Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! (34482 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Nigeria Loses As US Oil Attracts More Buyers / FG Panics As Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Thursday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by criuze(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
My advise for presidoo to pack all his lootables to north and become the president of the ariwa repub

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by opemite: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
GOD HELP US O O O
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

The average and poor Nigerian

The Federal and States will downsize its workforce and probably still owe the few in service

Oil Multinationals, servicing company`s and other players will downsize or probably close operations which would cause massive unemployment

State allocation will reduce and it will stall the economy of the 36 states and Nigeria as a whole.

Its just a pity the Avengers think they re biting the Government when they re just indirectly pointing a gun at the average and poor Nigerian.

#The people Avengers believe they re attacking can never feel the consequence cos they re over-made

this is the much you know.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by bigtt76(f): 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
What are their demands sef angry

citizenisb:
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/attack-on-oil-facilities-fg-panics-as-nigeria-loses-n144bn-daily

The NDA has vowed to ensure that crude oil production is brought to zero level in the country until its demands are met.

Buhari was believed to be seeking Jonathan’s help to bring the crisis to an end and spare the nation’s economy of unwarranted damage.

In an apparent move to prepare the ground for this meeting, the president had in recent days been speaking glowingly about the former president whose activities in office have been the subject of investigations by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Buhari had engaged in praising Jonathan over the defeat concession phone call the latter made to him before the final tally of the 2015 presidential election result was known.

President Buhari also, on Friday, hosted former President Olusegun Obasanjo to a secret meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting, which took place inside the president’s office, lasted for about 30 minutes.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by stasius: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is not good news.
Civil servants warm up ooh.
Your turn loading.
God we are in your hands!
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by bittertruthz: 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Orjioorji:
the 5% feed the 97% what an irony and you still talk I'll of them stupid president mumu hamudu Dan alede.

Igbos and division is like 5&6. Very soon the igbos that are sponsoring avengers will be exposed............... Niger Delta economy will be worst hit than Nigeria because their economy depends on oil.
Besides, i read that the civilian casualties on house boat attack are from Niger delta. RIP to them.

Igbos were the first sponsors of BOKO HARAM until monster Shekau took over. Now, the same igbos are supporting avengers just to create instability in the country.

My fellow Niger Deltans should wake up. This Igbo support is like the Devil giving you with small left hand and taking from you with big right hand.
All igbos want is weak and poor Federal govt' so that they can carry on with their Biafra agenda.

I SUPPORT BIAFRA, THEY DESERVE TO GO THEIR OWN WAY BUT NOT USING OTHER TRIBES AS A PAWN.
Let Ekweremadu and his fellow thieves in senate raise the motion and file every legal documents required for referendum. We don't want war in Niger Delta. We can not afford to eat our own flesh like what happened before 1970 in the east.
We dont want IDPs' in our region as a result of kwashiorkors like what happened between 1966 to 1970 in the east.

We have to be smart, even if we want to breakout from Nigeria, lets do it in a civilized and peaceful manner.

CONGO IS THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF NATURAL RESOURCES BUT THEY CAN NOT EXPLORE THEIR NATURAL WEALTH BECAUSE OF CIVIL WAR.
CONGOLESE HAVE THE HIGHEST RESOURCES IN THIS WORLD BUT THEY LIVE IN POVERTY BECAUSE OF WAR.

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE..... THOSE WHO HAVE EAR LET THEM HEAR. THERE IS NOTHING HONORABLE IN WAR.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by sabofws5: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
the so called avengers will be the greatest losers when the time comes as their bastardised environment will eventually pay dearly for it.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by mandax: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
citizenisb:
http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/attack-on-oil-facilities-fg-panics-as-nigeria-loses-n144bn-daily

The NDA has vowed to ensure that crude oil production is brought to zero level in the country until its demands are met.

Buhari was believed to be seeking Jonathan’s help to bring the crisis to an end and spare the nation’s economy of unwarranted damage.

