Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police (40447 Views)

Photo: Faces Of The Men Who Murdered Bridget In Kano For Allegedly Blaspheming / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by sykah(f): 3:04am On Jun 05, 2016
What difference does it make if she was beheaded or beaten to death?. A life was taken unjustly , who gave the mob the authority to be judge, jury and executioner?. It is super annoying, I only those barbarians are made to face the full earth of the law.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by NobleG1(m): 3:56am On Jun 05, 2016
Nigerian police is the most corrupt and dishonest in the world.
Why should any sane person believe them.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by aresa: 4:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Nusaf:
This police are very funny. She was beaten to death not beheaded, then wat is the difference?

You really should go back to elementary school to understand the difference between both.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by aresa: 4:06am On Jun 05, 2016
I guess it's safe to conclude that the religious bigots, tribalist and ignorant people on NL are not pleased with this news since it doesn't support the bigoted and ignorant rubbish they've been #jaculating with all over the internet..
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by anifeanyi: 5:06am On Jun 05, 2016
mrMeen:
you seem to forget the aristocracy of people all over the world do not blame the religion blame the individuals who did the deed. And you talk As if christains themselves are saints.
Why wouldnt we
Do Christians run around with knives and cows and kill people that chase away the cows eating others crops
Do christains behead, maim or even slap people who insult their religion or Jesus or their God.,?
Do Christians embark on killings and call it jihad?.??
Please shut your stomodium and listen when elders are talking. All these foolish people online these days, I wonder how you guys even know how to subscribe with this level of idiocy
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by ndukwejoe(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2016
Slikbae:
the animalistic northerners have also influenced the police to deny the glaring truth.

So who beheaded her then?,or are they now saying that the husband no longer knows the face of his wife?,

I repeat, animals are of more importance than Muslims. Animals don't behead people, only Muslims do.
for the records people are beheaded in rivers state.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Ishilove: 6:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Ezeego1:

You are a woman and you talk like this?

You really have a problem.
What does my gender have to do with my comment?

You have a bigger problem for making this kind of comment
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2016
daveP:
so far, you make sense based on what, how the investigation is going. I may not be there, but a suspect turning himself in when there is no bounty on his head sound extremely funny in a nig atmosphere. If these guys escape justice........ then twont be a new thing.
you know how things run in this country na, especially in the north. Those guys are the best at covering themselves up. In this our Nigeria, circumstances overshadow incidents like this and within a few weeks, we'd all forget it ever happened, just like Ese and Yellow and other similar cases.
I live in the north so I'm used to their ways. They would never rat out themselves, never, especially ones like these with religion undertone.

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by kechywillz(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2016
She was actually beheaded
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by chrisskynet(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2016
Northerners kill for no reason.. Aaahhh u shiit for my farm Aaahhhh y dem don kill d persom.. Aaahhh y u waste time for toilet Aahhh u no knw say me to wan shiiitt Aahhhh y dem don kill d person.... Aaahhh u buy d last kolikoli Aaahhh y na, me self wan chop kolikoli Aaahh y u do like dat dem don kill d person carry d kolikoli run... I knw wan even talk abt hw many guyz wey don die cos of woman for dat side..... The most violent tribe ever Liveth..
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by hazyfm1: 8:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Nusaf:
This police are very funny. She was beaten to death not beheaded, then wat is the difference?

bros are u human? Do you know what it means for a humans head to be cut off from the body?

Please leave this thread asap
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by nurusystem(m): 9:34am On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=46275328]Whether she was beheaded,burnt alive,crucified, beaten to death, strangled to death and what not is inconsequential to this discussion the important was that she was murdered because one dead arab guy and the Cursed animals in the north are fond of murdering people because of Islam a bad
Abuse Jesus we support to flog u ? No both rather hang you..
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by karrengold(f): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
whether d head is intact or dislocated,all we crave for is justice

1 Like

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by mokset123: 11:22am On Jun 05, 2016
How can some people gather and beat up a 74 year old lady
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by claremont(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2016
The pictures are all over google images. Where is the head here?!

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by ruggedchap: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Savages.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by ruggedchap: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
aresa:
I guess it's safe to conclude that the religious bigots, tribalist and ignorant people on NL are not pleased with this news since it doesn't support the bigoted and ignorant rubbish they've been #jaculating with all over the internet..

