Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife (1315 Views)

Lady Agreed Married A Dead Man (Photos) / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Silekunola Naomi Ogunwusi Biography, Age, Ooni Of Ife Prophetess Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife by orimsamsam(m): 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2016
[size=20pt]Speaking with ThisDay Newspaper, the Ooni of Ife disclosed that: “Which kingdom did I marry from? Benin! They are children of Oduduwa. We are one happy family. We have everything in common; we all belong to God almighty. It is a personal issue. I am fine; my wife is from Benin. Benin and Ife are both happy. As the Arole of Oduaa, she is Yeyeluwa of Ife and she is happy with me. She is here to play a pivotal role with me, and she is definitely good at it.”

Whatever the tribe, the Ooni of Ife would definitely make a good choice[/size]

https://www.naij.com/1003161-hmmm-ooni-ife-makes-shocking-revelation-married-benin-woman.html
Re: Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife by orimsamsam(m): 9:59pm On Oct 14, 2016
Oduduwa

[size=40pt]Oduduwa[/size]
Re: Why I Married A Benin Woman - Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2016
Won't it have made more sense if he married an actual benin princess rather than one with so much controversy?

(1) (Reply)

See The Moment Whites Knelt Down To Receive Blessings From Ooni In Brazil(photo) / One Yr After The Exit Of The Osun Priestess / Pls Help Me Supply The Names Of These Things In Lgbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.