In an apparent move to prepare the ground for this meeting, the president had in recent days been speaking glowingly about the former president whose activities in office have been the subject of investigations by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Buhari had engaged in praising Jonathan over the defeat concession phone call the latter made to him before the final tally of the 2015 presidential election result was known.

President Buhari also, on Friday, hosted former President Olusegun Obasanjo to a secret meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting, which took place inside the president’s office, lasted for about 30 minutes.

Old Fox. He realized that things were going bad, he started praising Jonathan. Before then, info had it that Jonathan was about to go to exile abroad as Buhari was hounding him from corner to corner.

How can a man win a presidential election and made the 5% and 75% speech, use bullets to fire on civil protests, send jet fighters and bombers to localities where youths engaged in militancy after getting tired with many years of asking for democratic reforms?

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nely77(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Does this mean that ....... June 2015 to ..... PDP/Jonathan? Bailout money .... (that's btw)

Nigeria now sells her crude on credit to India, others to be paid installmentally in three months.

I thought improvements in international relations is on high since Buhari became tourist. Lesson: they don't love us, all the do is to babble with their mouth during press conferences and later give reasons on phone how they are constrained and wouldn't help.

My suggestion: It is more convenient for Nigeria to give one year amnesty to looters who carted Nigerian money abroad if they can pull these monies back to Nigeria and invest them here before the expiration of one year window. We will be better developing our country than begging foreigners to come and do so when our monies are invariably developing their respective countries.

Your suggestion is excellent. But will the government listen? I believe that if they are made to bring the money and invest it back into the country, they will all work towards making the country work and secured since their investments are here.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
bittertruthz:

Igbos and division is like 5&6. Very soon the igbos that are sponsoring avengers will be exposed............... Niger Delta economy will be worst hit than Nigeria because their economy depends on oil.
Besides, i read that the civilian casualties on house boat attack are from Niger delta. RIP to them.

Igbos were the first sponsors of BOKO HARAM until monster Shekau took over. Now, the same igbos are supporting avengers just to create instability in the country.

My fellow Niger Deltans should wake up. This Igbo support is like the Devil giving you with small left hand and taking from you with big right hand.
All igbos want is weak and poor Federal govt' so that they can carry on with their Biafra agenda.

I SUPPORT BIAFRA, THEY DESERVE TO GO THEIR OWN WAY BUT NOT USING OTHER TRIBES AS A PAWN.
Let Ekweremadu and his fellow thieves in senate raise the motion and file every legal documents required for referendum. We don't want war in Niger Delta. We can not afford to eat our own flesh like what happened before 1970 in the east.
We dont want IDPs' in our region as a result of kwashiorkors like what happened between 1966 to 1970 in the east.

We have to be smart, even if we want to breakout from Nigeria, lets do it in a civilized and peaceful manner.

CONGO IS THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF NATURAL RESOURCES BUT THEY CAN NOT EXPLORE THEIR NATURAL WEALTH BECAUSE OF CIVIL WAR.
CONGOLESE HAVE THE HIGHEST RESOURCES IN THIS WORLD BUT THEY LIVE IN POVERTY BECAUSE OF WAR.

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE..... THOSE WHO HAVE EAR LET THEM HEAR. THERE IS NOTHING HONORABLE IN WAR.

Hmmm, who is this bingo nd what is he talking? grin grin

6 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Horus(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9nVjigplU8

[size=14pt]Militant group threatens to ground oil operations to zero[/size]

The Niger Delta Avengers militant group are promising to bring Nigeria's oil production to "zero". The group claimed three new attacks on the country's battered oil infrastructure on Friday night.
It announced on its Twitter account that it had blown up a pipeline in Nigeria's Bayelsa state owned by Italy's ENI.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Jeremyah115(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
A couple had a fight one night Going to bed Husband says: Good night mother of my 3 kids. Wife Replied: Good night father of none.

