Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,188 members, 7,835,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency (16192 Views)

Breaking: Sad News From Uk Hospital!!! Buhari Is Terribly Sick, He Is Unaware Of / Buhari Is Hale And Hearty, Wasn't Flown In An Air Ambulance - Lauretta Onochie / Tokunbo Afikuyomi Replies Lalong: ‘Tinubu Is Hale And Hearty’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by southpole: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2016
TrueHeart365:
e no go bad if he move ahead before this country go pafruka finish under him cluelessness.

the blood of the ibos you and your kins thirst for will haunt you.

But even if he dies one thing is sure GEJ is not coming back neither will d next president come from d illiterate people of biafra
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by brownlord: 6:24am On Jun 05, 2016
PassingShot:

Is it the same Buhari that met OBJ, IB, and also received the Anglican Bishops and other dignitaries?

IPOB touts and the loquacious PDP are pathetic indeed.

Fellow NLers, please meet the guy that shares paradise and hell as he likes.

The joke is on you.

Jonathan is not worthy to be mentioned?

Na wah
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Adonkia(m): 6:30am On Jun 05, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
After watching buhari speak on May 29.
I gave up.

That man is sick.
I believe you.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by southpole: 6:34am On Jun 05, 2016
viviangist:
hmmmmm .... Change ... who is deceiving who

If Glo can Give 48GB of Data for 8k
Buhari can Give 1 Litre of Fuel for 70 Naira

Not using the so called 145 price to be building estate ... well am just waiting for change

It is people like you that are d enemies of Nigeria, you snapped this picture in Ogun state on d way to Lagos and it is a state govt housing estate to b benefited by d people of Ogun state it has nothing to do with BUHARI except that the estate is named after him . The fact that Lagos international airport is named after murtala does not mean it is the property of murtala's family. stop deceiving people.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by transient123(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2016
omenka:
What's the point if he is indeed?? Isn't he human??

Smh.

Buhari's foes don't fall ill, they rather prefer to die, just like the former Benue state guy who prophesied that Buhari is close to death, ALAS, he bought over Buhari's death and died instead.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by SamiraF: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Laolu Akande of fake pastor vp Osinbajo said Buhari is sick, he even diagnosed him with big English. Femi Adeshina says Buhari is not sick. Who are we to believe? They are all liars
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by donbrowser(m): 6:47am On Jun 05, 2016
PassingShot:

Is it the same Buhari that met OBJ, IB, and also received the Anglican Bishops and other dignitaries?

IPOB touts and the loquacious PDP are pathetic indeed.

Fellow NLers, please meet the guy that shares paradise and hell as he likes.

The joke is on you.
I will remind you of this post at the right time.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by donbrowser(m): 6:49am On Jun 05, 2016
greatgod2012:
I pray he's hale and hearty too.

But if he's sick, there's no point denying. Anybody can fall this at any time
This is what makes us human. Body no be wood or stick.. One can be tired, sick or indisposed. The most important thing is for such to undergo treatment for whatever the sickness is.

Not everything should be politicised.
The man is sick and no one is happy about it, why must someone come here and be lying to us. Cancellation of trips is enough proof for a president that loves flying.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by donbrowser(m): 6:52am On Jun 05, 2016
southpole:

It is people like you that are d enemies of Nigeria, you snapped this picture in Ogun state on d way to Lagos and it is a state govt housing estate to b benefited by d people of Ogun state it has nothing to do with BUHARI except that the estate is named after him . The fact that Lagos international airport is named after murtala does not mean it is the property of murtala's family. stop deceiving people.
She didnt know Linda Ikeji will be losing millions in a couple of weeks over fake Journalism.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by djkirkoo2(m): 6:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Luukasz:
Bad news for the wailing wailers and their commandant Fa-yo--se. They think buhari will die just like they killed Yar adua so GEJ can be the president.
Hey,death is far away from our baba at the top.
D same u people dat said he is sick and dat was y he didn't go to ogoni land, dat he is not afraid of NDA. Now u supporters of APC can see dat APC is not being truthful to their supporters. Is now obvious dat Bubu is scared of d Avengers
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by permanentgrace(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2016
I dont believe this story one bit. The source first, is very unreliable. I can only believe this if SR or PremiumTimes drop the gist.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by PassingShot(m): 6:57am On Jun 05, 2016
brownlord:

Jonathan is not worthy to be mentioned?

Na wah
I forgot his name ni. grin
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Emmasco69: 7:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Na for en own matter if en wan make en die .we need biafra
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Usman212s: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

grin wake up boss, pmb will soon join osama bin ladin in h*ll
God grace you'll live to witness his swearing in as president come 2019....
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Ugoeze2016: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Good news then but if you are truly sick, get well soon...and if you are not sick, act healthy. Nigeria may be crumbled
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by LLVelly: 7:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Remember yar'adua...I jus dey observe.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by canalily(m): 7:44am On Jun 05, 2016
Come, VP, who told the Nigerians say i no de hearundecided

Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2016
The presidency should continue lying to Nigerians. Smh!
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Tmoyo(m): 7:46am On Jun 05, 2016
TrueHeart365:
e no go bad if he move ahead before this country go pafruka finish under him cluelessness.

the blood of the ibos you and your kins thirst for will haunt you.
una get blood for body? Na correct greediness, ignorance and public madness display dey una body....and to flush them out is d solution....since una no dey hear

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by greenify: 7:53am On Jun 05, 2016
Anybody that makes life difficult for me and my family, I pray that God should deal with the person. Whatever problem the person is facing is his fault. All my enemies should give way.
I no mention anybodies name.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by fadosky16: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
look
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Jimi23(m): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Why then did he look so sick, frail and fragile on the 29th of May? Cluelesss Politheivecians. Buhari's govt is frustrating Nigerians. Every item is expensive. No power supply yet theres a hike in fuel price. We will kick him out in 2019. Hope he doesnt kick the bucket b4 then though. Hale and hearty indeed. Nigerians are not blind.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by NwaTeacher1: 7:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Is this news? Why should we be sad for his illness while his bad economic policies made over 160million people sick
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Henon: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Osibanjo should be warming up. E fit happen.
Northern presidents and death are like rice and bean.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by soniburi(m): 8:05am On Jun 05, 2016
He should not be sick. His doctor should take good care of him because he carries a lot of load
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Akaujaa(m): 8:17am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=TANTUMERGO007 post=46269958] grin wake up boss, pmb will soon join osama bin ladin in h*ll[/quote
...and may you live forever.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Caveatemptor(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Femi Adesina actually just confirmed that the President is sick with this unnecessary press release.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by abdulskulboy(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2016
ya Allah, grant president muhammadu buhari shifa. amen
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Paperwhite(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
PassingShot:
Only PDP and IPODs believe that nonsense.

A sick man would not be seen in meetings with Anglican Bishops, OBJ and foreign diplomats.

It's just the wishful thinking of PDP and their sympathizers.
Carry this your thinking to LASWMA.That is their property. Not everyone is a zombie or the president's ass-licker.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by PassingShot(m): 8:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Paperwhite:
Carry this your thinking to LASWMA.That is their property. Not everyone is a zombie or the president's ass-licker.
Wetin frustration go do some of una, no be this world the cure dey.
Re: Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 05, 2016
No human being wey no dey fall sick.Make lie moha-mad buy oga panadol extra na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Gubernatorial Candidate In Oyo, Lanlehin Holds Rally (Pics) / Court Restrains Buni, Others From Acting As APC Caretaker Committee Members / Peter Obi In The Web Of A ₦250 Million Controversy (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.