Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (52898 Views)

Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Edum13656: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
May God reward evil doers according to their wickedness... AMEN

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by mike76chi: 9:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
That press release is an untargeted one. Nothing serious about it. But did you expect any thing better?

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Beeman1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
opribo:
Mr governor should please stay out of this, it is beyond him. For how long shall we allow blood thirsty individuals to waste precious lives in the name of islam. This is not the first time, Akaluka is still fresh in our minds and we cannot forget that the mastermind later was rewarded with the CBN governor position and this one is still in that emirate. Enough is enough, several heads must pay for this innocent hapless woman that was beheaded. I watched the TV to see the so called husband talking bullsh1t that the wife was not beheaded and blabla.

That man is not normal, death is death the issue at hand is that she was killed for not accepting their religion. For Gods sake is they cannot live in civilised environment they should just gerraway what is all this barbaric and cannibalistic mode of killing other people. They should go and cook and eat the meat afterwards. All I know is that we will not allow this to go un-avenged with several useless northern head. Since they think they are the only ones that knows how to behead people we shall show them how to do it better.

You cannot kill someone them the normal route of apology and remain calm follows. Who is the fool who will restore the dead to life. No war they must get.
Try it and see what befall ur people. Millions of Igbos are here in north and u know what that means. I dare u people to start any nonsense and see. Mtcheww.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Lilimax(f): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
venom13:
Christians most get their heads out of their Ass and show this Blood sucking Demons that Nobody has Monopoly Over Violence...
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by ngmgeek(m): 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
A sleeping Governor just woke up and began telling us stories.

Nigerians will never stop making mistakes. Elect more Okorocha's please cheesy
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by wordcat(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ahmedhussain3463:
very crude and reckless statement!d animal has been establishing rullership on u since independence

With nothing to show for it.
North is the only region in nigeria that still has polio, should we talk abt literacy rate or the beggars a.k.a almajiris?

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by careersap: 9:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
you stay in kano, they kill you. you run to enugu, the same people kill you. omaka why?

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by FuckTheM0ds(m): 9:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Masonic:
Luggard may you never know peace even in death!
e pain am uuu
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by OlujobaSamuel: 9:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
saintdennis:

That was a very poorly thought out statement by you.

You even sounded like someone spoiling for war/confrontation.

Sadly dude, you're daft.

Just had to add that quote from goring, do u know who he is?
Imagine telling a state governor to give ultimatum to another state gov n presidency. Mtcheew
hmmmmmmm, and you are not daft?
I can't count how many politically correct statement I've heard this year alone, in as much as I will always support this president is his administration for this country, I will never go quiet on the religious bigotry going on which is subtly supported by elites amongst each faiths.
check my post on Christians too shouting islamisation or whatever, I'm not interested in politically correct statement bro, that's for politicians and their fans.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by ecnuel: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
She was not beheaded. Stop this madness

Guy, you goofed big time.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Beeman1:
Try it and see what befall ur people. Millions of Igbos are here in north and u know what that means. I dare u people to start any nonsense and see. Mtcheww.

What is this one saying? So millions of your own people are not in the east/south?. And I hope you also know what that means? Come to aba/onitsha. If your not afraid.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Danniscott(m): 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:

Beheaded or not she's dead, does it matter. As if there is a softer punishment if she was killed in a different way than beheaded. Mtcheeew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by LBanks(m): 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
grin
VaginaTerrorist:

Dont Mynd am. Untill dem rub pepper chuck hand 4him eye na dat tim him go get correct. We are just tired of All Abokies! Dem no want mek we rest and e no go beta 4 all dem abokiesz.
Lol
Which kind name be this? "VaginaTerrorist"

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by saintdennis(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:

hmmmmmmm, and you are not daft?
I can't count how many politically correct statement I've heard this year alone, in as much as I will always support this president is his administration for this country, I will never go quiet on the religious bigotry going on which is subtly supported by elites amongst each faiths.
check my post on Christians too shouting islamisation or whatever, I'm not interested in politically correct statement bro, that's for politicians and their fans.

You cannot defend that ur hypothetical statement u put up...it showed u lack leadership qualities and class.

I don't care about whatever I only responded to ur supposed 'superior' statement and showed u how much u messed up.

By the way I asked you if u knew goring? Go and read up about him especially his quotes about war, you will wise up.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Natotogokillme: 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
So why's her head missing? Na wa for you o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by nwadiuko1(m): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
they asked her to pretend that her head was removed abi?

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by ourchoice(m): 9:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
If nothing is done soon to stop this northern religious killings and fulani herdsmen encroachment/killings going on in Nigeria recently, Nigeria will witness a very bloody nationwide civil war that may turn Nigeria to Syria.

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi ought to condemn this asap and also call all northern Muslims to order as soon as possible!