Keep thinking bouh eet en #Anticipate #Jeremyah ft Ks #ExcuseMe #AnotherJigga #Thugnificient #DopeJoint #Bossnigga
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by agadaone1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigerians are the only people in the world that voted an illiterate as a President and expect him to serve like Obama"

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by acorntree(m): 7:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
FG will soon be on their kneels. haahha these avanger is holding their testicles.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by onatisi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
ResourceMan:
@ Onatisi

My Brother, you seem to have all your replies already prepared for the Zombies. i remember vividly when we used to warn them before the elections but hatred, jealousy and envy will not allow them see reasons. Now look at where we are today and where we are heading to.
I envy you sha, you are free from the troubles in the Zoo, we are still here O. We will rugged it with the dullards and his zombies.

Bro ,the Nigeria case and issue is really pathetic.

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by tansho(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Datazone:
I've always said it "Nigeria is a failed state." TBH, I'm not in support of this blowing up of pipelines and facilities in our region but, what to do when you and I know that no President in Nigeria will ever listen to a diplomatic approach? I may agree with you if you say that these sets of militants masquerading themselves as NDA, JNDF and what have you....are selfish but let us not be oblivious of the fact that these sets of element will keep emerging from the streets and the creeks of the Niger Delta region unless the problems facing our homes and environment are dealt with once and for all. If Buhari decides to engage these boys in a head to head fight, well son, I hope you know whose side of the divide has been counting losses. I keep telling people, these boys are not your average militants.

###############################

Liars have no memory!

----> CBN Will Publish Names Of Treasury
Looters Soon – Buhari on Channels Television (December 11, 2015)

-----> I will name looters of Nigeria’s money on
May 29 – Buhari(May 14, 2016.)

----->FG Will Release List Of Looted Funds, Not
names Of Looters- Lai Mohammed.(May, 30
2016.)

Which do we believe?

Your comments are loaded. How I wish they'd listen to wise counsel
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Youngzedd(m): 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Avengers controls the economy.

Let them come and share free money again.

The solution is true federalism.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by HomeOfMe(f): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
citizenisb:

How can a president who's supposed to be a father figure be calling a group of people 5%,while you show favouritism to another;the 5% wld definitely rebel-it happens in families too. If you show that you love a particular child more than the other,the other one would feel unloved and rebel!
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by omegatwelve: 7:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigeria is already divided, only thing binding us together is niger delta oil. Come to think of it if the oil were to be in the north we would have gone our seperate ways. For north will never allow anybody from south south or south east trample on their oil rich land talkless of owning an oil well there. It baffles me that the militants are being threatened and called criminals in their own God given property. The president apointed only his kinsmen into his cabinet forgetting the source of the fund to pay their salary. This thing call nigeria is a very big cheat and should be desolved.

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by obailala(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
When the real famine starts in 2 months, when the entire FG and about 30 states cannot pay salaries, thunder fire any bastard that would open their stinking mouths and blame buhari... I dey laugh!
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
acorntree:
FG will soon be on their kneels. haahha these avanger is holding their testicles.

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by defash8: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
I heard some people saying who suffer for it?? They said average Nigerians. I think if this persists for more than 3 months then we will call Buhari to resign & allow another APC personto rule
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by nwakibie3(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
I thought they said oil has no value again, why panicking?
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
omegatwelve:
Nigeria is already divided, only thing binding us together is niger delta oil. Come to think of it if the oil were to be in the north we would have gone our seperate ways. For north will never allow anybody from south south or south east trample on their oil rich land talkless of owning an oil well there. It baffles me that the militants are being threatened and called criminals in their own God given property. The president apointed only his kinsmen into his cabinet forgetting the source of the fund to pay their salary. This thing call nigeria is a very big cheat and should be desolved.
can u just imagine? my bro I tire o....injustice, injustices, injustice everywhere!! if any leader can correct this anomaly naija will be heavenly!
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by N23Y69: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Amnesty is the answer. These avengers were here during Jonathan's regime, yet he was able to manage them, yet they tagged him clueless,I wonder who's now confused and clueless, time will tell.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by famlead1: 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
So PMB is seeking the siad currupt man`s help to end NDA attack. You blame GEJ for everytin u do, still u need his help to contend NDA, since u could end Boko Haram End NDA na. Mtcheeeeeew.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by iroc4eva: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

