Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body (1717 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / Nigerian Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Tattooed His Face On Her Arm / Lady Tattooed Her Boyfriend's Face On Her Throat. Photo Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
I find out that Nigeria culture doesn't appreciate anyone with tattoos, i don't see anything wrong with tattoos, i love tattoos, so back to the question of the day, what will u do if u find out that ur child tattooed his or her body?
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
No big deal since I have some of my own. I'd simply accept it as being young & reckless.
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol. grin

I'd do nothing... I've got my own share of tattoos too.

Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by bitchcrafts: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
My child would have been spanked enough in the butt as a kid to go through adulthood as a trained Yoruba man/woman who wouldn't compromise his culture for any other no matter how eye catching. That's for sure!

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Cutehector(m): 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
Why will a parent want to see the unclothedness of their child(ren) who are grown ups already..?

I can hav a tatoo and my dad or mum won't even notice.. so?
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by vicstar(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
anyway, depending on d age though undecided

Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by benedictnsi(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
[size=14pt] I STILL DON'T KNOW WHY I DON'T LIKE TATTOOS [/size]
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
No big deal since I have some of my own. I'd simply accept it as being young & reckless.
So you're inked?
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
So you're inked?

Yeah. I got about 7 of them tongue
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by makydebbie(f): 9:17am On Jun 05, 2016
na iron sponge sure pass...but he/she will be brought up well..as Godly-inspired children!..so it wont be needed
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Are you serious?! I love inked nerds!
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
Are you serious?! I love inked nerds!

Serious as a heart attack. Awww, you do? Then certainly we were meant to be grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Serious as a heart attack. Awww, you do? Then certainly we were meant to be grin
I'm tickled I swear wouldn't have guessed. You seem so prim sometimes. Now I'm getting ideas cheesy So how come I've never seen em? Tell me it's dragons.
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:39am On Jun 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
I'm tickled I swear wouldn't have guessed. You seem so prim sometimes. Now I'm getting ideas cheesy So how come I've never seen em? Tell me it's dragons.

LMAO @ seem so prim. I have so many sides to me, you'd never see the same girl twice cheesy

No dragons. One of them is a phoenix because I like anything that symbolizes strength. I'm into Astrology as you know, so another one is of my zodiac sign, Aquarius. And the rest are just things that mean something to me
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO @ seem so prim. I have so many sides to me, you'd never see the same girl twice cheesy

No dragons. One of them is a phoenix because I like anything that symbolizes strength. I'm into Astrology as you know, so another one is of my zodiac sign, Aquarius. And the rest are just things that mean something to me
I like smiley
Check your email.
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2016
BoboYekini:
I like smiley
Check your email.

I will.
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I like to see grin
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:57am On Jun 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I like to see grin

Lol, I'd have to strip down to my undies for that wink Most of them are hidden because I wanna be able to have a job tongue
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol, I'd have to strip down to my undies for that wink Most of them are hidden because I wanna be able to have a job tongue
The few that aren't hidden? wink smiley
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by babs01(m): 10:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Disown him/her
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:03am On Jun 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
The few that aren't hidden? wink smiley

I took one of the one on my ankle. I'm lazy to go to the mirror & snap the tiny one on my neck tongue

Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I took one of the one on my ankle. I'm lazy to go to the mirror & snap the tiny one on my neck tongue
looks nice and simple smiley wink

What you got on your neck tho?
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:12am On Jun 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
looks nice and simple smiley wink

What you got on your neck tho?

Ok, you made me do it tongue

This is the side of my neck..

The foot one goes all the way down

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by alobright17(m): 10:23am On Jun 05, 2016
It's against my Christian faith because the Bible is strictly against it,apart from that I hate it with passion like the way I hate any form of smoking .By God's grace my children will even hate them more from the way I will present those things to them.
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oh! Did I? Good thing I was able to make you do it cheesy tongue tongue

The plant crawled round your a clue and down your foot. Nice

The neck, I love the inscription. Chinese? Why does it mean?
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 10:38am On Jun 05, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Oh! Did I? Good thing I was able to make you do it cheesy tongue tongue

The plant crawled round your a clue and down your foot. Nice

The neck, I love the inscription. Chinese? Why does it mean?

Yeah, it's in Chinese. Something about love wink tongue
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yea well. You know the drill :-|
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, it's in Chinese. Something about love wink tongue
Oh! We getting there•••••••so close tongue tongue

You wanna tell what? I mean help with the English translation
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by iamdurent(m): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Lol. grin

I'd do nothing... I've got my own share of tattoos too.

Same here grin How u esther
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by iamdurent(m): 11:07am On Jun 05, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Really cute tat
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by danseph(m): 11:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Tattoos? Is either he/she clean it or I clean it! I don't tolerate or condone indiscipline
Re: What Will U Do If U Find Out That Ur Child Tattooed In His or her Body by BrideOfDracula(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2016
iamdurent:
Really cute tat

Awwww, D. Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Cleanest Cities In The World / When A Girl Regrets Breaking Up With Her Guy / The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.