Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals (3677 Views)

How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by dainformant(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
There is no justification for taking a human's life. This horrific act meted out on an innocent woman in the name of "blasphemy" is totally unacceptable... something needs to be done urgently by the authorities to stop this shameless trend.

The deceased was a 74-year-old woman -Mrs. Bridget Patience Agbahime from Orodo town, Mbaitoli LGA in Imo State and married to Mr Mike Agbahime -a senior pastor of Deeper Life Bible Church, Brigade Quarters in Kano state. And for the records, she NEVER BEHEADED... she was beaten to death with dangerous weapons....

Speaking exclusively with National Helm in a phone chat, Mr Mike through his associate (pastor Kem also in Kano) gave point-to-point details of what transpired on that fateful day.

In his words;

Mrs Bridget who sold plastic materials at the popular Kofar Wambai market had wanted to close her shop on Thursday June 2, 2016 by 4.30pm to go for a church programme. Her neighbour simply identified as Dauda who is a Muslim came in front of her shop to wash his hands and feet in preparation for his own prayers.

Mummy as fondly called by her church members told him to leave the front of her shop that she wants to lock the door. The man refused and told her to wait till he finishes with what he's doing. (N.B; Mrs Bridget had been having serious problems with Dauda to the extent that their matter has been reported to the market's association numerously).

So she persisted that he should leave her shop, instead of complying the man started raining abuses on her saying that he would deal with her in the market. After people started gathering around due to the insults and abuses, the man calmed down and left...

The woman thinking all had ended -went to meet her husband who also has a shop in the same market but different location to report as usual. Both her and her husband went to meet the landlord of her shop one Alhaji Mustapha - a prominent trader in the market which has been their advocate -to table the latest issue at hand.

While they were reporting the case to Mustapha in his shop, Dauda and his reinforced gang gathered and started chanting that the woman must die for blaspheming against prophet Mohammed. The Alhaji pleaded with them to come back in a few days time promising to settle the matter but they vehemently refused and started stoning him. The Alhaji ran for his life leaving the Mr Mike and his wife in his shop...

The woman knowing that her end had come -knelt down and started praying before she was beaten and clubbed to death by the mob right in front of her husband. She was not beheaded.

Meanwhile, Dauda and his cohorts have been arrested and are currently in Kano State police station.. While Mr Mike has left his base located at Warri road and is currently at an undisclosed hotel in the metropolis over fear of his life.

The main question now is how is that a 74-year-old woman who had lived in Kano for over 30 years and wife to a senior pastor in Deeper Life -blaspheme against prophet Mohammed when she knows better.....

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/my-wife-was-killed-right-in-my-presence.html

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by ChangeIsCostant: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
God save us
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Firefire(m): 8:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
So na true ?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by PrettyCrystal: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
what kind of shameless act is this. Tufiakwa
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by pacino26(m): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ok, let's see if the governor of her some state will say something other than 'let's fast' the head to the same Kano and eat soya.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by delpee(f): 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is so sad! I don't understand how anyone can be happy stoning a helpless old woman to death.
Sometimes I feel that Nigeria is a country of many nations. This shouldnt be happening in a sane society. It's a criminal offence and should be treated as such.

May her soul rest in peace and may God comfort her husband and family.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by brunofarad(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is bad
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by dainformant(m): 9:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by jahrule: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
They should not release them.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Beeman1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is bad! They should have ignore her kawai.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Montaque(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wow
I want to believe this unholy and gruesome event occured in a different country, and l am correct cos anthropologically, we are different nations, and we wIll keep saying it.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Dolypson04(m): 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
All in the name of religion. Who is Muhammed anyway?
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by unstableaswater: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
She is just around the age of my grandmother, just imagine abomination. Wat category of animals do we qualify this hausa mob?

Nigeria can never progress not with all this innocent blood crying for justice and vengeance.

Too much blood letting, from babies to grannies, Nigeria is finished.

God don't bless evil nations and both Christians and muslim would agree on this.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by PhockPhockMan: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2016

[size=18pt] All I can say is ONE NIGERIA
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by ALTERNATEID: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dailypost and Viviangist reported that she was beheaded and they backed it up with conflicting pictures. Now, another blog is reporting that the late lady is an elderly woman who wasn't beheaded but beaten to death. Truth is, this story don they get K-leg. I won't believe anything again until a credible platform publish an accurate account of what truly happened.

