Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media (3267 Views)

This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking / The Funny Story That Broke The Internet: You Will Surely Laugh (pictures) / Photo Of This Newlywed Couple Got People Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Abatsam111(m): 2:31am On Jun 05, 2016
A female student who is currently in a relationship with her schoolmate has recounted a very hilarious experience that got her rethinking the depth of his love for her.

Joro Olumofin has shared a very funny story of a student couple which is set to go awry after a questionable action in a crisis situation. Read the story below:

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Abatsam111(m): 2:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by WackyJ1(m): 2:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Lmao!!

Everyman for himself o!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by umuokezie(m): 3:07am On Jun 05, 2016
jux,legodu.....question

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by asadike(f): 4:06am On Jun 05, 2016
My Sister, redirect that question to yourself coz i thought getting married is for better for worse.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Boy101(m): 4:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Truth is, the human mind has very strong reflexes when it comes to averting danger, I have seen a woman dump her 2 year old in a burning house, up until people came to the little girl's rescue, the mother was just screaming that her baby was inside the burning house, the same burning house she ran out of. I believe the guy would learn his lesson but it's not enough reason to leave him.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Nobody: 5:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Lol this reminds me just some wks ago a couple was driving and the engine wires started burning on motion. Smoke was buzzing out thru d bonnett so he had to stop. D funny part that made everyone laugh was that as soon as he stopped..he hasn't even finished braking, the wife(well dressed) opened the door, jumped down without shoe and ran far down d lane of d traffic caused by their car.

The husband came down opened d bonnett and started struggling with d battery terminal to stop current flow. He got helping hands from other danfo conductors and car owners in d traffic sha. Bus passengers shouted and tension built up but they were all there b4 d bonnett some with extinguishers. After some minutes, d wife showed up from a safe distance still agitated. U shd see d way ppl were laughing

So my dear, its human but I bliev he will get used to u in suddenness with time

6 Likes

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by bigseank(m): 5:28am On Jun 05, 2016
lmao!.....
OMG!!!......
this sh*t is hilarious
my day is going to b a good one.
my roommate looking @ me like dude WTF, u sure say i no need call your mama so!........

Sick mehn!......just sick.........ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by NaWetinDey(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2016
I don't think he did anything wrong, especially now that you guys are not married yet and his mindset is not tuned to a married life yet. He reacted on impulse and it's understandable, but he was endangering his life by running from them because he could have been shot at.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by oginga: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2016
God for us all every man for him self.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
My Sister, redirect that question to yourself coz i thought getting married is for better for worse.
if her friend didn't ran away while should her boyfriend do? d truth is she is heartbroken by that incident, just still trying to stay strong for her relationship but the feeling isn't there like it used to.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by asadike(f): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2016
uupgrade:
if her friend didn't ran away while should her boyfriend do? d truth is she is heartbroken by that incident, just still trying to stay strong for her relationship but the feeling isn't there like it used to.
my dear, if na me, i for don leave am since, me that love guys wey get mind.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2016
hehehehehe dat guy love himself,who wan die?
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by ettaetta(m): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by BarcaBlood: 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
U gotta be alive b4 thinking of saving sum1 else

if d rest were kidnapped, the guy will go report to d police but if he didn't run n dey were all kidnapped, who would go report 2 d police?
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2016
asadike:
my dear, if na me, i for don leave am since, me that love guys wey get mind.
yea, like those kind of girls who isn't ready to accept cowardliness from guys.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Holywizard: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
had it been de guy was killed. The mumu gal wud had come to her burial in accompany with anoda man.

Everyone don wise up
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Wonderboy1(m): 10:00am On Jun 05, 2016
When he is not Jackie Chan....what did you expect him to do?? grin

Meanwhile for your diesel engine generators check here https://www.nairaland.com/3012099/order-tokunbo-diesel-generators-spare
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Olibboy: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2016
Fight for urself... “ He that fights and runs away, Will live to fight another day; For he that runs may fight again, Which he can never do that's slain. Deeper to wound she shuns the fight; She drops her arms, to gain the field: Secures her conquest by her flight: And triumphs when she seems to yield. ”
― Matthew Prior
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by scampy(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2016
Nobody wan die.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Asquare49(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
If he die trying to save u, won't u marry another person?
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by seunny4lif(m): 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin grin grin
Who won die grin grin grin
I can't die for anybody talkless of a lady grin grin
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by olayinkaj2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Very funny, the guy had to be safe first before any other thing... Sorry girl it does happens. I wouldn't do that if she was my wife or sister.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by thelastmediator: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hilarious! It's just a survival reaction. If she was paying attention she will see the danger too and act accordingly.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Oyiboman69: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
wake up Bea,this is not jack and rose story in Titanic, this is the real life movie,deal with it,you could do worse.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by Oyiboman69: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
BTW,are those in question here?, or who are we wasting our precious time advising now, mtcheew.
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by geraldmartins(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
make I go form James bond for person wey I never marry?
my sis o.y.o na ur case oo
Re: Hilarious: Read The Love Story That Got People Laughing On Social Media by mzhorlah(f): 5:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Bae,dont mk ur relationship an open book....pple will only mislead you

Follow ur heart dear

(1) (Reply)

Why God Must Punish Poverty (my Experience At The Atm Today) / Men Risk Their Lives To Avoid Being Caught Cheating.(Photo) / The Girls' Guide PART 2. "For Guys Only"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.