Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] (41446 Views)

Damien Hirst Accused Of Plagiarizing Nigerian Ile-Ife Ancient Sculpture / Man Creates Sculpture Of Ambode, Tinubu With Human Hair (Photos) / See The Controversial Sculpture Spotted In Benue That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Segadem(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
He is creative. He just landed in the wrong continent, just like some of us. embarassed
dupe ti e,
some are aborted!
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by dayjee: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
WOW very good smileyWOW very good
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by kwyllancy: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Met this guy, J-Smith, a long time ago, but didn't know about this creative part of him till yesterday, when he showed me what he made out of cutleries..

By simply using spoons and forks, this creative UNILAG student, recreated the famous, French "Thinker" sculpture design and a metal bird... He also carved out minions out of bar soap...

See more photos after the cut..

See talent

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/06/unilag-student-redesign-famous-french.html?m=1

Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by southpole: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Peacetemi:
Pls shut the fuuuuuck up mister. I am already making something out of my life, and for the record, if I was in another continent I'd have been better.
Is only when you are better here you can be better outside, learn from d footballers they are better here first
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by sweetestever(f): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
weldone
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Euckybaby(f): 6:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Creative.......I'd have my cutleries out of sight when he visits.
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by truth12(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lamor:
Some people can't even appreciate good things.This piece of art is beautiful.Even if its not,atleast let's appreciate the time and effort.And for those who do not see anytin good in it,pls go and bring ur own for us to see.I marvel at the rate of jealousy I find here or is it dat dey just don't find anytin good in wat people do?Abeg,haterz are liable to die young.cause of death,High blood pressure.

Abeg, give me a break.. this is a forum in which anyone can share ideas and thoughts. All ive been seeing here is just the truth. Nobody wants to listen to the truth here for 9ja cos to us the saying the truth means we are either jealous or haters. ABEG LETS GROW UP!
BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS IS CREATIVITY !!!
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by kenoz(m): 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lol

So creative
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by abduldope(m): 7:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Babycherry:

Baba nla... Abeg show us ur own na

Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
lol...wonder what cutlery he will use to make a male organ?

Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
nairaland is getting so boring, before u know it some one will now ban you for 1 century, as if i'm getting paid to comment...lol...when email account is free and i can just do matrix and enter the system and kontinu famzing...how much do moderators earn sef?!!
truth12:

Abeg, give me a break.. this is a forum in which anyone can share ideas and thoughts. All ive been seeing here is just the truth. Nobody wants to listen to the truth here for 9ja cos to us the saying the truth means we are either jealous or haters. ABEG LETS GROW UP!
BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS IS CREATIVITY !!!

Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by gebest: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
WAO, GREAT
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Babycherry(f): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=abduldope post=46246238][/quote]

Tryna feel relevant.....I understand.
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Bobbybenard(m): 10:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
CREATIVITY [color=#000099][/color]
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lovely. Thumbs up bro!
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by rose54321: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Very creative...
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by RitzyPrince(m): 4:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Doesn't make money, Doesn't make sense!!
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by DanielRyan(m): 7:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Mehn dis dude is so creative... No for nigerians to sow into his ministry
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by Damikevin(m): 11:39am On Jun 04, 2016
If this guy, comes to your house hide you spoons n forks, better yet make am chop with hand. Nyc idea though..
Re: UNILAG Student Redesigns French Sculpture With Spoon [PICS] by lanre88(m): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Greatest Akokite always.

Nice one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dotun Popoola Creates 'Dog And Chicken' From Scrap Materials (Photos) / CNN Features Artist, Oresegun Olumide / Oscar Ukonu: The Nigerian Who Can Draw Everything With Pen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.