Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,716 members, 7,820,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria (3446 Views)

NAF Concludes Clearance Operations In Sambisa / Battle Field Photos Of Nigerian Army CT COIN Operations In The North / UN Suspends Operations In Nigeria After Boko Haram Surprise Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by BannedBishop: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
jpphilips:
Another Igbo man's investment destroyed by the Niger delta saboteurs aka Avengers.

NCTL pipeline is fed crude from OML 24 oil block covering Awoba and Ekulama 1&2 oil fields. Even though AITEO ( Chike Onyejekwe) owns the NCTL pipeline, the crippled oil block is owned by Festus Fadeyi and Felix Amieyeofori .
While Avengers told us 85% of the oil blocks are owned by northerners, so far, southerners are the hardest hit.

Below are the real targets of the Avengers listed by oil blocks crippled so far;

OML 26 (owned by FHN Egbert Imomoh),OML 30 (owned by kola karim), OML34,53,54 (Owned by Ibru) OML40 (owned by Emeka Offor) OML42 (Owned by Ernest Azudialu),OML 18 (owned by Charles odita, financed by, Diamond bank (paschal Dozie), fidelity bank (Peter obi) , OMLs 4, 38 & 41, (owned by ABC Orjiakor) .

So far in this battle, no northerner has been touched, Igbo entrepreneurs who recently invested in these oil blocks that have not recovered their investment funds let alone make profit are the real target of the Avengers, the Northern Gibberish was all hogwash and a huge distraction.
History is repeating itself!!

IGBOS BE WISE!!

Is shell owned by an Igbo?

Yeye

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by ridwanayo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Let me inform buhari,but I heard is deaf nd I don't know aw to communicate to deaf people undecided
Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by Vulu: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
The OP is very intelligent. Why would the west support a murderous regime over the indigenous people who own the oil. The NDA, IPOB.and other freedom groups should extend a hand of alliance to Superpowers and offer them Shell's Oil quota IF they can help us get rid of the liability muslim north in this contraption since the British have sworn never to dismantle the nonsensical overbloated lugardian contraption they established. Hausa and oFulanis must leave us alone by fire by force! We hold the yam and the knife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by xtgozie(m): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
LRNZH:
When did Avengers become APC?

Una militants dey pursue multinationals, you are here typing fallacies. Do you realise that the IGRs of the affected ND states are drastically reduced by this development besides the reduced Federal Allocations?

My people have a proverb: "The small bird is roasting in fire while jubilating that it is shedding fat".

You need to calm down and wake up my friend.
i think you are the one speaking from your dream.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
MossadAgent:

I am your worst nightmare....

The Bishop Magic Don Juan
queen of heart?
Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by frehage: 1:18am On Jun 07, 2016
MossadAgent:

Behind your dry lame attempt at making a joke I see genuine pure unadulterated FEAR.

Never in the history of shell operations in nigeria have they shut down completely all operations.

For shell to do this means the embargos will soon start reeling out on this govt.

@ the bolded, please, can you give us the source? I thought it affected only their Forcados operations.
Re: Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
BannedBishop:

Is shell owned by an Igbo?

Yeye

It is one thing to read a post, it is another to have the requisite understanding of it, I wonder what toddlers like you on mid term break should be doing in the politics section.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

“i Will Show Buhari The Meaning Of Asiwaju; I Can Destroy Apc- Tinubu / Breaking: At Last Nnamdi Kanu Is Found- Bishop Edwin / Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.