Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! (34483 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Nigeria Loses As US Oil Attracts More Buyers / FG Panics As Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Thursday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by fashrola(m): 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
dicefrost:
Send more soldiers

to go and do what? die? There are many ways to tackle this issue than sending innocent souls to go and die for nothing

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Ina2k(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
onwebedi ihe ifu... I don tire for this pipo

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nellybii: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
yang:
Head of Research

President

Governor

Ha nine, na enu Crude Oil from Ijaw, Uhrobo, Itsekiri, Annang, Ibibio, Efik and Igbo Land

Ndi OSHI

Ndi ara

Zero Production, Free money is over, Stolen Crude Oil is over . . . .Go back to farm

If you want to host koran recital or buy a new wife for Emir Sanusi, you better be ready to plant some groundnut

The future of Niger Delta is Tourism and Conservation

How easily people deceive themselves.
Tourism. Who wants to go honeymooning in a violent zone. Continue to throw bombs around. It makes the place more attractive to tourists. I laugh in Swahili kikikikiki grin grin
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Owliver(m): 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
the 5% feed you still you insult them. such an old fool.
violence is the only language the government understands.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by 9jatatafo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
What Boko haram did to GEJ's government the NDA can do better to PMB's government. A peaceful man once said that his ambition doesn't worth the blood of any Nigerian but our new sherif said the dog and the baboon will soak in blood. Now there is so much blood bath in the land

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by kryptonian1987(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2016
the way out this mess is fiscal federalism. where every states fend for herself.
I know say those two bad brothers no go like my comments o. we just need to bear our papa name for this country..

10 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Aroh48(m): 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
We have to tame our tongue,buhari caused this with the useless utterances he made after winning the 2015 election.

8 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by donatusdesmond: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lai mohammad has not spoken,we may actually be producing 3million barrels per day...lol
Buhari,how market?

11 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by kryptonian1987(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
the way out of this mess is fiscal federalism. where every states fend for herself.
I know say those two bad brothers no go like my comments o. we just need to bear our papa name for this country..

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by GWMI(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
If this is the change APC think they can offer us, i am tired about it.I am tired of tired of this cahnge.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by aimuan(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
See what buhari has caused!oya send more soldiers nan,old man with old brain.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Firstlieutenant(m): 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
kenonze:
Mtcheeew.
If this scAvengers are as strong as they claim,
What's withholding them from declaration of their Independence.

I laugh. 6missile

Abeg, where u from please?

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by tete7000(m): 5:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Baba don dey hear small small. Maybe the ear infection don dey heal hin deafness too.

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by canalily(m): 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Who Is FGundecided and why is FG Panicing? I thought FG knows how to CRUSH the culprits behind the war frontundecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by leisuretym: 5:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
when the FG was making 14 billion daily, I didnt gain anything , so whats my business?? Hahahahah! they can lose 5 trillion daily sef, mtcheew

why not say," Looters panic as there is no more fund to loot" LOLzzz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by alt3r3g0: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Owliver:
the 5% feed you still you insult them. such an old fool.

violence is the only language the government understands.

Please post a link of the insult.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by samcolee(m): 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
yang:
Head of Research

President

Governor

Ha nine, na enu Crude Oil from Ijaw, Uhrobo, Itsekiri, Annang, Ibibio, Efik and Igbo Land

Ndi OSHI

Ndi ara

Zero Production, Free money is over, Stolen Crude Oil is over . . . .Go back to farm

If you want to host koran recital or buy a new wife for Emir Sanusi, you better be ready to plant some groundnut

The future of Niger Delta is Tourism and Conservation
this picture is really nice am sure the avengers would love tjis

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by samcolee(m): 6:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

The average and poor Nigerian

The Federal and States will downsize its workforce and probably still owe the few in service

Oil Multinationals, servicing company`s and other players will downsize or probably close operations which would cause massive unemployment

State allocation will reduce and it will stall the economy of the 36 states and Nigeria as a whole.

Its just a pity the Avengers think they re biting the Government when they re just indirectly pointing a gun at the average and poor Nigerian.

#The people Avengers believe they re attacking can never feel the consequence cos they re over-made

They're used to suffering i guess

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
kryptonian1987:
the way out this mess is fiscal federalism. where every states fend for herself.

Na ur papa born u!

