Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? (5897 Views)

I'm Ready To Get Married But My Father Wants Me To Build First / I Want To Get Married, But My Parents Don't Like The Girl / I Want To Get Married But My Family Is Insisting I Must Settle Everybody First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
I'm quite confused... I need some Advise, PLEASE!

Sometime last year, around December, I attended a wedding of a friend's sister. I met this young lady (btw, my wife didn't attend the wedding, she was out of the country).

This lady and I got talking. I was intrigued by her intelligence, plus the fact that she's beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I didn't start up a conversation with her to flirt. It was a plain discussion, but her views and thoughts were intriguing. We exchanged numbers and started talking regularly. It's just been a normal friendship, no crazy discussions, though I never told my wife about her cos I felt it was no big deal. Meanwhile, this lady has no idea that I'm married - she never asked, and I never brought it up.

Lately, I noticed I've developed some sort of feelings for her. Not that I'm in love with her, but I don't feel complete if I don't hear from her. I know this is so strange, considering the fact I'm married with 2 kids. But there's this chemistry between us. I feel lyk av know her all my life whenever we speak on fone.

I dunno wat to do, I may be falling in love with her. I know I should tell her I'm a family man, but what if I loose her friendship? I feel like she's my soulmate.

Please what do I do?
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Greatzeus(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Bro,you are married,forget her and live happily with your wife.All those feeling you might be having for this new girl is not love,just infatuation.Besides love does no ill to its neighbour.Dont destroy your happiness and your home.Just do all you can to be a good husband and a good dad.
The best way a father can love his kid is to love their mother.

34 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by luvly(f): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
The grass is not always greener on the other side bro.make your wife your soul mate.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by pillowTalk(f): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
tell Ur wife and let Ur wife decide if this new girl is Ur soulmate or not. thank me later.

20 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Olalan(m): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
If you truly love your wife and kids coupled with having peace for yourself you should cut communication from this new found friend. And if she is intelligent as you claim she might know about your married status while trying to push her luck on you cause you seems to be doing fine. Remember the good book tell us to Flee from every appearance of evil.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by sisisioge: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm, oro di hmmm, oro pesije o oro di hmmm!

That's my feeble attempt at speaking the words of the wise. Oga, park well. Stop playing with her emotions ( I don't give a hoot about yours) and stop playing with fire. What you are doing is actually the onset of cheating, stop already!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by decatalyst(m): 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Your soulmate is in my room! In fact, its about to finish undecided

13 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by iPopAlomo(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Give am belle make she born one before you tell am anything...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
I can see that you are developing strong feelings for the lady but I would like to know how you feel about your wife.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wow...

You are toying with the emotions of 2 women. If this lady doesn't know you're married, then it's because YOU don't want her to know.

I won't advise you to tell your wife you're having feelings for another lady. That would be brutal to her. But tell the other lady you have a wife and kids.

I would hate to fall in love with a man, only to find out afterwards that he's married with kids! That's deceptive!

Tell her you're married. You can't have it both ways. You would only end up hurting BOTH of them, and you'd end up with NONE.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Fkforyou(m): 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Are you trying to say you are developing feelings for her just by chatting with her? undecided

Or you guys meet once a while, if that's the case, are you trying to say she hasn't noticed your wedding ring? undecided

My guy, Straff, if you want straff her and stop to dey look for our permission. undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by njiasi30(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
you may not believe this but you have have cheated against your wife.

the woman you are married to is your soulmate.

open up to your side chick and let her know you are married, then delete her number.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by zimunachimdi: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Op,e bu onye uru ahia!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by GodnGold: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by GodnGold: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
Haaa eeeee!!! With this hunger!!!
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by eyinjuege: 12:45am On Jun 05, 2016
Mr OP, you're a trickster.

You have carefully and consciously kept that VITAL piece of information about you from your "supposed" soulmate.

Chop and clean mouth things. cheesy

Its ideal you let her know you are married. She may want to keep on being close friends with you or not.
Its not a good idea though, living such a secret life. I'm waiting for your wife's response to all this....
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Seahawk: 1:33am On Jun 05, 2016
Run. There's nothing there.
Focus on your spouse.
Don't ruin your life because of a fleeting infatuation.
Your wife was once intriguing too. She stopped being intriguing because of familiarity. That's how this one will become one day too.

We always think the grass is greener on the other side. It isn't.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by greatgod2012(f): 7:13am On Jun 05, 2016
@op, you're already cheating on your wife.

Imagine if it's your wife that is doing what you're doing, how will you feel.

