Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals (3669 Views)

How A New Wife Was Almost Brutally Killed By A Movie Director In Benue. Photos / Hausa Youths Attack Lagos Chemist For Blasphemy / I Knelt And Begged Him, Yet He Slaughtered My Daughter In My Presence – Mother O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by SuperS1Panther: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Emir Sanusi over to you.

It beats my imagination that Zik decided to align with these core north people in 1960. This is another fruit and dividend of such enslaving alignment that ZIk led his people into.

RIP to grandma.

Core North muslims you should be ashamed of your barbaric self. It is so sad that you have to be fighting for your God. Is he powerless that he cannot fight for himself?
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by LMFashions: 9:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
Dailypost and Viviangist reported that she was beheaded and they backed it up with conflicting pictures, now, another blog is reporting that the late lady is an elderly woman who wasn't beheaded but beaten to death. Truth is, this story don they get K-leg. I won't believe anything again until a credible platform publish an accurate account of what truly happened.

The crux of the matter was dat she was killed for alleged blasphemy. I know u must be looking for a way to exonerate ur Hausa master from the murder committed.

Yeye
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by modath(f): 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:

It is well. embarassed

Firefire:
We are waiting for the Emir of Kano's reaction.

RIP sister Patience.

You just can't rise above petty politics!!!shameful! undecided

If, their Cleric had been standing there, the crazed mob would have still done their damage.

So, Emir speaking would bring her back?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by naijaking1: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
the cjiefSuperS1Panther:
Emir Sanusi over to you.

It beats my imagination that Zik decided to align with these core north people in 1960. This is another fruit and dividend of such enslaving alignment that ZIk led his people into.

RIP to grandma.

Core North muslims you should be ashamed of your barbaric self. It is so sad that you have to be fighting for your God. Is he powerless that he cannot fight for himself?

Emir Sanusi is the chief instigator
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Firefire(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

[s]
You just can't rise above petty politics!!!shameful! undecided[/s]

If, their Cleric had been standing there, the crazed mob would have still done their damage.

So, Emir speaking would bring her back?

His (Emir's) condemnation would go a long way to calm nerves against reprisal.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Crazymommy where are you You opened a thread falsifying this incident. What do you have to say now?
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by crazymommy(f): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Crazymommy where are you You opened a thread falsifying this incident. What do you have to say now?
The issue on ground was that she posted a false news...and I am already getting Pm's concerning that regards....the pictures and the story is false...different conflicting stories..I want to assume she has The evidence that are pictures are real...so she will explain herself...good night..
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by modath(f): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Firefire:

His (Emir's) condemnation would go a long way to calm nerves against reprisal.

His condemnation won't deter a reocurrence, they have been programmed from birth...

Reprisal, when the Ibos in the north quadruple the Hausas in the East, uhhhmm!!
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Firefire(m): 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

His condemnation won't deter a reocurrence, they have been programmed from birth...

Reprisal, when the Ibos in the north quadruple the Hausas in the East, uhhhmm!!

In my view, I feel condemnation of the act as done worldwide will show that their leaders don't condone such barbaric attitude.

Evil thrives when good person stay aloof...

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by ALTERNATEID: 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
LMFashions:

The crux of the matter was dat she was killed for alleged blasphemy. I know u must be looking for a way to exonerate ur Hausa master from the murder committed.

Yeye

Nobody is trying to exonerate anybody here. If this account is true, I will take solace in the fact that the alleged culprit, Dauda and his murderous gang are already in police custody for their crimes.

There is too much misinformation and lies in the social media space so, don't blame me if I decide to wait for an accurate account from a more reliable platform before I can believe this story. Dailypost and Viviangist just fed us with fake pictures and account of what happened so, it's better to get an accurate account before taking a position.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
crazymommy:
The issue on ground was that she posted a false news...and I am already getting Pm's concerning that regards....the pictures and the story is false...different conflicting stories..I want to assume she has The evidence that are pictures are real...so she will explain herself...good night..
But the issue on ground now is that the story is true. Like i told you earlier vanguard and other core national dailies carried the news. If she used a false picture thats her mistake,but not enough reason for you to open a thread saying no woman was killed. As you can see the thread you opened has been pulled down to show the information it contained is a false news.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by San60: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
His lordship prophesied about this. Nnamdi kanu.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by LMFashions: 10:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
ALTERNATEID:

Nobody is trying to exonerate anybody here. If this account is true, I will take solace in the fact that the alleged culprit, Dauda and his murderous gang are already in police custody for their crimes.

