Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

‘jonathan Is Crucial To Resolving Renewed N- Delta Militancy’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘jonathan Is Crucial To Resolving Renewed N- Delta Militancy’ (2020 Views)

U.S. Slams Military Option In Resolving Nigeria’s Conflicts / "Goodluck Jonathan Is Anini, An Armed Robber With PhD" - Jimoh Ibrahim / Buhari Warns Biafra Agitators, N/delta Militants.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: ‘jonathan Is Crucial To Resolving Renewed N- Delta Militancy’ by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
jakiedudu:
The rejected stone has become the ''Corner Stone''. Noticed the praises PMB showered on GEJ lately for accepting defeat even before collation of results was completed in the last general elections It was obvious PMB needed the services of GEJ badly to solve the Niger Delta crisis.

But personally, I doubt if GEJ will be able to do much to cool nerves in the Niger Delta.
The only solution to Niger Delta and Nigeria at large is ''Restructuring'' by way of Confederacy or True Fiscal Federalism.
yeah
Re: ‘jonathan Is Crucial To Resolving Renewed N- Delta Militancy’ by Babacele: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
jakiedudu:
Your statement claiming fulani herdsmen killing as propaganda is enough for me to give up arguing with you.
quote me where I said that.....please quote me ooooo...waiting .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Shut! / How To Join KOWA Party / Ondo Poll: Why 2012 Election Results Might Repeat Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.