Do unto others what you want to be done to you.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 05, 2016
Thanks all 4 your advises. I'm not cheating on my wife. As a matter of fact I'm happily married. I cnt jopadize my marriage, at the same tym I stl wnt the ladyt as frnd.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Give am belle make she born one before you tell am anything...

She doesn't want kids. She says she doesn't lyk kids
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2016
MissMercedes:
Wow...

You are toying with the emotions of 2 women. If this lady doesn't know you're married, then it's because YOU don't want her to know.

I won't advise you to tell your wife you're having feelings for another lady. That would be brutal to her. But tell the other lady you have a wife and kids.

I would hate to fall in love with a man, only to find out afterwards that he's married with kids! That's deceptive!

Tell her you're married. You can't have it both ways. You would only end up hurting BOTH of them, and you'd end up with NONE.

More easier said that done. Try to put yourself on my shoes. Why would you do? I'm in love with my wife, bt I have feelings for this other woman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 05, 2016
valentineIK:

More easier said that done. Try to put yourself on my shoes. Why would you do? I'm in love with my wife, bt I have feelings for this other woman.

I don't know... Don't ask me. I've given you my own opinion. You should know what to do. I'm sure you know what you're doing is wrong. Why else would you come here to create this thread?

You are MARRIED. You have kids. You CLAIM you love your wife. You can't love two people at the same time.

You probably want to have an affair, which is why you've kept it from the other lady.

You're not a kid. YOU know what to do, YOU know what is right, and YOU know in your heart what you want to do. Do whatever you want.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Matican: 9:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Marry her. Start a polygamy. It's the sure way to escape adultery and save your chastity and maybe your sanity.

And if you think polygamy is sinful, try adultery. ****you guys are adults nw; just do adultery***

6 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 05, 2016
This is why people should flee all forms of temptation in the first instance because truth be told, not everyone is stong enough to stop when they decide its time to stop
Just like alcoholics and gamblers always think that they can stop when they want, but later find that they cant.

Oga Its hard, I know cos you are deep in this, but you need to sit down and think long and hard about this all and all where this his heading and what will happen when your wife finds out.
You are on a destruct path for you and your family and the more you carry on the deeper you are going

Your wife should be your soulmate and for the life of me I don't know why you never told this other woman that you are not married. Are you not proud of your family? The first thing you should have discussed with this new friend at the party was about your family so she knows up front that you are already taken.

You need to cut this lady off and find something else to fill the hole . . . .your wifes friendship!
You have all you need in your wife
Your wife can be alluring and interesting too if you both decide to explore each other.
grass always looks greener on the other side simply because you have not invested all you have into your own grass
dump the kids at grandma and go on a few days "us" time, just like the old times
relax and re discover each other again
Life is for living!
Marriage is to be enjoyed on Earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by mirob(f): 9:58am On Jun 05, 2016
Pls stop toying with this lady's emotion, this is how you will make her fall inlove with you then you will start complaining about the excess attention from her. Leave her before it's too late.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by queenesthr(f): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
The lady might be married too......has that occured to you? Lots of women in unhappy marriages pretend to be single and seek validation elsewhere

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by janvier27(m): 10:06am On Jun 05, 2016
valentineIK:

She doesn't want kids. She says she doesn't lyk kids

Yeah, cos she knows you are married and have two kids. How will she not know when when you claim she is that intelligent.

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by InformedLola(f): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Op, where was your ring when you met the lady in question? Why didn't she notice it?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by 5minsmadness: 10:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Bro, there's a phrase for this, it's called HAVING AN AFFAIR.
Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by 5minsmadness: 10:33am On Jun 05, 2016
valentineIK:
Thanks all 4 your advises. I'm not cheating on my wife. As a matter of fact I'm happily married. I cnt jopadize my marriage, at the same tym I stl wnt the ladyt as frnd.

You can't have both bro. Trust me on this.
You're already developing feelings for her.
You can't jeopardise your marriage yet you don't want to let go of this lady that is a very real threat. Lol.

D dey you end up in bed with her you'll be like "I don't know how it happened, it's devil's work ...."

And like someone said above, as you're writing this someone is fvvkung her right now and giving her orgasms. grin

Does that piss u off?

Why?

1 Like

Re: I'm Married, But... Could This Be My Soulmate? by 2goodbobo(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2016
Mr Man stop this illusion and face reality before it is too late for you.
You are married with two kids and what you are feeling right now
is lust and nothing more. Tell her you are married and stop given
her hope.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Home: Camberwall (cofo) PROMO Abijo GRA - Beautiful Lagos Land & Houses / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer / To My Future Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.