The Federal and States will downsize its workforce and probably still owe the few in service

Oil Multinationals, servicing company`s and other players will downsize or probably close operations which would cause massive unemployment

State allocation will reduce and it will stall the economy of the 36 states and Nigeria as a whole.

Its just a pity the Avengers think they re biting the Government when they re just indirectly pointing a gun at the average and poor Nigerian.

#The people Avengers believe they re attacking can never feel the consequence cos they re over-made

....its better that way, let the " poor masses n average" Nigerian know that the rejected 5%/wailers mattered.....and as it is now the pro buhari 95% are now wailing more than the wailers....lols...what they' expected to gain by supporting the Daura President is dependent on what the rejected 5% wailers will give them....so, we the proudly 5% have decided to remove your leprosy infested hand from our land....up NDA...not de Nigeria Defence/defeated academy o...but our Niger Delta Avengers...NDA.....if bubu like make e kneel down beg GEJ.... we no gree ..... u can as well sell ur groundnut oil...after all, necessity is the mother of invention...jst leave our oil for us
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by sitibemfen(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
When a president calls 2014 confab document a waste, one wonders the listening capacity of our leader.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by graphiti: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
asadike:
So Buhari is now seeking the help of Jonathan? eh kwa? Buhari, u caused it all. From your infamous statement of making the country ungovernable for Jonathan to Dogs and Baboons soaking in blood to the 5% statement credited to u. Those statement smirk of hatred. Pls tell me, who is having the last laugh now? I think u should release Nnamdi Kanu and pacify him not because i love him nor am i his devotee. Infact, since i heard he advised our men to go for polygamy, i have got a second thought about him but he was able to pull a great crowd of followership within hours, he is the only one that can pacify the avengers not Jonathan. Allow Mr former president to enjoy his retirement in peace.

CXLVII:
u]Who suffers it?

The average and poor Nigerian[/u]

Hmmmmm......... definitely we shall see who laffs last!

#"win~war"~supercedes~"win~battle"

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Paulancebay(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

97% 5% statement working! PMB is cowardly coward!
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by CXLVII: 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
Paulancebay:

97% 5% statement working! PMB is cowardly coward!

Hello! Let accept he is a coward. Who bares the brunt of an harsh economy? Nigerian politicians grin grin grin

Mr., 5% re No 5%, Avengers re just making matters worse and one bitter truth is that they re fighting to enrich themselves. Tompolo, Ateke and Asari re good examples.

You will see how wealthy these guys will become when dialogue is reached. It wont change the status of the average Niger deltan.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Flets: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
obailala:
When the real famine starts in 2 months, when the entire FG and about 30 states cannot pay salaries, thunder fire any bastard that would open their stinking mouths and blame buhari... I dey laugh!

Guess where the buck stops?.... the dully's table. The weak attempt at blaming the masses failed on arrival.

Buhari should be ready to resign in two months if he is without a solution.
It was he who made the 5%/97% statement,
It was Buhari who cancelled the maritime university,
it was Buhari who cancelled the pipeline protection contract,
it was Buhari who further divided the nation with his appointment,
it was Buhari who mobilized army to the creeks despite global calls against it
It was Buhari who dumped the confab reports in the archives

This same Buhari must clean his mess or resign for being utterly unpresidential and the masses should never pay for his actions

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Lyn Brown: Those Who Have Murdered Nigerians Will Not Trade Or Travel To The UK / Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.