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by onatisi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
kryptonian1987:
This is the best solution . The truth Nigeria has never been one ,but the bitter opposition politics played and displayed by apc finally brought the problem to the fore. And instead of buhari healing the division by getting closer to the people and bridging the gap,the sick man went ahead and started behaving like an emperor issuing out dumb divisive arrogant comments,throwing people into jail and appointing his region men into power. His silence on the Fulani menace too is a contributing factor .

3 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by afanide: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

The average and poor Nigerian

The Federal and States will downsize its workforce and probably still owe the few in service

Oil Multinationals, servicing company`s and other players will downsize or probably close operations which would cause massive unemployment

State allocation will reduce and it will stall the economy of the 36 states and Nigeria as a whole.

Its just a pity the Avengers think they re biting the Government when they re just indirectly pointing a gun at the average and poor Nigerian.

#The people Avengers believe they re attacking can never feel the consequence cos they re over-made

Must the Government feed on Oil? I dont think this will any way affect the Government afterall they said the region gives just 5% to the Economy.

So i expect the FG to finance its 2016 budget from the proceeds it gets from the the region that gives Nigeria 95%.

You people should stop crying about oil and go to farm......

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by gebest: 6:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
NOW I KNOW THAT THE AVENGERS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE MILITARY. I PITY MY COUNTRY NIGERIA, FAYOSE FOOD DON DONE FOR U.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by codemaniacs: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
kryptonian1987:
the way out of this mess is fiscal federalism. where every states fend for herself.

Adebo007:

Na ur papa born u!

What were the two of you doing when a soldier (ironsi) of the eastern region was making Nigeria a Unitary government because he was jealous of the income of other regions

The eastern region time to shine with their oil resources was in the 1970s but Ironsi's decision cost him his life and all the regions lost their resources to the Unitary govt created by an igbo man...

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by hucienda: 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
oh dear... the avengers currently hold Nigeria by the balls... so after all the mouth by the military, stories of jets, warships and all, nothing nothing?

These guys are laying bare to the whole world the incompetence of the armed forces. The army is suited for conventional warfare not this type the avengers are taking. A pity.

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
The only panic is in the headlines.

This is a blessing in disguise for Nigeria , our enemies , saboteurs and greedy corrupt multinational oil companies will be disappointed when we emerge stronger than ever from their attempted destablisation.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Jetjacky(m): 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
citizenisb:
A government source expressed worries to Saturday Tribune over the spate of attacks on the pipelines and the effect on the 2016 budget.

“Two months from now, the effect will be known. What we are sharing now is money that accrued to our accounts about three months ago when there was relative stability in the oil sector. So, the effect of these militant activities will be known in August. It is very worrisome.

“You know those militants have almost crippled the oil industry, destroying an average of two major pipelines per day. By next month, states that will be able to pay salaries may not be more than five,” he said.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, during the week, put Nigeria’s output at 1.6 million barrels per day (bpd) while the Avengers claimed they had reduced Nigeria’s output to 800,000 bpd.

and I thought our oil has not been given Nigeria anything? Well, it's too late to cry wolf
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by ResourceMan(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
@ Onatisi

My Brother, you seem to have all your replies already prepared for the Zombies. i remember vividly when we used to warn them before the elections but hatred, jealousy and envy will not allow them see reasons. Now look at where we are today and where we are heading to.
I envy you sha, you are free from the troubles in the Zoo, we are still here O. We will rugged it with the dullards and his zombies.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by sinistermind(m): 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fighting violence with violence can only lead to catastrophe. These people are attacking the main source of revenue of the country which makes them a source of concern at the moment than boko haram... PMB should seek a more diplomatic approach to address this militancy issue.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Jetjacky(m): 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
afanide:

Must the Government feed on Oil? I dont think this will any way affect the Government afterall they said the region gives just 5% to the Economy.

So i expect the FG to finance its 2016 budget from the proceeds it gets from the the region that gives Nigeria 95%.

You people should stop crying about oil and go to farm......

we have almost similisr propositions.... buttomline they're beginning to show forth the truth of their ungratefulness
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
When there is no fuel or electricity you would come back here to wail at the government for not providing abi?
leisuretym:
when the FG was making 14 billion daily, I didnt gain anything , so whats my business?? Hahahahah! they can lose 5 trillion daily sef, mtcheew

why not say," Looters panic as there is no more fund to loot" LOLzzz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK / Kwakwanso Visits Wike In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.