Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,047 members, 7,828,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today (2838 Views)

Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium / Painful Insults Okpotu Recieved From Nairalanders After Our Match Against Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yesterday I posted photos of my 2hours training session with my colleagues in preparation for todays match .. well some nairalanders got problem with that for reasons best known to them... But I had no intention to offend no one.

Although I had to skip food a lot of times so I can slim down and look fit ahead of the match... Which s not easy
But I thank GOd it was fun.

It was fun because of the crowd watching , the camera men and women , the children that came with their parents to watch us and the dignitaries present.

Honestly the most interesting part of todays game was when a pretty light skinned girl chanted number 3 (me) "I love you" even when she was with her boy friend.
I was like "God" Why me? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
You might know some of the guys present here

Amazing people kiss

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by ronald4lif(m): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
What team do you play for and what competition are the matches for

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
Keep up the goodwork........soon you'll make a name for yourself.....amen! grin
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by DickDastardly(m): 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:
Name of club? Ekakpanre Net Breakers grin cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by blayde(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why do i have d feeling U came second place...
**No beef intended**
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Even if lalasticlala tries to dribble me, I go break him leg. cheesy cheesy cheesy

we lost to our opponent..

I cried honestly.
And I really enjoyed the love and care , the shoulder to lean on I got from the ladies and the good mothers hugging and. urged me to be strong.
grin grin

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Mafking(m): 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
This guy just dey waste my precious mb
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Airforce1, why you dey claim U-17 na? grin

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by sinaj(f): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:
Airforce1, why you dey claim U-17 na? grin
lwkmd grin
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by cowgirl9090: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
It seems you are no longer into music, you have shifted your interest from music to football .
don't you see that your show off isn't working well for you now that you are still "upcoming " you tried this same thing in your music career, you show off thousands,girlfriends,you take a whole year to over hype your single and when its eventually released the song is just there.

you have started applying the same strategy in your current football career, you show off money, and a supposed girl tripping for you already.

why don't you just take a break from this nairaland over hype thingy and concentrate. don't let this statement [ empty barrel makes the most noise/ jack of all trade master of none] always come to mind when we see the name "Airforce1"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by MUVA(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
When music doesn't favour you..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by jonaifame22(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
So how come ur female admirer did not take a selfie wth you?
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Where have you been? I'm sorry,but I was unable to reach you on your cell phone so I am contacting you through E-mail. grin

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
So how come ur female admirer did not take a selfie wth you?

like I said , she was with her boyfriend .

I've got self respect.
I dont know about you.
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
ronald4lif:

Iwanyanwu Nationale of Owerri Feeders team grin

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by jonaifame22(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Airforce1:

like I said , she was with her boyfriend .

I've got self respect.
I dont know about you.
I have seen where a gal left her. BF and took a selfie wth the guy they admire!
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
jonaifame22:
I have seen where a gal left her. BF and took a selfie wth the guy they admire!
if I had smiled back her , maybe she woulda ask for a selfie

But I felt it ain't necessary.
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by jonaifame22(m): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Airforce1:

if I had smiled back her , maybe she woulda ask for a selfie

But I felt it ain't necessary.
Aiit! Wish you well, Airforce1 wait o hope say you no be Airlord sha?
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Whizzcute(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by ronald4lif(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

Iwanyanwu Nationale of Owerri Feeders team grin
DickDastardly:

Name of club? Ekakpanre Net Breakers grin cheesy

grin
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by TSOM(m): 10:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Not even Romanceland females who are chronic attention-cravers immerse themselves neck-dip in the murky waters of foolhardiness and tomfoolery like you do.

PETER PAN, grow up!
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by rawpadgin(m): 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
so the girl did not see all the skillful attackers na u wen be defender on the losing side she com dey hail abi? of all 22 player o

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by faith551(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
See as guys use this my man they practice their english.
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by queendalyn(f): 12:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Yesterday I posted photos of my 2hours training session with my colleagues in preparation for todays match .. well some nairalanders got problem with that for reasons best known to them... But I had no intention to offend no one.

Although I had to skip food a lot of times so I can slim down and look fit ahead of the match... Which s not easy
But I thank GOd it was fun.

It was fun because of the crowd watching , the camera men and women , the children that came with their parents to watch us and the dignitaries present.

Honestly the most interesting part of todays game was when a pretty light skinned girl chanted number 3 (me) "I love you" even when she was with her boy friend.
I was like "God" Why me? cheesy cheesy cheesy
I thought you said you play matches everyday (including Sundays?)
why did you now see chance to do training?
lie liar lion
5,000 broke ass nigg*
go get a job

2 Likes

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Ask4Info: 12:57am On Jun 04, 2016
As much as i think Airforce1 might sometimes display a little bit of Immaturity in some of his post i can truly and boldly say THE GUY IS TALENTED, HARDWORKING AND WILL GO PLACES IF HE REMAINS FOCUSED.

MOST GUYS ON NAIRALAND ARE ENVIOUS OF HIM
and deep down inside wished they were in his position.

I understand his immaturity atimes, but for a your guy to take a bold step to have a day job (contract/part time or whatever), go into music and have a talent in the game of football? i can now see why most of the guys hate him.

Airforce1, a world of advice for you, WOMEN are the number one cause for most men's downfall.From what i can see, if you do not control yourself and become prayerful you are not like to achieve your God given blessings to stardom because i can see you are way more concerned about the ladies attention than attaining success.

STAY FOCUSED.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by makydebbie(f): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2016
MRrSly:
Keep up the goodwork........soon you'll make a name for yourself.....amen! grin
swrry you got a ban?...why new monika
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by sinaj(f): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Where have you been? I'm sorry,but I was unable to reach you on your cell phone so I am contacting you through E-mail. grin

lol reach me on my cell phone in d dream huh grin
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Airforce ma Nigga.. you know say to score own-goal dey boost your confidence
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 9:16am On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
lol reach me on my cell phone in d dream huh grin

grin cry Haba, don't interrupt my dream grin

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 04, 2016
With you in the team, defeat was inevitable grin tongue tongue tongue
Airforce1:
Even if lalasticlala tries to dribble me, I go break him leg. cheesy cheesy cheesy

[size=18pt]we lost to our opponent..[/size] grin grin

I want more sugars for my coffee pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Wins European Golden Boot / How Does It Work On Www.1960bet.ng/odds/registration/affiliate40498 / 2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.