Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (52900 Views)

Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute / “My Son Is Not Dead” - Governor Okorocha Reacts To Rumours Of Son’s Death / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Ndolarr: 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Has emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi issued any statement on the dastardly murder of the innocent woman? Someone should please confirm.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by BossKratos: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Mynd44:
She was not beheaded. Stop this madness

Chai! You don hear am today sha!
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by cosade(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
lilzcee:
see eh don't quote me again, u mean her head was chopped off like that, am not a muslim buh u can't go to a muslim state and blasphemy islam, if it has been that ISIS caught her, her familymembers and her will all be wipe out, i heard she is from deeper life, jesus in the bible didn't condemn other religion why will a mortal do so, is she God? they were also wrong in this case

Did you hear her blaspheme Islam? Can you tell us the "blasphemous words" she said?

This story about blasphemy is arrant nonsense.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
cosade:

Did you hear her blaspheme Islam? Can you tell us the "blasphemous words" she said?

This story about blasphemy is arrant nonsense.
u mean they just cut off her head? believe whatever u want to believe, lemme believe whatever i want to believe, just negodu how illthinking u are, oya tell me what happened? Ewu
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by cosade(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
lilzcee:
u mean they just cut off her head? believe whatever u want to believe, lemme believe whatever i want to believe, just negodu how illthinking u are, oya tell me what happened? Ewu

Ewu?

Times like this, silence is golden!

So, it is the best answer for you.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Beeman1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Etinosajay:

And millions of your retarrded brothers are here in the south. More are coming in sandwiched lorry as we speak.

Crase dey ur head

Let it start first, make u know yourself.

Who is dis Ipod zombie Madness dey worry u.
Re: Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano by Etinosajay(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
Who is dis Ipod zombie Madness dey worry u.

You miss road?

Abi u don't know your mate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tony Kabaka Flogs A Monkey Terrorizing His Neighborhood (Photos) / Zahra Buhari's “Afternoon Nigeria” Tweet: Nigerians React / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.