There is too much misinformation and lies in the social media space so, don't blame me if I decide to wait for an accurate account from a more reliable platform before I can believe this story. Dailypost and Viviangist just fed us with fake pictures and account of what happened so, it's better to get an accurate account before taking a position.

Ok
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Disiboboy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beeman1:
This is bad! They should have ignore her kawai.
on another thread u were bashing cramjones Nd threatening him with DSS about peddling lies, hope u r convinced now.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Liftkid(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria is a zoo- NNAMDI Kalu
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by malton: 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
cry

Such a shame.

Those guys should be hanged for their atrocities. They must be be punished so it'll serve as a deterrent to like minded ones. These are the real buffoons!
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by David0(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Fake story....all blogs report. No reliable source.

All those claiming they saw the news on newspapers r lying.

This story is a big fat lie.

Only those who know d media tricks, will understand this write up was cooked up.
Mention names to make it look real, as if there's a way one can verify the names.

They will even mention the DPO's name in that location as if we all know who d DPO is.

The objective here is simple, to stare up the hate and anger that already brewing. To give a make believe reason for Nigeria to divide.

This is a fake story.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by eightsin(m): 12:43am On Jun 04, 2016
what these people should be living with is themselves and cows.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by csamii: 1:18am On Jun 04, 2016
I'm just tired of insulting northerners. I'll pass this time.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by omodave(m): 3:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Lord have mercy
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 04, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

[size=18pt] All I can say is ONE NIGERIA
[/size]

On daily basis, my HEART bleeds when I am reminded that I hail from this Nation.
I feel bereaved seeing this Abbattoir as country
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by 9inches(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2016
Dolypson04:
All in the name of religion. Who is Muhammed anyway?

He is a self acclaimed prophet. He receives the inspiration of the quran from .. Well no one knows. No witness other than himself knows if it was the devil or not.

Well, does it even matter when his followers believed and still believe him as a prophet? It does not matter if his inspirations are full of inconsistencies.

The only thing that matters is that allah forbids sin and you have no freedom whatsoever to choose between good and evil; you must not choose evil.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Kwakwanso will soon go an bail them
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by ChangeIsCostant: 6:29am On Jun 04, 2016
cc; seun, lalasticlala
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by Dolypson04(m): 9:20am On Jun 04, 2016
adenine02:

bros did u rid d news atall
Why don't u translate it to me in my mother's tongue?
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by adenine02: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2016
Dolypson04:
Why don't u translate it to me in my mother's tongue?

because i dont knw ur language!
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by dainformant(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2016
cc; seun
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by neocortex: 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
ALTERNATEID:
Dailypost and Viviangist reported that she was beheaded and they backed it up with conflicting pictures. Now, another blog is reporting that the late lady is an elderly woman who wasn't beheaded but beaten to death. Truth is, this story don they get K-leg. I won't believe anything again until a credible platform publish an accurate account of what truly happened.

Your believe or disbelieve is inconsequential, the woman was killed in cold blood that is a fact and
the police have arrested two suspects.
I don't know what you guys gain in denying any story that paints your brothers in faith in a bad light.
Denial don't solve problems.
Re: Alleged Blasphemy; "My Wife Was Killed Right In My Presence" -Husband Reveals by dnawah(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dolypson04:
All in the name of religion. Who is Muhammed anyway?
someone who tried to imitate Jesus,but don know his is God..NOTE:u can only blasphem against God,and he doesn't need anybody even his engels to act on his behalf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Horse Attempted To Rape A Police Officer(pic) / Woman Caught Hiding 4 Expensive Stolen Rolex Watches In Her Vagina (pics) / Man In Shock After His Niece Returned Home From School With Deep Cuts (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.