Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! (34484 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Nigeria Loses As US Oil Attracts More Buyers / FG Panics As Ngige, Kachikwu Set To Meet PENGASSAN Thursday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by CXLVII: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
iroc4eva:
....its better that way, let the " poor masses n average" Nigerian know that the rejected 5%/wailers mattered.....and as it is now the pro buhari 95% are now wailing more than the wailers....lols...what they' expected to gain by supporting the Daura President is dependent on what the rejected 5% wailers will give them....so, we the proudly 5% have decided to remove your leprosy infested hand from our land....up NDA...not de Nigeria Defence/defeated academy o...but our Niger Delta Avengers...NDA.....if bubu like make e kneel down beg GEJ.... we no gree ..... u can as well sell ur groundnut oil...after all, necessity is the mother of invention...jst leave our oil for us

Smh.....
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by CXLVII: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
afanide:

Must the Government feed on Oil? I dont think this will any way affect the Government afterall they said the region gives just 5% to the Economy.

So i expect the FG to finance its 2016 budget from the proceeds it gets from the the region that gives Nigeria 95%.

You people We should stop crying about oil and go to farm......

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by TopsyKrete: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:

Hello! Let accept he is a coward. Who bares the brunt of an harsh economy? Nigerian politicians grin grin grin

Mr., 5% re No 5%, Avengers re just making matters worse and one bitter truth is that they re fighting to enrich themselves. Tompolo, Ateke and Asari re good examples.

You will see how wealthy these guys will become when dialogue is reached. It wont change the status of the average Niger deltan.

My brother you said it all, we have a saying which says " won o daa mo ni" . That is to say young billionaires in the making=NDA after negotiations

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by obaiyan: 8:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
chigoizie7:
Ekwensu, e kiss e buhari!!!!!

14billion lost for 2months is 840billion, abeg, how much is our budget?

6trillion divided by 12months is 500billion, and we are loosing close to a trillion in 2months, that means, 2016 budget is not implementable.

Sorry bro, u are so poor in mathematics
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by obailala(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Flets:

Guess where the buck stops?.... the dully's table. The weak attempt at blaming the masses failed on arrival.

Buhari should be ready to resign in two months if he is without a solution.
It was he who made the 5%/97% statement,
It was Buhari who cancelled the maritime university,
it was Buhari who cancelled the pipeline protection contract,
it was Buhari who further divided the nation with his appointment,
it was Buhari who mobilized army to the creeks despite global calls against it
It was Buhari who dumped the confab reports in the archives

This same Buhari must clean his mess or resign for being utterly unpresidential and the masses should never pay for his actions
Okay sorry it is Buhari's fault. Keep expecting him to resign, after all that is what the pipeline bombers and their worshippers want; they all want buhari to just resign and all these problems would end.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by porka: 9:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
obailala:
When the real famine starts in 2 months, when the entire FG and about 30 states cannot pay salaries, thunder fire any bastard that would open their stinking mouths and blame buhari... I dey laugh!

Don't worry, we will blame the PDP for 'massive looting'.

3 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dis iz Gudnewz
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by GreyLaw(m): 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
obailala:
When the real famine starts in 2 months, when the entire FG and about 30 states cannot pay salaries, thunder fire any bastard that would open their stinking mouths and blame buhari... I dey laugh!
But we blamed the past president when people were killed by Boko Haram, right?

Just pray God gives this president the wisdom to handle this matter the right way, else, the blame would still rest squarely on his burdened shoulders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Vincent41(m): 9:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
citizenisb:
A government source expressed worries to Saturday Tribune over the spate of attacks on the pipelines and the effect on the 2016 budget.

“Two months from now, the effect will be known. What we are sharing now is money that accrued to our accounts about three months ago when there was relative stability in the oil sector. So, the effect of these militant activities will be known in August. It is very worrisome.

“You know those militants have almost crippled the oil industry, destroying an average of two major pipelines per day. By next month, states that will be able to pay salaries may not be more than five,” he said.

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, during the week, put Nigeria’s output at 1.6 million barrels per day (bpd) while the Avengers claimed they had reduced Nigeria’s output to 800,000 bpd.

