Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,616 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady (864 Views)

Am In Love With My Kid Brother, I Feel Like Raping Him, Please Help / Please Where Does The Unique Scent Of Second Clothes Come From? / 'if My Father-in-law Buy My Wife A New Range Rover, I Will Feel Disrespected' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady by Joel3(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
was in a texi heading home when a fat & big ass lady and a young man entered the vehicle, the both of them were together. the odor air way change to a rotten fish sadden. from a guy with experience I learnt that the odor is ozzing from an effected Virgina that has been troubled by a dick. while I struggle to breath trying to save my live. my lungs already got filled and effected with the scent. the Virgina scent remixed itself with a semen from an unhealthy diet guy.

I had no option but to struggle my nose through the window. and later got relief when they step out from the vehicle. its about 3 hours but my lugs is still effected I have be throwing spit since and can't eat.

how do people manage to shag a stinking pussy.?
Re: Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady by Project400: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
Oh heavens! What is this? shocked shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady by banjicom(m): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
That kind of smell can cause lung and nose cancer! See a doctor ASAP and go for deliverance. tongue
Re: Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady by Nixiepie(f): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmm smh
Re: Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady by Nobody: 4:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Joel3:
was in a texi heading home when a fat & big ass lady and a young man entered the vehicle, the both of them were together. the odor air way change to a rotten fish sadden. from a guy with experience I learnt that the odor is ozzing from an effected Virgina that has been troubled by a dick. while I struggle to breath trying to save my live. my lungs already got filled and effected with the scent. the Virgina scent remixed itself with a semen from an unhealthy diet guy.

I had no option but to struggle my nose through the window. and later got relief when they step out from the vehicle. its about 3 hours but my lugs is still effected I have be throwing spit since and can't eat.

how do people manage to shag a stinking pussy.?

Looks like the smell also affects the ability to put words together, forming sentences that can be read.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Feel Like Throwing Off, The Kitty-Cat Scent Of An Hideous Fat & Big Ass Lady by ifyalways(f): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2016
Go get yourself a car and Good luck on not blowing up the car, if you do buy one, with your akpuruka Yinglish. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nairalander In Lagos Duputy Ppro's Wedding / Top Mobile Apps To Monitor Pregnancy / A Choice Between Menopausal Lone Living And Single Parenting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.