Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (4557 Views)

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? / Can Abstaining From Premarital Sex Make You Faithful To Your Future Wife? / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Can a woman that hate sex make her husband
happy and he won't cheat on her? is it possible?
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
no

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Luckylife(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hate sex because she not human or afraid of having sex. Come to think of it why will a woman that hate sex marry ?marriage and sex are like 5 and 6.

10 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by smellingmenses: 10:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
she must be a les.bian

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 04, 2016
pls don't you ever think of getting married
cos sex is your primary assignment in order to keep your marriage
...l also have a sister who does not like sex, so
for just that a singular act life have not been
easy for her as all her friends and sisters
have left her to there husband's houses
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by byvan03: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2016
No you can't make him happy no matter how hard you try, it's a part of the whole package. Those that love it still get cheated on, think of what will happen to those that hate it grin.

6 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by thorpido(m): 8:50am On Jun 04, 2016
You can't make a good wife if you hate sex except you marry an eunuch.
Why don't you try and get therapy?See a psychologist and maybe a gynaecologist.

5 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Exponental(m): 9:46am On Jun 04, 2016
Why should a woman hate sex? Most likely causes are
1. First sexual experience not enjoyed.
2. First sexual experience from rape or other forms of sexual abuses.
3. Circumcision.
4. Unrealistic thoughts, taught & knowledge of sex.
5. Hatred developed from a known sexual victim.
6. Mummy's sex/ relationship lies
.....and many more.
She needs a therapy: She needs to fall in love, get loved and get passionate sex from her lover.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by SlimChay: 9:55am On Jun 04, 2016
byvan03:
No you can't make him happy no matter how hard you try, it's a part of the whole package. Those that love it still get cheated on, think of what will happen to those that hate it grin.

lol My thoughts exactly.. Dear Op,If sêx is removed then the continuity of life ceases ,no reproduction and no fun. That pleasure that binds you two body and soul spiritually will be of no essence. No marital vows or marriage itself is needed. Just breathe to acknowledge and reconcile with your almost lost existence.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
by fire... by force u must luv it... dare not go in2 marriage unless ur hubby 2b is also like u.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by darlingtito(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
There r ladies that av medical conditns that dnt enjoy sex..and I tink dey stl get married
Vickyydera:
what do you think of people that hate sex? is it a biological problem? cos I need to know.
seun & lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by doveda: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Get to her a psychologist however if she is asexual, in that case let her be
carmag:
pls don't you ever think of getting married

cos sex is your primary assignment in order to keep your marriage

...l also have a sister who does not like sex, so

for just that a singular act life have not been

easy for her as all her friends and sisters

have left her to there husband's houses
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by smellingmenses: 7:43am On Jun 07, 2016
and you?
doveda:
Get to her a psychologist however if she is asexual, in that case let her be
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vickyydera:
what do you think of people that hate sex? is it a biological problem? cos I need to know.

Before I answer your question, let me tell you what your problem is. You have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) while young, hence you can never like or enjoy sex. You are not the only one, about 70% of Nigerian girls aged 20 and above currently alive today are circumcised. And the reason why it's done is to reduce or kill a woman's sexual appetite completely to avoid being wayward so that she can keep her virginity for her husband.

This practice is very common in Africa. But unfortunately the disadvantages outweigh the advantages the disadvantages includes pain during sex, obstructive labor, VVF and a host of other emotional and physcological disorders. But thank God the Government is trying to put an end to this practice now.

Now to your question, the answer is a capital NO. Unless you will marry an impotent man.

Here is a story of a sister who hate sex like you do and still went ahead to marry, read the devastating outcome of the Union here
https://www.nairaland.com/3146798/strange-advice-brother-please

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

Before I answer your question, let me tell you what your problem is. You have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) while young, hence you can never like or enjoy sex. You are not the only one, about 70% of Nigerian girls aged 20 and above currently alive today are circumcised. And the reason why it's done is to reduce or kill a woman's sexual appetite completely so that she can keep her virginity for her husband.

This practice is very common in Africa. But unfortunately the disadvantages outweigh the advantages the disadvantages includes pain during sex, obstructive labor, VVF and a host of other emotional and physiological disorders. But thank God the Government is trying to put an end to this practice now.

