Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today (2839 Views)

Crowd At Eko Atlantic Viewing Centre To Watch Nigeria Vs Iceland Match / 4000 Fans To Watch Super Eagles Match Today At Abuja National Stadium / Painful Insults Okpotu Recieved From Nairalanders After Our Match Against Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by sinaj(f): 9:37am On Jun 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin cry Haba, don't interrupt my dream grin
lwkmd grin

Wake up jore grin

B4 u start doing bad tinz dere
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
swrry you got a ban?...why new monika
Yeah I was embarassed
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by makydebbie(f): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2016
MRrSly:
Yeah I was embarassed
for how long??
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
for how long??
5 long days cry
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by makydebbie(f): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
MRrSly:
5 long days cry
sorry ok?
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
sorry ok?
Thanks sweet.....trust your night was cool..
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2016
makydebbie:
sorry ok?
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by makydebbie(f): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
MRrSly:
yes dear
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Wake up jore grin

B4 u start doing bad tinz dere

Acts 2 vs 17, "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Bubu, I don't wana dream anymore grin
I wana see visions cheesy
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Marrtynze(m): 12:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good to see u are not putting all ur eggs in one basket. Maybe u shld pay more attention to dis one
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by sinaj(f): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Acts 2 vs 17, "In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

Bubu, I don't wana dream anymore grin
I wana see visions cheesy
oya te me d vision *brings ear close*
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
oya te me d vision *brings ear close*

In the vision, I saw us walking down the aisle smiley
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by sinaj(f): 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

In the vision, I saw us walking down the aisle smiley
lwkmd grin

Oya pray na xo d vision wnt b averted tongue
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

Oya pray na xo d vision wnt b averted tongue

Father Lord, I beseech thee... grin You said in your word in Matthew 18 vs 18--"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." grin

My visions cant,wont, shall NOT be averted cheesy

7 Halleluyah!! grin

1 Like

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by sinaj(f): 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
Smellymouth:

Father Lord, I beseech thee... grin You said in your word in Matthew 18 vs 18--"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." grin

My visions cant,wont, shall NOT be averted cheesy

7 Halleluyah!! grin
LWKMD cheesy

Diz ur prophet sha grin
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
sinaj:
LWKMD cheesy

Diz ur prophet sha grin
Na real man of God oo grin

Hope your day is going well?
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
smellymouth and sinaj, I can see you guys are getting along real good.
I pray it leads to marriage.
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Airforce1:
smellym.outh and sin.aj, I can see you guys are getting along real good.
I pray it leads to marriage.

Airforce1 baba, na dat prayer dey my mom's since oo cheesy grin

Oluwa ooo!! Answer me!!

Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by michphenomena(m): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2016
Ask4Info:
As much as i think Airforce1 might sometimes display a little bit of Immaturity in some of his post i can truly and boldly say THE GUY IS TALENTED, HARDWORKING AND WILL GO PLACES IF HE REMAINS FOCUSED.

MOST GUYS ON NAIRALAND ARE ENVIOUS OF HIM
and deep down inside wished

I understand his immaturity atimes, but for a your guy to take a bold step to have a day job (contract/part time or whatever), go into music and have a talent in the game of football? i can now see why most of the guys hate him.

Airforce1, a world of advice for you, WOMEN are the number one cause for most men's downfall.From what i can see, if you do not control yourself and become prayerful you are not like to achieve your God given blessings to stardom because i can see you are way more concerned about the ladies attention than attaining success.

STAY FOCUSED.
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by michphenomena(m): 12:21am On Jun 05, 2016
Ask4Info:
As much as i think Airforce1 might sometimes display a little bit of Immaturity in some of his post i can truly and boldly say THE GUY IS TALENTED, HARDWORKING AND WILL GO PLACES IF HE REMAINS FOCUSED.

MOST GUYS ON NAIRALAND ARE ENVIOUS OF HIM
and deep down inside wished they were in his position....

I understand his immaturity atimes, but for a your guy to take a bold step to have a day job (contract/part time or whatever), go into music and have a talent in the game of football? i can now see why most of the guys hate him.

Airforce1, a world of advice for you, WOMEN are the number one cause for most men's downfall.From what i can see, if you do not control yourself and become prayerful you are not like to achieve your God given blessings to stardom because i can see you are way more concerned about the ladies attention than attaining success.

STAY FOCUSED.
.....woye soyinka abi na ben Carson u be angryTell am
Re: See The Crowd, Journalists And Dignitaries That Came To Watch Our Match Today by Airforce1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

2006/2007 Premiership: The Good, The Bad And The Ugly / Odunayo, The Nigerian Wrestling Champion Doing Wonders In India Wrestling League / Find N1000 To Bet This Booking Code - 5MPZC9T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.