grow ahead of them. example are the west and north. this two region are the problem of this country. socking blood.

let go back to the drawing board. the earlier we tell ourselves the truth. and the better for the future of this country. otherwise we will keep delaying the future of this great country. security should be a state or regional problem and not federal government.

if the yoruba in western Nigeria happens to be sitting on the Niger Delta oil well they wouldn't have allowed northerners to owned their well.

the people from Niger Delta are sympathizers of the Niger Delta Avengers. it will be a mission impossible. the Nigeria military can easily be picked without cover, ambushed or sellout by locals. read guerilla warfare from wikipedia.

I see some people telling buhari to crushed the Niger Delta Avengers. some of who don't even know what is called gorilla warfare. for those who are ignorant of it should go and watch Rambo First Blood movie by Sylvester stallone. one man can kill 2000 army. because you don't even know the people you are fighting or looking for. you might even drink with your enemy in the same bar not knowing.

the pictures below is want my dictionary say about federalism. is that what we have in Nigeria? let go back to discuss the 2014 confab.

All this crap just because Tompolo's shady contract was terminated and he was declared wanted ?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Condemns Attack On Soldiers, Vows To Fish Out Killers by thaoriginator: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
vorigan:
. . . . . . . . .Niger Delta Avengers don dey fear grin grin grin
grin Dem wan help Army do their job so they can get sympathy.. Abeg nobody send them message o. They must dance to their disco and reggae, no blues.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beautiful Ladies Support Buhari And APC (Photos) / See What Military Men Did To A Youth Leader In Jos- Photo / Reno Omokri Blasts Adeosun "A Polytechnic Graduate As Finance Minister"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.