Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,412 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady (600 Views)

Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Top 3 Worst Things Most Guys Do While Kissing A Girl [MUST LEARN TODAY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady by WaZoBiaLander: 2:36pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is like a correction or reply to the thread "THE WORST MISTAKE A MAN CAN EVER MAKE" by #goodfornothing which he said is to promise marriage to a girl and eventually fail to marry her after sleeping with her. In as much as I'd like to agree that it's one very bad and deceitful thing that could be done to a girl, I must also disagree that it's not the worst.

One of the worst things (if not the worst) a guy/man can ever do to a girl/lady is to leave/dump her after promising her marriage and making her COMMIT ABORTION once, twice or severally. I know abortion has become more common today due to the increasing rate of unwanted pregnancies but it could be believed that most young girls who have had abortions were impregnated by people they had mere relationships with, casual love affairs or flings,not really guys they courted and were really hoped or meant to marry...correct me.
I know a girl who attended the same University with me, she opened up to me about having three abortions for her ex who promised and/or wanted to marry her while they were dating. They dated for over five or six years and the most painful part of her own experience is that the third abortion she had for the guy was (supposed to be) a twin and she almost died. Unfortunately for her, after years of dating and being committed to the guy, he eventually left her for another girl because he probably didn't see or consider her to be fresh anymore. The heart break almost made her resort to dealing with the guy diabolically but some family members and friends advised her against it. It wasn't easy for her to get over everything.
When I was serving, I had a female neighbour who revealed to me about having two abortions for her fiance she was meant to marry. Sadly and unfortunately for her, the young man surprisingly left her, secretly went to do introductory and marriage rites for another girl. It was even the guy's younger sister that revealed it to her because his family already loved and accepted her. She confessed she cursed the guy the usual curse of "you'll never hear the cry of a baby in your house" and as at the time I was still serving, the young man's wife hadn't still conceived but I really can't tell if her curse had anything to do with it. This made him to start contacting my female neighbour for forgiveness, a peaceful settlement and for her to take away whatever curse she must have placed on him.
I have a very close female friend in the East whose "fiance" made her to have her 1st abortion late last year due to unprotected sex she was warning him about and I had to advise her against it to avoid subsequent unwanted pregnancies and abortions. Surprisingly, she called me last month to say she was two months pregnant for her fiance. Though he had still not gone to see her people nor do something on her head but was still planning to do so (according to her).
I know a young lady in Port Harcourt whose so-called fiance deceived her with marriage promise, made her to have about three previous abortions for him
I'm not advising on or trying to promote the use of contraceptives but sometimes I tend to wonder why some girls fail to prevent repeated unwanted pregnancies after having unprotected sex with their lovers and allowing them to offload their highly productive sperm inside them, especially considering the fact that they've previously had about one or two abortions. Though in the cases above, the girls revealed that their lovers were the ones who insisted on sex without condom and also forced/made them to have the abortions but no matter the obedience, respect, submission, desire to please their lovers and the skin-to-skin enjoyment, a girl should know how to protect herself and prevent her body from experiencing things like abortion(s) which is known to have adverse effects on the body, health and life of a woman in different ways.

I CAN DATE A GIRL AND PROMISE TO MARRY HER BECAUSE OF THE LOVE, RESPECT, UNDERSTANDING AND COMPATIBILITY WE HAVE AT THE EARLY STAGE OF OUR RELATIONSHIP BUT I MIGHT CHOOSE NOT TO GO AHEAD WITH THE MARRIAGE IF EVENTUALLY AT THE LATER STAGE(S) OF THE RELATIONSHIP OR COURTSHIP, THERE SHOULD BE SOME DISCOURAGING, DISAPPOINTING AND/OR NEGATIVE DISCOVERIES, CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND MY CONTROL THAT I CAN’T LIVE OR CONTEND WITH FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. ONE THING I KNOW IS THAT I WOULD NEVER WANT TO MAKE A GIRL GO THROUGH SERIES OF ABORTION FOR ME AND I’D EVENTUALLY LEAVE HER AFTER PROMISING HER MARRIAGE AND WORST OF ALL, MAKING HER TO REJECT OTHER SUITORS COMING FOR HER…THAT’S ONE OF THE WORST THINGS A GUY OR MAN CAN EVER DO TO AN UnMARRIED GIRL OR LADY.”
Re: One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady by HornyTiwa(f): 2:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is a well constructed analyses about breakup between two consenting adults,Thumbs up to the OP for sharing the blame equally.

it is however foolish for a mature lady who decided to engage in premarital sex not to shield herself from unwanted pregnancies for various reasons, which are

1) some ladies want to use pregnancy to trap a man

2)some ladies are blindly by Love they would do anything to keep a man eg several abortions for the same man

3)some ladies are callous,knowing that abortion is murder,they gk ahead with it

4)The accession that "women have fish brain" stands true for this set of ladies,if someone ask you to put your hand inside fire will you?

Guys should try as much as possible to avoid impregnating ladies they have no future plans for.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nice one op.

But, wait ooo,

why be say all the women you know na so so abortions dem dey commit?

Condom no dey their village?

Or, cant they count their cycle?

How on earth will a gal allow herself to commit several abortions for a guy? Making the same mistake over and over again.

That kind of gal is just gullible. And, if I am karma, I will never visit the guy. Come to think of it, the s.ex sweet them both. Abi, was she forced to get pregnant once, twice, etc.

Abeg, nobody should play the victim here. As a human, you are given sense to reason smart and think well for yourself.

Meanwhile, guys should also learn how to play safe. use CD, or better still learn withdrawal method wella.

CD na 50bucks. withdrawal no cost anything at all. But, Abortion na like 10k upwards. even, with your conscience killing you for the rest of your life. God forbids, if she dies in the process, You are life is destroyed be that ooo.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Things A Guy Or Man Can Ever Do To An Unmarried Girl Or Lady by Mafking(m): 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
HornyTiwa:
This is a well constructed analyses about breakup between two consenting adults,Thumbs up to the OP for sharing the blame equally.

it is however foolish for a mature lady who decided to engage in premarital sex not to shield herself from unwanted pregnancies for various reasons, which are

1) some ladies want to use pregnancy to trap a man

2)some ladies are blindly by Love they would do anything to keep a man eg several abortions for the same man

3)some ladies are callous,knowing that abortion is murder,they gk ahead with it

4)The accession that "women have fish brain" stands true for this set of ladies,if someone ask you to put your hand inside fire will you?

Guys should try as much as possible to avoid impregnating ladies they have no future plans for.

Abeg which kind moniker you dey use sef

How will they not impregnate your moniker like this

(1) (Reply)

Photo 15 Ways To Keep A Relationship Working / See How Much Fayose Bank Account Received From NSA (dasuki) / Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.