Be quiet mr. closet muslim , does it matter that her head was cut off or not, the mere fact that a 74 year old women was brutally beaten to death depicts the savage mindset by which those illiterate, impoverished, good for nothing barbarians operate. To hell with them and their useless ideology of darkness and death.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by logica(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
claremont:
The pictures are all over google images. Where is the head here?!
Not to sound depraved, but those breasts don't look like that of a woman in her 70s.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by CioAngels(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Her husband will be told to lie with promise to pay off the case, been a pastor is ruled out. Police, police middle name is bribe just to lie. To all that will lie about bridget's death will be visited by all the deities of Nigeria.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by mrMeen(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
anifeanyi:

Why wouldnt we
Do Christians run around with knives and cows and kill people that chase away the cows eating others crops
Do christains behead, maim or even slap people who insult their religion or Jesus or their God.,?
Do Christians embark on killings and call it jihad?.??
Please shut your stomodium and listen when elders are talking. All these foolish people online these days, I wonder how you guys even know how to subscribe with this level of idiocy
thats because we respect and like our prophet even jesus that you talk about we respect. If you insult the religion or the god fine muhammad (s.a.w) was somebody who you have never seen then why the hate why curse him likewise jesus. And you claiming to be an elder. your maturity does not show, you clearly have gone senline in your old age dictate to your grand children what to type becase you clearly are not intelligent enough to do so.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by BumbleBee2ice(f): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
I knew d pics were different pics frm different scenes nd b4 i culd finish citing my observation d thread was removed. Btw, those pple shld be brought to book nd judged accordingly.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
do u mean to say dis body belong to a 74yr old woman? haahaaaa! bros reason well nah
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by BumbleBee2ice(f): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Thnk u jare. shey if u r bin fooled do u av to fool ursef, u open ur eye den shut ur brain nd assume dats a 74yr old body. smh
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by babooshka: 10:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
AntiWailer:

U are dumber.

Since u saw the maiming and cutting of head why not post.

U dnt show pix of a dead woman like that. You respect the dead.
overdumb dey do u... mtchew, get outta here!
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by babooshka: 10:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
aresa:

You really should go back to elementary school to understand the difference between both.
and u need 2 go back 2 learn what sarcasm is, and what dis poster was trying 2 say. D poor woman is dead, however way she was killed. If she had committed a crime, she should av been charged 2 court. U should think b4 making comments.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by attackgat: 10:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
ozoigbondu:
Whether she was beheaded,burnt alive,crucified, beaten to death, strangled to death and what not is inconsequential to this discussion the important was that she was murdered because one dead arab guy and the Cursed animals in the north are fond of murdering people because of Islam a bad

The funny thing is that some people are actually surprised that Ojukwu tried to get his people away from the the "Northern marauders"
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by aresa: 12:00am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
ruggedchap:

Be quiet mr. closet muslim , does it matter that her head was cut off or not, the mere fact that a 74 year old women was brutally beaten to death depicts the savage mindset by which those illiterate, impoverished, good for nothing barbarians operate. To hell with them and their useless ideology of darkness and death.
[/s]

Shut your bigoted and ignorant mouth. The fact that the woman was killed which I condemn doesn't mean bigots, liars, hate mongering and violence peddling like you losers should mislead me with your lies..
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by logica(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2016
attackgat:

The funny thing is that some people are actually surprised that Ojukwu tried to get his people away from the the "Northern marauders"
So why are his people back in the North in the millions? SE isn't conducive enough eh?
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by attackgat: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2016
logica:
So why are his people back in the North in the millions? SE isn't conducive enough eh?

What is SE? The Igbo man is everywhere in the millions not just the North.
Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by pacino26(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
Just saw this gory image on my fb wall which corresponds to the hair do of the said lady and the signature hairstyle of Deeper Life members. To those saying hey head is in tact, can you see a police/military boot by the corpse?

I pity this country. Too many liars not just Liar Mohammed

Re: Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police by Evalily(f): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Are you for real? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
greggng:

Common what re you driving at? Beaten to death is not same as beheaded. I think beheading is a more cruel way of killing someone. On the last day when jesus wanna raise the dead she might be raised without head. I think is better one dies with all parts complete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda / Reno Omokri Dancing In Early Celebration Of Atiku’s Victory / How PDP Leaders Betrayed Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.