Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please (934 Views)

Guys Epp This Brother / This Is Strange About My Orgasm / Do You Think This Picture Taken By This Brother And Sister Is Proper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by Dejideji1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I read this story in the Sunday Tribune newspaper some years ago, it still baffles me uptil today and i felt I should share it. I'm wondering if i should post this in the religion section but I want a wider audience.

There was this brother dating this sister (brother, sister asin a Christian relationship) during the dating period, the sister insisted that there must be no sex or any form of intimacy until after marriage the brother being a devout Christian knew it was right and decided to wait. After the wedding, on the night of their honeymoon the brother wanted to do the deed as newly married husband and wife but the sister refused she complained that she was fasting. So the brother left her.
After several days, the sister was still not yielding he asked her if she was still fasting, but she was not ready to cooperate.
According to the narration of the brother, he said when he couldn't take it anymore, he had to force her and that was several weeks after their marriage. after the first encounter, anytime he wanted to have sex with her, it was always a struggle. He said it got so bad that one day she threatened to stab him with a knife that his incessant demand for sex was a sin to her moral life. He said he had to subdue her and ran out of the house that day to avoid being stabbed to death. Since then he has not returned.
Now what he is asking is advice on what to do, because as a Christian, the Bible is against divorce.
Advice please, what's your take on this issue?
Re: This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
That's one religious fanatic he got there!shocked

Sex before marriage ko! kiss after marriage ni! angry
Re: This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by vicstar(m): 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
uhm ehm sandoski cry what's yo take on diz?

Re: This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2016

But that was years ago, by now they're probably divorced

That lady is just misguided
Re: This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by vicstar(m): 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dejideji1:
According to the narration of the brother, he said when he couldn't take it anymore, he had to force her and that was several weeks after their marriage. after the first encounter, anytime he wanted to have sex with her, it was always a struggle. He said it got so bad that one day she threatened to stab him with a knife that his incessant demand for sex was a sin to her moral life. He said he had to subdue her and ran out of the house that day to avoid being stabbed to death. Since then he has not returned.
Now what he is asking is advice on what to do, because as a Christian, the Bible is against divorce.
Advice please, what's your take on this issue?

mehn!!! Bro from ma observation about marriage related issues, I got d idea that u gattu know yo woman very well including sexually, because when u believe on wedding night crap, alotta shiiit could go down and ain't gunna be happy cry

Anyway, ma take on diz is for him to pray, sit her down when she's happy talk some sense into her undecided its not mainly sex though, try to have more of cool gentle pre-intimacy study her body,her mood, and what triggers her. It works mate
Re: This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by bitchcrafts: 7:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
I would have hired thugs to go to my house and bundle her to a psychiatric hospital. Not all mad people bite tree or talk nonsense. Her's is a very good example.

1 Like

Re: This Is Strange, Advice This Brother Please by tulipsmadra: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
The lady was probably misguided but if she said no sex before marriage and after marriage she said its a sin on her moral life (believe) then something is terrible wrong with her believe system and her emotions as well.

(1) (Reply)

If Your Post Has Never Hit The Front Page Before, Please Signify / What Is Wrong With This Viral Bedroom Selfie? / She Keeps Coming Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.