Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting (965 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / '' After Inviting Me Over, He Expected Me To Pay The Transport Fare'' / I Feel Like Marriage Is Designed For Men's Happiness Only. What Do You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting by Margauxluv(f): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
The world is becoming, day by day, more artificial than real, from everything moving to social media and people (ladies) wearing as much fake things as they can- from their hair all the way down to b utt or h!p padding.
Now some you can forgive, because the world has become that crazy. But this padded “down below” seems to beat it all.
This accessory is designed to make the woman’s down below look full and inviting, like that of the young lady pictured below.
See it below. The world is truly going bonkers

1 Like

Re: This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting by merit12(f): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ho capito....grazie
Re: This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting by yummyricka(f): 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't get it why would anyone want 2 wear that...??
Re: This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nawa oh. Women just derive pleasure living artificial lives
Re: This Accessory Is Designed To Make The Woman’s Down Below Look Full And Inviting by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Abasah!!!!!! Iranu!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Punishment For Rapists In Different Countries. See Nigeria!! / 9 Signs You Are Taking Jealousy Too Far / How Do U Guyz Cope With Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.