Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (93742 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by BABANGBALI: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Freeglobe Msglobalwonder Osusumustflow Edwife Mukina2 Ishilove Notoriousbabe VickyRotex and funmilade11 make una come read better suck-sex story and learn from it
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Oloshi
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Charliiee(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
From the first "Hi" a guy makes, most times he already knows if he wants to hit and flee or hit and stay, so, if u like give it up on the 1st date or 1000th date, hardly makes any difference.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by lastmessenger: 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
end time ladies
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by chikel2000(m): 10:11am On Jun 04, 2016
Dis thing called sex, SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by dauntless15(m): 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
EHEN, NO ONE SHOULD DO COPY CAT AND GET DOWN ON THE FIRST NIGHT O, A LIZARD DOESN'T SWIM BECAUSE IT SAW A RAT SWIM, GIRLS MIGHT THINK IT WILL WORK BUT TO THE GUYS IN 9JA IT MEANS ASHEWO ALERT, AND YOU KNOW MOST GUYS LOVE GIFTS OFFERED ON A PLATTER OF GOLD.
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by obagangan: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
those did fist day with, I never marry them. funny but tru.
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2016
let's see if these guys will marry them.
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Emmaoga: 10:13am On Jun 04, 2016
so with this success they have achieved so far....

let every lady join them......if you meet someone pls dear sister follow him to his house and give it to him like never before maybe you might be the future wife of the president.

rubbish.....
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by muller101(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:
For those NL babes wey dey form 'holy' una don see am abi I usually tell ladies that "whether you 'give' it to him on the 1st date or not, boy wry like you, don like you." Not all guys see ladies as sex objects even after 'having' her on the 1st date. I'm a typical example. grin grin
ladies pls run far away from this one o. Guy Na hit and run u be o
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by ybalogs(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Are you trying to encourage that? This ought not to make FP. Just my thoughts
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by samsam2019: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
I smashed my wife the very 1st saw her

And nothing will separate us.

It's a waste of time and ones life to hold on to sex with the hope that it will make the man stay

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by bettercreature(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:
For those NL babes wey dey form 'holy' una don see am abi I usually tell ladies that "whether you 'give' it to him on the 1st date or not, boy wry like you, don like you." Not all guys see ladies as sex objects even after 'having' her on the 1st date. I'm a typical example. grin grin
Come to think about the ugly ones who wont reply your PM,just because you want to ask them about something
They believe everybody that send them PM actually want to hit on them
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Natotogokillme: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
But none of my 'one-nighters' is still with me grin
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by SohMan(m): 10:15am On Jun 04, 2016
kelymod:
Hahaha @ success story. So nah achievement.

Wait na only these two waka come?
No na 10 waka cum

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Dosmay(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2016
jext scrolling sha
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by emperorchedda(m): 10:16am On Jun 04, 2016
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Edunwa302(m): 10:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Feranchek:
Well said
I'm after her heart not her body

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by comeandmarry: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2016
Pussys everywhere,hustling with it,troubling niggis with it.,making Mills with it.
Dats wat I call pussy yahoo.
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by munalight(f): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Success story indeed....What is wrong is wrong!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by emperorchedda(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Vickyydera:
let's see if these guys will marry them.
It mustn't be all about marriage dear. Sometime just the companionship is the goal of a relationship.

Many people have married those they had sex with on their first date and living happily ever after, you don't need to hoard it

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
People still dey go date?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by oshiokpu(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] What worked Chinyere may not work for Aisha....#ladies better be careful
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by peeparty(m): 10:20am On Jun 04, 2016
No mind all this gehs wey the form "It is the first day"ama like wah you won't do today you will still do same some other time, so wah the fuk with tha

1 Like

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 04, 2016
There's nothing wrong one night stand. It's all about Chemistry.

In addition to that, "one night stand" could get you hooked up fast and also lead to marriage.
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
only two?
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by dhardline(m): 10:23am On Jun 04, 2016
Its simply wrong,we should stop looking for all neccessary means to justify something that is wrong all because we want a few mins of pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Poseidon000: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
cr7lomo:

A member of woman wrapper association of nairaland (WWAN)
[size=13pt]
Lol..hehehehegringrin

even tho I don't agree with you. I find your tag extremely funnygringrin

No be small member...haha
[/size]
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by tukdi: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
grin wen a girl sees a very handsome boy, she gets confused and can be easily carried away! if the handsome boy notices that the girl is madly admiring him, the handsome boy can cease that opportunity to disarm the girl! dispossessing her of her possession immediately!
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Silumi(f): 10:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Successful or not it doesn't stop fornication and adultery from being a sin.... We are each responsible for our actions it doesn't matter if man commends it before God it is what it is a sin and nothing unholy Wil enter his presence. May God save this generation

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by tushbobo(m): 10:25am On Jun 04, 2016
Laveda:
Well, not bad..

But not with the mentality Nigerian guys carry about, they'd tag you a whøre.

undecided

Not necessarilly.Yes some men would...but men who have seen it all wouldn't count that.It's about maturity and connection.

And if you give it one the first night don't give it shortly after.
Re: Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories by Vetsolo(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2016
Raph01:
See una life now!

Sidon dia virgin mery

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.