Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, (1142 Views)

5 Signs You Are Mentally Enslaved / Photo: My Conversation With A Benin Girl / Is Omoluabi An Educated Concept Or A General One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by benjamin007: 11:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Met this man yesyerday ,he asked me for money for foofood right after I gave him, he said something that drew my attention and I called him back, hes English was so fluent simple and correct, he told me he studied Maths and dynamic physics in London in 1995, something in me just liked him instantly even when people around was looking and wondering I never cared,I even promised to put him in the internet, I did a video interview which I would upload shortly,he felt loved and I liked it,after which I left him with enough cash am sure he's still spending, he's named "Raska Zion".............Always show them Love

1 Share

Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by caxim04(m): 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2016
Raska Zion...........aftermath of Oshogbo weed.
Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
he studied Maths and dynamic physics in London in 1995 remember is a mad man... hw may not no what his saying
Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by emmyw(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hmmm

Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by sobastical: 11:57pm On Jul 20, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
he studied Maths and dynamic physics in London in 1995 remember is a mad man... hw may not no what his saying

The guy don forget grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by poshestmina(f): 3:04am On Jul 21, 2016
Cute op
Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by Nobody: 6:18am On Jul 21, 2016
He's not mad, he only has dissociative disorder which could be treated but unfortunately, the society are the real mad people because they don't know how to go about helping him but live in patterned conformity.

Thump up op and your car is dope with that rim on it.

1 Like

Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by balash(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Lovely! Dude just needs medical Attention..
Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by Kieldgreat: 10:15am On Jul 21, 2016
He just missed your huck.

grin
Re: My Conversation With A Well Educated Mentally Ill Man, by Pdizzle(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
There are so many forms of mental illness of which can be treated or managed, but here in Africa mad man na mad man, they are left in the streets, the lucky once have their relatives take them to psychiatric homes to lock them there.
Kudos to you bro, you've done a lot already, he might not have had a decent conversation in years. Feeling loved alone helps our mental process. If you have the funds you can get him to see a psychiatrist. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The History Of Umuhu-omuma Community In Imo State? / Oyibo Boy Say Im Go Wallop Me! / On White Privilege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.