Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) (5023 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Governors Silent After Meeting Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
– Former president Goodluck Jonathan is now
back in the United Kingdom
– He was spotted with his ex-special assistant on
new media, Reno Omokri, at Heathrow airport
– The ex-president is scheduled to give a number
of talks and interviews in the UK
Former president Goodluck Jonathan, who has
recently spent some time in Nigeria, is now back in
the United Kingdom.

Vanguard reports that the ex-president is
scheduled to give a number of talks and
interviews.
Within the last few days Jonathan has visited a
number of places and honoured an important
meeting.
On Wednesday, June 1, the former president was
welcomed by his friends, supporters and well-
wishers at the Port Harcourt International Airport
in Rivers state.

Later he visited Otuoke but, surprisingly, left his
hometown barely hours after news of his return to
Bayelsa was made public.
On Thursday night he met his successor, President
Muhammadu Buhari , at the presidential villa in
Abuja.
Although the details of the secret meeting are still
unknown, there are allegations that they discussed
the new militant group, Niger Delta Avengers

Posted By - www.dailyvibes.ml
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by benedictnsi(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Where d photos na
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Tolexander: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2016

7 Likes

Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tolexander:
la click, la daku
I didn't force you and perhaps starconnect is not my website
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by DaBullIT(m): 1:07am On Jun 05, 2016
lolest

La click , la Yawere

5 Likes

Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by bakila: 1:09am On Jun 05, 2016
Je i pas click,,,,,,.

1 Like

Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by etimek: 3:11am On Jun 05, 2016
JONATHAN IS GOING TO VISIT DIEZANI MADUEKE TO STRATEGIZE WITH HER CONCERNING LOOTED FUNDS.

1 Like

Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 05, 2016
What is it in London that they are always running there?
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:22am On Jun 05, 2016
abuayman:
What is it in London that they are always running there?
The easiest and cheapest Visa is from 9ja to London. US is more costly and further.

2 Likes

Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
The easiest and cheapest Visa is from 9ja to London. US is more costly and further.
is it because of the naira against dollar?
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 7:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Rocketmaster:
is it because of the naira against dollar?
No pound is worth more. You pay for miles traveled 4 hours vs 18 to US. UK and EU visa is easier to get.
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
No pound is worth more. You pay for miles traveled 4 hours vs 18 to US. UK and EU visa is easier to get.
That's true but how much is pounds in naira
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
Rocketmaster:
That's true but how much is pounds in naira
289£ to 1NGN
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
289£ to 1NGN
Laugh....

I dey come me too wan travel go London hope say una no go put me for media "Rocketmaster run away from Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Read Also - Pastor Uses Car To Climb Members

End time has come o
Re: See Where Jonathan Was Spotted Shortly After Meeting Buhari (photos) by Bitterleafsoup: 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rocketmaster:
Laugh....

I dey come me too wan travel go London hope say una no go put me for media "Rocketmaster run away from Nigeria"
Don't mind them carry and go nothing do you RM!

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is A Cosmopolitan State : The Yoruba Language Bill Violates People's Right / Breaking: Uche Nwosu, Okorocha Loses As APC Submits Final List To INEC / Kano Town Was Founded By An Igbo Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.