Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) (2374 Views)

Charly Boy Pierces His Balls, Tattoos His Children's Name On His Body (photos) / Peter Okoye And His Children Decorating Their Sitting Room For Christmas / Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by Enter10: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
World’s first pregnant man, Thomas Beatie, 42 has remarried. He’s now married to his children preschool teacher, Amber Nichols.

beatie2Beatie was born a woman and in 2002 underwent gender reassignment surgery.
After discovering that his former wife Nancy, a bodybuilder, was unable to bear children, Beatie became pregnant through artificial insemination and he stopped his daily hormone treatments during the fertility process. He then gave birth to three children; 2 boys and a girl back to back and stopped.
After claims of domestic violence, Beatie and his wife Nancy, finally went through a“bitter” divorce. Beatie claimed Nancy always assaulted him. The divorce was settled after almost three years when Beatie agreed to give Nancy his prized shark tooth collection in 2015.

beatie3During the divorce, Beatie became romantically attached with his kids’ preschool teacher, Amber Nichols. They decided to get married after monhts of dating.
Read on: http://www.gistplanet365.com/2016/06/04/worlds-first-pregnant-man-marries-his-childrens-preschool-teacher-photos/

Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by chydii(f): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good for him.
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by theEYe21(f): 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why do men what to be a woman so bad grin
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by DesChyko: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm just gonna switch off my data, shut down this browser, then reverse this cycle and this never happened undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by oslae(f): 7:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
theEYe21:
Haven't you heard? We are special creatures. Una curse too heavy cheesy
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by larryUG(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
oslae:

He was born a woman, and changed to a man
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by oslae(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
larryUG:

He was born a woman, and changed to a man
Well, that's the first I have heard of.
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by Samzack(m): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
oslae:
Fvck...women got more problems dan men so I don't think I agree with u dere
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by oslae(f): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Samzack:

Fvck...women got more problems dan men so I don't think I agree with u dere
Keep lying to yourself grin have you ever asked why we have so many transgenders on the female side?
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by Samzack(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
oslae:

Keep lying to yourself grin have you ever asked why we have so many transgenders on the female side?
Being a man is hard work,d lazy men tends cross into a woman were dey get it eazy...
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by oslae(f): 8:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
Samzack:

Being a man is hard work,d lazy men tends cross into a woman were dey get it eazy...
Now we are on the same page cheesy
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by Marrtynze(m): 8:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
So wat is he nw, Man, woman or hybrid??
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by double0seven(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
sickest thing I ever heard off.....

1 Like

Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by jornie(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
theEYe21:
He's actually a woman
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by bimbod(m): 2:34am On Jun 05, 2016
the world is getting more confused day by day undecided
Re: World’s First Pregnant Man Marries His Children’s Preschool Teacher (photos) by Enter10: 7:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Attack Basketmouth On His Facebook Page After He Posted This.... / ‘I Am Mentally Defeated’: Lil Wayne Announces Retirement From Music / See Asian Models With Massive B00oties Breaking The Internet - Full Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.