Nigeria as a nation is already heated right now, both economically, mentally and more tribal or religious violence will only kick off the time bomb, and it won't be funny!

All Nigerian politicians, governors, religious leaders, traditional rulers, journalists, and those in diaspora should start now to scream o....i foresee a bloody complex war sparking off in Nigeria...please all Nigerians should warn their group.

All Imams should talk to their Muslim faithfuls!

Pastors and bishops talk to your members, there is big danger brewing in Nigeria! More violence will activate the danger ahead!

Nigerians pray for peace o and condemn violence against any tribe o...dont feel you are safe and will be safe, watch Syria and Libya now, no region is safe o...it won't be like 1967 that the war was fought mostly in Igbo land...bombs will land in all parts of Nigeria.

Foreign allies will come in to test their latest sophisticated weapons and bombs, Nigerians wake up!!! Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by mandax: 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hausa/Fulani in the army shoot and kill Igbo at any slightest provocation,

Hausa/Fulani civilians kill Igbo at any slightest provocation.

All because Igbo consistently ask for separation from Nigeria.

Because Hausa/Fulani believe that Igbo's quest for separation from Nigeria may remove the feeding bottle from the lazy people.

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by CioAngels(f): 9:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
ujoatu:
GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA’S REACTION TO THE REPORTED MURDER OF AN IMO WOMAN IN KANO

The governor of Imo State, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has received with rude shock and indeed with utmost dismay the unfortunate report that a woman from the State, Mrs. Bridget Agbaheme was murdered in cold blood in Kano State over related religious issues and described the killing as the height of recklessness on the part of the perpetrators.

When he was informed about the disturbing incident, the governor took the necessary steps and even went beyond the media reports on the sad development to confirm the report and discovered that the woman in question was truly from Mbaitoli Local Government of the State.

At this stage, the governor has no option than to call on all relevant security agencies in Kano State to leave no stone unturned in carrying out thorough investigation into the killing of the woman, and also stop at nothing to bring those who carried out the murder to book and pay dearly for their wicked act.

The governor has also appealed to Imo indigenes in Kano State to remain calm to enable law enforcement agents do their job by carrying out the needed investigation into the matter and also take the necessary actions.

It is important to state here that no Citizen of the Country has any right to take the life of a fellow Citizen no matter the reason. That is why the security agencies would act and swiftly too on the incident to prove to all Nigerians that the life of any lawful Citizen of the Country is valuable and should not be taken by a fellow citizen under any guise

The governor has also commended the governor of Kano State for showing leadership by condemning the killing of the woman in Kano with dispatch.

He also commended the Police Command in Kano State for the actions they have already taken to that effect, and said criminals who indulge in criminal activities including murder under any pretence should be treated as such no matter where they come from.

Once again, the governor calls for calm on the part of Imo indigenes in Kano and elsewhere, while expressing optimism that security agencies would do their work towards apprehending the perpetrators to face justice.

Sam Onwuemeodo

Chief Press Secretary to the Governor      
Okorocha, you did not ask the police where they were during the gathering of that large crowd until the woman was being positioned to be beheaded the police did not get informations. Am very sure all this did not happen in just 30minutes. Okorocha is praising them for the actions they took after they waited for the woman to be killed. Police is your friend indeed. After the ranting, it will end there abi? If fulani herdsman can kill and nothing was done to them, why won't this happen when the northern leaders will shield them? No Nigerian has the right to take life, but northerners can and get away with crime. Hear him happy kano state governor took action, what actions? 99.9% southern leaders really don't mind if southerner are killed to secure their positions. Yes master leaders. Shame to you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by ShaqFu: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
MUVA:
Seun needs to do something about that arrogant mod. I once raised a suggestion about a mod to moderate the mods but you ignored it right? Cool.
Chillax bruv, in as much as I don't succumb to the particular's mod utterances, but tell me, how is it any different from the senseless and emotionless comments we read everyday in Romance section? grin
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
wordcat:

With nothing to show for it.
North is the only region in nigeria that still has polio, should we talk abt literacy rate or the beggars a.k.a almajiris?
bt u will never b free from d shackle of slavery impose on ipad by the same almajiri
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by BAILMONEY: 9:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
SEE AS UNA DEY TREAT MYND44 FVCK UP

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by DeMekus: 10:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mynd44:
It's no news you hate Igbos but just see this.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by mandax: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ebubeslym:

Beheaded, decapitated,hanged,mobed,lynched....
Mr Mynd44 she was murdered ooooooooooooooooo.
The method of committing the heinous crime can never take away the heavy weight that settled on the hearts of her loved ones.

Geez.

Igbos have eaten raw poison, suffered worst humiliation from Hausa/Fulani since 1914 that Nigeria was created.

This humiliation MUST end now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Policemen And Witnesses For Testifying In Favour Of Wike / Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.