Now to your question, the answer is a capital NO. Unless you will marry an impotent man.

oooooops
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vickyydera:
oooooops

Modified, check the link i gave to read that sister's story, if the link doesn't work, check my profile page for the story
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

Modified, check the link i gave to read that sister's story, if the link doesn't work, check my profile page for the story
sure.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by sweetcocoa(f): 7:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Only if she marries a man that hates sex too but I'm yet to hear of such a man.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
Only if she marries a man that hates sex too but I'm yet to hear of such a man.

Bae, your signature is hmmm...... Which church do you attend? Well I would like to have a private chat with you if u truly meant what's on that ur signature. But let me just believe you are just joking and merely seeking attention. Anyway I have noticed it.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by austine4real(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
Were u raped,molested b4?

U b lesbo?
Come i'll make u love sex
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bae, your signature is hmmm...... Which church do you attend? Well I would like to have a private chat with you if u truly meant what's on that ur signature. But let me just believe you are just joking and merely seeking attention. Anyway I have noticed it.
My friend face front and mind your damned business.

I mean it and you can't have a private chat with me, see you sounding like you can do squat if I meant it, I more than do and I'm too important to seek attention, especially here, so quit noticing.
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
sweetcocoa:
My friend face front and mind your damned business.

I mean it and you can't have a private chat with me, see you sounding like you can do squat if I meant it, I more than do and I'm too important to seek attention, especially here, so quit noticing.

What is wrong with you? And what do you take me for? Do you think I'm one of those jobless guys here running after NL girls? Nah I don't have time for that. And besides that, as a true Christian my religion forbids that nonsense you are thinking.

i knew your response was going to be like this because i know the mind of you ladies are polluted and that was why i asked for your church first but it seems you still can't reason past that polluted barrier. Anyway may God have mercy on you. But next time when you want to reply a stranger learn to be respectful.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by tosinjay(m): 6:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

As if i knew what her response would be, i was gonna say you wanna enter one chance abi, calling her "BAE" only seems you're trying to flirt with her playfully from that word i saw. When are we Christians, especially those that claim to be born again gonna stop using worldly slangs? She's an atheist bro. You might need to start studying people before you make remarks on their faith or beliefs here because nl got people with diverse opinions, the sets of Nigerians you don't see and might never see in life have bungalows, flats and face me i face you here.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Acidosis(m): 6:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Dejideji1:

Before I answer your question, let me tell you what your problem is. You have been genitally mutilated (circumcised) while young, hence you can never like or enjoy sex. You are not the only one, about 70% of Nigerian girls aged 20 and above currently alive today are circumcised. And the reason why it's done is to reduce or kill a woman's sexual appetite completely to avoid being wayward so that she can keep her virginity for her husband.

This practice is very common in Africa. But unfortunately the disadvantages outweigh the advantages the disadvantages includes pain during sex, obstructive labor, VVF and a host of other emotional and physiological disorders. But thank God the Government is trying to put an end to this practice now.

Here is a story of a sister who hate sex like you do and still went ahead to marry, read the devastating outcome of the Union here
https://www.nairaland.com/3146798/strange-advice-brother-please

Over 70%?? shocked

Are you sure about that?

I'm certain no Nairaland woman would come out to say she was circumcised so where are the 70 percent population?

3 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2016
Acidosis:

Over 70%?? shocked

Are you sure about that?

I'm certain no Nairaland woman would come out to say she was circumcised so where are the 70 percent population?

Of course no woman will ever come out to say she was circumcised owing to the stigma attached to it.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 8:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 8:45am On Jun 08, 2016
tosinjay:

As if i knew what her response would be, i was gonna say you wanna enter one chance abi, calling her "BAE" only seems you're trying to flirt with her playfully from that word i saw. When are we Christians, especially those that claim to be born again gonna stop using worldly slangs? She's an atheist bro. You might need to start studying people before you make remarks on their faith or beliefs here because nl got people with diverse opinions, the sets of Nigerians you don't see and might never see in life have bungalows, flats and face me i face you here.

Thanks bro, that lady is very very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:51am On Jun 08, 2016
tosinjay:

I didn't care whether he wanted to flirt or not, my issue is that he is stupid and disrespectful, know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? by Dejideji1(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2016

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genuine 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Plot / All What Your Mother Had And You Don't / I Need Sincere Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.