Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl (999 Views)

Why Does A Benin King Uses A White Handkerchief To Cover Their Mouth? / Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife / My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by nicerichard05: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
I can't Believe people still have to much fear for tradition.

My friend from benin city chatted me up this evening and she said they have cooked against tomorrow in other not to disobey the warning giving to them from the palace of the Oba of benin.

Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Dfinex(f): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
"spirit dey waka tomorrow "....got me laughing. ..Hahaha
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Like play like play dis nonsense don turn to resemble passover grin
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by nicerichard05: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dfinex:

Hahahaahah, my sis, d tin reach make person laff o
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by nicerichard05: 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Cutehector:
Like play like play dis nonsense don turn to resemble passover grin

Bros to dem for benin, nor be nonsense oo. They are serious abt the shi.t
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Tallesty1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
Dfinex:
Nigerian Version Of Passover.
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Dfinex(f): 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
nicerichard05:

Hahahaahah, my sis, d tin reach make person laff o
nna the matter just tire me.....lolss
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Dfinex(f): 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Hahaha ......Passover indeed! !!
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tallesty1:
Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by Lewisj(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
And your point exactly? Some body you called a friend confided in you and this is how you pay her back by making her a public joke? INFIDEL.. She proud of who she is and if you don't like it, go hug a transformer or better still go Benin and tell them not to obey their custom. I see you are from a tribe without custom and traditions. A lost child

2 Likes

Re: Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl by nicerichard05: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
[s]
Lewisj:
And your point exactly? Some body you called a friend confided in you and this is how you pay her back by making her a public joke? INFIDEL.. She proud of who she is and if you don't like it, go hug a transformer or better still go Benin and tell them not to obey their custom. I see you are from a tribe without custom and traditions. A lost child

[/s]

Wat are u saying? Funny enuf that's not her real name and if u must knw, I am also from Edo state. Mugu

(1) (Reply)

Queen Of England’s Delegation Arrives Benin City For Oba’s Coronation / Prove You Are Real Nigerian.. (pix) / Niger Deltan Stereotypes Nigerians Are Tired Of Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.