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by jesse8048(m): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please someone should answer me fast, how did we end up with these backward bastard?
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by adenine02: 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
ok

kano pipu r knwn for tis kind tin
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by MRSALT: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
What are they doing in Kano? So there are no city in Nigeria where they can live peacefully? Her type will call us cowards for using our brain to know when to leave Kano. For those who do not know, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Jigawa and even Katsina are safer to live in as a christian than Kano. Kano is the most dangerous place to live in the whole world. Violence is unpredictable and good take place anytime because of the presence of army of almajiris

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by datopaper(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Those people should die in jail. In a country where we want peace. We should sacrifice those guys to Ogun. Period.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Rose2014: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
MRSALT:
What are they doing in Kano? So there are no city in Nigeria where they can live peacefully? Her type will call us cowards for using our brain to know when to leave Kano. For those who do not know, Maiduguri, Sokoto, Jigawa and even Katsina are safer to live in as a christian than Kano. Kano is the most dangerous place to live in the whole world. Violence is unpredictable and good take place anytime because of the presence of army of almajiris

What Nnamdi Kanu saw sitting down, other easterners are beginning to see on top iroko tree

We'll soon be told they're from Australia Libya

Rip to the dead
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by adenine02: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dolypson04:
All in the name of religion. Who is Muhammed anyway?

bros did u rid d news atall
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by mykemiley(f): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
Devil n human form...
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by naijaking1: 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Waiting for Kwankwaso to bail them out of jail and hire good lawyers for them, after all all the 'northerners' was kill an Igbo woman. That's Kano for you.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by modath(f): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:
So na true ?

I don't doubt it, I have core northern folks around me, (served in the north as well) they would do even their own parents, child, siblings strong tinz in the name of their religion.

I witnessed the kind of drama miss world pageant almost caused in Abuja, I dey respect myself around them!!

Viviangist , Dailypost .. As christians, we should always remember that bearing false witness is blasphemous as well... not all money is good money.. sad

Mynd44, lalasticlala, this is another angle!! Thx.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by MarysMeal: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ispiksdatroof, u need to read this.

Viviangist/dailyPost, where is the picture of the supposed beheaded woman you posted earlier?

Mynd44, this thread should grace fp.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by dainformant(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
did the platforms that reported the incident lay the facts like this including the woman's origin, her name, husband's details and location?
ALTERNATEID:
Dailypost and Viviangist reported that she was beheaded and they backed it up with conflicting pictures, now, another blog is reporting that the late lady is an elderly woman who wasn't beheaded but beaten to death. Truth is, this story don they get K-leg. I won't believe anything again until a credible platform publish an accurate account of what truly happened.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by MarysMeal: 9:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I don't doubt it, I have core northern folks around me, (served in the north as well) they would do even their own parents, child siblings strong tinz in the name of their religion.

I witnessed the kind of drama miss world pageant almost caused in Abuja, I dey respect myself around them!!

Viviangist , Dailypost .. As christians, we should always remember that bearing false witness is blasphemous as well... not all money is good money.. sad

Those people are barbaric, Blood suckers.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by PrettyCrystal: 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
the OP produced solid details that cannot be overlooked
ALTERNATEID:
Dailypost and Viviangist reported that she was beheaded and they backed it up with conflicting pictures, now, another blog is reporting that the late lady is an elderly woman who wasn't beheaded but beaten to death. Truth is, this story don they get K-leg. I won't believe anything again until a credible platform publish an accurate account of what truly happened.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by emilyone(f): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
When they tell you to leave north for the northerners you won't listen..now see what has happened.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Firefire(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I don't doubt it, I have core northern folks around me, (served in the north as well) they would do even their own parents, child, siblings strong tinz in the name of their religion.

It is well. embarassed

Firefire:
We are waiting for the Emir of Kano's reaction.

RIP sister Patience. cry
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by MarysMeal: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Where are the muslims of northern extraction on this forum when they are needed the most

Fulanimafia, Carinmom, itsmeaboki, mraboki, fiizznation.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Rose2014: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
emilyone:
When they tell you to leave north for the northerners you won't listen..now see what has happened.

Tell them my sister

My guess is they're Libyans too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer(pic) / Omg: See What This Guy Did To A Street Hawker In An Uncompleted Building / Pictures Of A Drunken Young Lady Stirs Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.