A year ago, Nigerian economy was the fastest growing in Africa and 3rd growing in the world, investors were trooping in,people
has jobs,business and projects were either rehabilitate ,ungoing or commissioned, then
oil was selling at 45 dPB. until Buhari came in,propaganda and lies began, everything,including all our refineries start
working because of Buhari body language, suddenly,Buharidivided Nigeria into 97 to
5%,he stopped second Niger bridge ,remove 75percent of nigerdelta amnesty,commercialize IPOB by trying to jam radio Biafra,
importing bokoharam to Southern prison, removing security roadblocks ,killing Shia.scaring investors away with with his mouth,etc.
Now the masses are paying the supreme price for Buhari cluelessness and wickedness, unemployed ,hunger,
hardships ,killings and hate are the song, Nigeria has been so divided, most southerners are angry becus of Buhari lopsided appointments and policies.Economy is nosediving ,foreign investors re
moving out with their billions, while he is fighting to borrow millions of dollars when he and his party told us that they have recover billions of dollars from corrupt individuals.
yet APC are blaming others for Buhari failure.

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by porka: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
The difference between light and darkness is so clear.

One man calls for the blood of baboons and dogs, justifies carnage and bloodshed in the name of region and religion, not on record to offer any assistance in dealing with terrorism, mocks the military alliances, supports foreign governments' humiliation of our security agencies in their efforts to procure arms and ammunition to combat mass murderers.

Another man calmly walks in to offer his unflinching supports for his country during a very trying period of renewed hostilities on our national assets.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
I pity the civil servants, both federal and state, except LAGOS and EDO.

My advice to them is to go back to farm.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by 3Ceagle(m): 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
obailala:

Who else should Nigerians blame if not Buhari. It's Buhari's govt? He is the head and should manage it. I don't envy the situation he met, that is fall in oil price. But has he help matters in leadership? Let be truthful to ourselves, the election brought so much acrimony and divisions. A wise leader who knows his people and with a good nationalistic intentions would have doused the tension by calculated moves meant to win over those initially opposed to him due to one reason or the other. But what did he do, he made comments that I wouldn't do at my level. Made skewed appointment. Kept silent on key national issues where his personal voice is needed, made Nnamdi kanu popular, threatened and shot protester e.t.c. fighting corruption is good but we need an inspiring leadership. Hope you understand. God bless the people of Nigeria.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 9:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
codemaniacs:

What were the two of you doing when a soldier (ironsi) of the eastern region was making Nigeria a Unitary government because he was jealous of the income of other regions

The eastern region time to shine with their oil resources was in the 1970s but Ironsi's decision cost him his life and all the regions lost their resources to the Unitary govt created by an igbo man...
mischievous student of history.
When ur areaboy awolowo was causing unrest in the western region that made the young disciplined officers to eliminate the old fools and take control since old men decided to behave as children.
The trouble started from the western house and later morphed into the civil war and the mischievous awolowo still went ahead to side with fg to stop the war he started.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
The only panic is in the headlines.

This is a blessing in disguise for Nigeria , our enemies , saboteurs and greedy corrupt multinational oil companies will be disappointed when we emerge stronger than ever from their attempted destablisation.
disintegrating nijeriya will be the best thing to happen to the black race after the abolition of slave trade.
Nijeriya is confusing and dragging the blackrace backward.if she is no more the distractions will be no more.she is a mental barrier to Africa.they think her a giant but she knows that she is not and instead of giving way to other ambitious Africans to move ahead,she is busy blocking the road.
If we had remained with the regional government,by now we would have gone far.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
tell me a country in Africa that prospered after disintegration.

why do you want disintegration, make your case lets hear you.
elisra:
disintegrating nijeriya will be the best thing to happen to the black race after the abolition of slave trade.
Nijeriya is confusing and dragging the blackrace backward.if she is no more the distractions will be no more.she is a mental barrier to Africa.they think her a giant but she knows that she is not and instead of giving way to other ambitious Africans to move ahead,she is busy blocking the road.
If we had remained with the regional government,by now we would have gone far.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
bittertruthz:

Igbos and division is like 5&6. Very soon the igbos that are sponsoring avengers will be exposed............... Niger Delta economy will be worst hit than Nigeria because their economy depends on oil.
Besides, i read that the civilian casualties on house boat attack are from Niger delta. RIP to them.

Igbos were the first sponsors of BOKO HARAM until monster Shekau took over. Now, the same igbos are supporting avengers just to create instability in the country.

My fellow Niger Deltans should wake up. This Igbo support is like the Devil giving you with small left hand and taking from you with big right hand.
All igbos want is weak and poor Federal govt' so that they can carry on with their Biafra agenda.

