Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? (4153 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent / Wife: How To Attract And Revive A Husband Who Is Not Interested In Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by perry80: 6:37am On Jun 05, 2016
She used to complain my prick is too small,a friend told me of an experimental product HFP, honeyfirst.com for enlargement, i was desperate to try it. After 2 weeks i was amazed, i got over 1.5″. She has noticed its now tighter but i just dont know how to tell her
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by Cutehector(m): 6:42am On Jun 05, 2016
Continue.. oshi
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by perry80: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2016
Cutehector:
Continue.. oshi

i dont get u
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by KOBOJO: 8:10am On Jun 05, 2016
OP. . .PLS DO THE NECESSARY THING. POST THE PIX OF THE DICK BEFORE AND AFTER. . . . .ONLY THEN WILL THIS ADVERT MAKE SENSE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by naijaboiy: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2016
KOBOJO:
OP. . .PLS DO THE NECESSARY THING. POST THE PIX OF THE DICK BEFORE AND AFTER. . . . .ONLY THEN WILL THIS ADVERT MAKE SENSE.
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by tempest02: 9:19am On Jun 05, 2016
perry80:
She used to complain my prick is too small,a friend told me of an experimental product HFP, honeyfirst.com for enlargement, i was desperate to try it. After 2 weeks i was amazed, i got over 1.5″. She has noticed its now tighter but i just dont know how to tell her

Nonsense...how much are they paying you too to advertise their fake product?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:20am On Jun 05, 2016
perry80:
How much HFP pay you?
Useless Marketer.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by nobilis: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2016
Useless advert.
Keep it up.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by potolistic(m): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2016
La believe la throw backie

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Wack Adverstiment
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by perry80: 10:50am On Jun 05, 2016
you guys are getting me wrong, the product is not been sold yet. it has not been approved by the drug regulatory body. i was just one of the guys who volunteered to use the product. you can check the site yourself, you cannot buy it yet
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by buharisbae(f): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2016
my advice is dont tell her simple
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by stevecantrell: 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
I already told her for you..

Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by olayinkaj2(m): 12:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Show us first....
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by aliashraf: 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow, I just stumbled on this, mehn, I was in a training course in NY wen a student from Liverpool told me of this HFP, I just tried it because I had nothing to lose. But I was amazed, the product Is just honey and a particular herb, very natural. I couldn’t believe raw honey ll give me what I ve dreamed of. I actually believe that the cure to most things we suffer are right there with us but we overlook things. The only challenge I had was how to get it in NY as the guy is based in London, he was very sceptical cos of approval issue, but I convinced him and had a courier guy smuggled it to me. I ve never discussed this wit anyone save my guy from Liverpool.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by estherlapol(f): 6:43am On Jun 06, 2016
perry80:

for me, i think it is wise to tell her. by the way how long ve u guys been married?
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by SecretAgent: 10:09am On Jun 06, 2016
aliashraf:
Wow, I just stumbled on this, mehn, I was in a training course in NY wen a student from Liverpool told me of this HFP, I just tried it because I had nothing to lose. But I was amazed, the product Is just honey and a particular herb, very natural. I couldn’t believe raw honey ll give me what I ve dreamed of. I actually believe that the cure to most things we suffer are right there with us but we overlook things. The only challenge I had was how to get it in NY as the guy is based in London, he was very sceptical cos of approval issue, but I convinced him and had a courier guy smuggled it to me. I ve never discussed this wit anyone save my guy from Liverpool.
Scam Scam Scam...
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by perry80: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2016
This was definitely not my question, i dont think NL is the right place to ask questions, the product u say is scam is not even available here, its not even been sold yet. If u re lucky to get it in UK, you can come here to share your experience, not just saying what u cannot prove.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by Tundeiab(m): 5:59am On Aug 07, 2016
perry80:

i dont get u
Pls add me on whatsapp- 07083527838
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by 4tune490(m): 7:15am On Aug 07, 2016
We dnt need it grin grin
perry80:
you guys are getting me wrong, the product is not been sold yet. it has not been approved by the drug regulatory body. i was just one of the guys who volunteered to use the product. you can check the site yourself, you cannot buy it yet
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by midehi2(f): 9:10am On Aug 07, 2016
KOBOJO:
gbam! was expecting to see such grin
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2016
perry80:
there's even a more more natural way to achieve that.. . That ur yeye product may be harmful... Shioor
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2016
Pics, or andontbilivit
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Got A Bigger Dick? by olive282(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2016
Hz jst advertisin d stuff

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult For Most Guys To Be Just Friends With A Lady / Guys! Take It Easy On Us...pics / Our Celebrities Are Now Something Else Even Tuface... Gay Alert (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.