Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Girl (971 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Slay Queen / Hilarious Chat Between Man Who Wanted Nudes And A Facebook Lady / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Girl by DahtzFestjayz: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some girls no get chill at all. Check out this
hilarious conversation on whatsapp between this
guy I presumed was trying to initiate an intimate
chat with the girl.

[img]www.hovabuzz.com/images/FB_IMG_1462819324506.jpg[/img]

The babe no even give am chance.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Girl by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Where the fing pic?
Re: Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And A Girl by SKAMM(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
FIXED!!!
DahtzFestjayz:
Some girls no get chill at all. Check out this
hilarious conversation on whatsapp between this
guy I presumed was trying to initiate an intimate
chat with the girl.

The babe no even give am chance.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Using Another Number For Another Guy And Is Denying It / The Best Catering School In Nig? / Chinese Diver He Zi Wins Olympic Silver -- Then Gets A Proposal On The Podium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.