I SUPPORT BIAFRA, THEY DESERVE TO GO THEIR OWN WAY BUT NOT USING OTHER TRIBES AS A PAWN.
Let Ekweremadu and his fellow thieves in senate raise the motion and file every legal documents required for referendum. We don't want war in Niger Delta. We can not afford to eat our own flesh like what happened before 1970 in the east.
We dont want IDPs' in our region as a result of kwashiorkors like what happened between 1966 to 1970 in the east.

We have to be smart, even if we want to breakout from Nigeria, lets do it in a civilized and peaceful manner.

CONGO IS THE RICHEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IN TERMS OF NATURAL RESOURCES BUT THEY CAN NOT EXPLORE THEIR NATURAL WEALTH BECAUSE OF CIVIL WAR.
CONGOLESE HAVE THE HIGHEST RESOURCES IN THIS WORLD BUT THEY LIVE IN POVERTY BECAUSE OF WAR.

SAY NO TO VIOLENCE..... THOSE WHO HAVE EAR LET THEM HEAR. THERE IS NOTHING HONORABLE IN WAR.
a yoruba forming nigerdelta.
So u still think that the outdated divide and rule still work when the eastern region have seen you for who you are for more than forty years?
By the way,why is freedom always equal to war to you if are not an oppressor.

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by badttrader(m): 10:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

The average and poor Nigerian

The Federal and States will downsize its workforce and probably still owe the few in service

Oil Multinationals, servicing company`s and other players will downsize or probably close operations which would cause massive unemployment

State allocation will reduce and it will stall the economy of the 36 states and Nigeria as a whole.

Its just a pity the Avengers think they re biting the Government when they re just indirectly pointing a gun at the average and poor Nigerian.

#The people Avengers believe they re attacking can never feel the consequence cos they re over-made

My brother, God will bless you! You have said it all.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 10:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
tell me a country in Africa that prospered after disintegration.

why do you want disintegration, make your case lets hear you.
which country in the world have peace with a large moslem population?
We will have a nation where we share the same ideology,religion and absence of alhaji and almajiri structure.
Where an okrika selling boy like rochas can become a governor not where you must be an emirs son before you can be a cbn governor and later go back and become an emir.
U see they love aristocracy or oligarchy while we are true republicans.
If a governor comes to the village meeting,he must sit down where others are sitting and if he is owing some dues,he must pay it or he pays a fine.
U might call it lack of respect but that is how we are.
If he try any funny thing he will be excommunicated.
Now tell me how to reconcile these two different ideologies.
Religiously they are rewarded with erection for killing while we are punished with hell fire for committing the same offense.
If u are yoruba,pls be sincere to tell me why your people defend this fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by olajizz01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
A cleric that prophesied that there will be famine,his own family will not be singleout,their region too go hear am,i think they are lazy ass before who rely on govt to give them three square meals,there people should keep supporting the criminals,hunger we dey strike for Bayelsa is not enough,dey wan add join nah.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
So no important or compelling reasons then?

All your gripe could be solved in a Nigeria that is rid of corruption and that is a mature and developed democracy.
elisra:
which country in the world have peace with a large moslem population?
We will have a nation where we share the same ideology,religion and absence of alhaji and almajiri structure.
Where an okrika selling boy like rochas can become a governor not where you must be an emirs son before you can be a cbn governor and later go back and become an emir.
U see they love aristocracy or oligarchy while we are true republicans.
If a governor comes to the village meeting,he must sit down where others are sitting and if he is owing some dues,he must pay it or he pays a fine.
U might call it lack of respect but that is how we are.
If he try any funny thing he will be excommunicated.
Now tell me how to reconcile these two different ideologies.
Religiously they are rewarded with erection for killing while we are punished with hell fire for committing the same offense.
If u are yoruba,pls be sincere to tell me why your people defend this fraud.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by cochexky: 11:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=citizenisb post=46258235]http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/attack-on-oil-facilities-fg-panics-as-nigeria-loses-n144bn-daily

The NDA has vowed to ensure that crude oil production is brought to zero level in the country until its demands are met.

Buhari was believed to be seeking Jonathan’s help to bring the crisis to an end and spare the nation’s economy of unwarranted damage.

In an apparent move to prepare the ground for this meeting, the president had in recent days been speaking glowingly about the former president whose activities in office have been the subject of investigations by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Buhari had engaged in praising Jonathan over the defeat concession phone call the latter made to him before the final tally of the 2015 presidential election result was known.

President Buhari also, on Friday, hosted former President Olusegun Obasanjo to a secret meeting at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

The meeting, which took place inside the president’s office, lasted for about 30 minutes.[/quote Buhari was believed to be seeking Jonathan’s help to bring the crisis to an end and spare the nation’s economy. Finally the clueless knowledge is needed. I still the watch.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by cochexky: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Finally the clueless knowledge is needed. I still the watch.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
So no important or compelling reasons then?

All your gripe could be solved in a Nigeria that is rid of corruption and that is a mature and developed democracy.
who are trying to cow?i have watched this country from my childhood till now,she has no plan to embrace true democracy so why try to deceive people into believing a lie?
Is it not recently that your bigot of a president said that the confab is a waste and since ur monicker is genbuhari maybe u are equally affected with ear infection.
From his actions and appointments he proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a local champion.
Anyway ur little deceptions cant prevent anything now cos when this contraption became broke................

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Okeikpu(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
The oil in Bayelsa land belongs to Jigawa grin grin cheesy grin grin
Ediots!!!

2 Likes

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
But u still unable to give any examples of any African countries that have prospered from breaking up. new govt is only 1 year old. Rome wasn't built in a day.
elisra:
who are trying to cow?i have watched this country from my childhood till now,she has no plan to embrace true democracy so why try to deceive people into believing a lie?
Is it not recently that your bigot of a president said that the confab is a waste and since ur monicker is genbuhari maybe u are equally affected with ear infection.
From his actions and appointments he proved beyond reasonable doubt that he is a local champion.
Anyway ur little deceptions cant prevent anything now cos when this contraption became broke................
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by elisra(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
GenBuhari:
But u still unable to give any examples of any African countries that have prospered from breaking up. new govt is only 1 year old. Rome wasn't built in a day.
ever since the 1885 or thereabout partition of Africa,i think only Sudan and Eritrea have emerged.
But the point is that all the British creations have broken up and are prospering.
India and Pakistan,indonesia and Malaysia.
Africans were the only foolish race that would rather die protecting the whiteman's investment which is the reason why only Sudan and Eritrea have been wise enough to do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by nortcentrallord(m): 12:11am On Jun 05, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

The Federal and States will downsize its workforce and probably still owe the few in service

Oil Multinationals, servicing company`s and other players will downsize or probably close operations which would cause massive unemployment

State allocation will reduce and it will stall the economy of the 36 states and Nigeria as a whole.

Its just a pity the Avengers think they re biting the Government when they re just indirectly pointing a gun at the average and poor Nigerian.

#The people Avengers believe they re attacking can never feel the consequence cos they re over-made

You are the son of your father. A typical "African Nigerian"

A white man once told me in Germany that Africans are hard working but psychologically wea and fearful while being very hopeful. We can't fight for what is ours, I hope when the NDA are done with their threats, I hope the common Nigerians school of thought would have been changed.

If you wait, no one will help you to achieve. What you want
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jun 05, 2016
None of the countries you mentioned have really prospered,, although I was asking for countries in Africa since Africa has the challenge of imperialism and neocolonialism to deal with.
elisra:
ever since the 1885 or thereabout partition of Africa,i think only Sudan and Eritrea have emerged.
But the point is that all the British creations have broken up and are prospering.
India and Pakistan,indonesia and Malaysia.
Africans were the only foolish race that would rather die protecting the whiteman's investment which is the reason why only Sudan and Eritrea have been wise enough to do the needful.
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Ugoeze2016: 2:33am On Jun 05, 2016
When the government was gaining, I was losing or rather I wasn't favoured. Why then should I be bothered now that they are losing? Nigeria needs to be restructured, the sooner, the better for all.

Let's start from my profile grin, check out my signature
Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Nobody: 4:13am On Jun 05, 2016
CXLVII:
Who suffers it?

this over made issue is why the avengers are Avenging, not up to a 1 year they started Avenging yet there is panic everywhere. I believe this is a very clear sign that the 78% was feeding on the bread of the poor 5%. i was passing

1 Like

Re: FG PANICS As Nigeria Loses 14 Billion Naira Daily!! by Ryda(m): 4:23am On Jun 05, 2016
But wait oh... One question i would love to ask is

Who and what are they loosing d money to before d rise OF NDA angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians / Angry Politician Sets Hilux Vehicle On Fire In Delta State (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.