Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,518 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) (56361 Views)

Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by dre11(m): 7:09am On Jun 05, 2016
By NGOZI UWUJARE

A COMBINATION of shock and disbelief, like a low, dark cloud, has enveloped the neighbourhood where 34-year-old Solomon (surname withheld) lives in the Tasha Gwagwa area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, with his family.

Almost in the same measure, a gentle wind of sympathy continues to blow around the family as it bears its grief over the unintentional killing of their 11-year-old son, by Solomon, in a bid to correct him for a major error.

The Commissioner of Police, Mr. Wilson Inalegwu who confirmed the unfortunate incident to Sunday Sun described it as pathetic and a very troubling demonstration of the decay that has crept into the Nigerian society, and which calls for parents to keep close tabs on the kind of visual materials their children are exposed to at home through movies.

At the State Criminal Investigation Department of the Federal Capital Territory Police Command, where he is being held, Solomon has been bemoaning his action and cursing the evil spirit that led his late son into the grievous error of committing incest with his eight-year-old sister (name withheld).

As he recounted to Sunday Sun reporter in Abuja, Solomon said that he came home one day in April 2016 and saw his young son engaged in sexual act with his younger sister right in his bedroom.

“Victor was my son, an 11-year-old boy. I had been receiving bad reports about him. The height of it was that he started sleeping with his sister, who is eight-years-old. I had been receiving several reports about the ugly incident. Around 4.00 pm, I came back from work and met Victor sleeping with his sister in my bedroom. The stepmother was not at home,” Solomon said.

Overcome by anger, he rushed out again, picked up a stick and beat him severely. But then the devil took over, twisted the situation to the point that the little boy went into convulsion and then lost consciousness the next day. Benevolent neighbours of the family rushed him to Gwarinpa General Hospital, where he died soon after he got to the hospital.

The father, who earlier in the day had gone out was summoned to the hospital by phone. When he got to the hospital and introduced himself, the doctor informed him that his son had died.

The doctor detained him on pretext and promptly called the Gwarinpa police station, which sent policemen and Solomon was arrested.

According to Inalegwu, the doctor told the police that the boy died as a result of internal injuries he sustained in the course of being beaten by his father.

Visibly weighed down by the sad outcome of the seeming punishment he administered on the late boy, the bereaved father who hails from Igbo-Eze North Local Government Area of Enugu State, said: “ I wept when the doctor told me that my son had died. I didn’t have the intention to kill my son. I was trying to correct him because of the immoral act he committed. How can I beat my son to death? I couldn’t believe what I saw. I only acted in anger; I never wanted to kill my son.”

When Sunday Sun visited Tasha Gwagwa community, a neighbour of the bereaved father, Ali Ahmed told Sunday Sun reporter: “We heard when the father was beating the child. He beat him to correct him for what he did. The son was very stubborn. The father never had intention to kill his son.

He spoke further: “What the doctor did that night in the hospital was bad. How could he call the police to arrest the father of the dead boy? We were expecting the doctor to tell the father how to carry the corpse of his son. It is a lesson to every parent.” Another neighbour, John Gabriel, however, had a contrary view: “What the doc­tor did was right. The doctor thought that the father would run away upon hearing that his child had died. The parents of the boy are good people. It was me that even called the father on the phone to meet us at the hospital.”

Meanwhile the FCT Commissioner of Police has said the matter would be charged to court.

http://sunnewsonline.com/father-kills-son-for-sleeping-with-sister/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by ikbnice(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2016
Never underestimate what the children of nowadays are capable of. They have the will to experiment anything they see or hear.
Who knows if the boy had seen the his dad and mum in action. Parents need to be careful when they have kids around the house. They learn very fast.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2016
angry angry
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Militant1: 7:14am On Jun 05, 2016
His step sister abi..
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Lattop(m): 7:17am On Jun 05, 2016
Terrible i mean it's Terrible angry

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:18am On Jun 05, 2016
When people say "sleeping with someone" sometimes I just think they mean it literally.

Please did he mean the son was fvcking his sister? shocked

With which dick abeg? Smth dah will still be tiny. I dnt get.

8 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by jerryunit48: 7:20am On Jun 05, 2016
At 11 he started sleeping with his 8 years old sister This is serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by montezz(f): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2016
Na wa o. He should have controlled his anger first. Some kids can be annoying and if you are not careful,u will beat them to death.
IMO, the doctor did the right thing.

12 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2016
Devil xev go don tire fr Nigerians....after beating the boy with stick to the point he lost his life you now cursing and blaming devil way dey for another place dey do hin own act...instead of feeling remorseful and admit you went ballistic... sha e don happen.. R.I.P.P to the dead boy.....
Devil right now be looking at you like "I knw say na my name una go call, y una wicked like dz?? Baba God abeg forgive me, i no do again cuz me xev don tire fr Nigerians o"

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Poorboy: 7:37am On Jun 05, 2016
I can bet he lives in a public compound, if u stay in a public compound make sure u close monitor ur children.. Don't allow them to move around the compound carelessly from one house in to the other because that's how they learn bad behaviour! And from this story the father said he caught his son and daughter making love in his room, hope the boy didn't learn the act from him.

9 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2016
I pray the Devil will not find a resting place in our home... So sad embarassed

27 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by nerodenero: 8:04am On Jun 05, 2016
I can relate the bolded part with your moniker grin
Poorboy:
I can bet he lives in a public compound, if u stay in a public compound make sure u close monitor ur children.. Don't allow them to move around the compound carelessly from one house in to the other because that's how they learn bad behaviour! And from this story the father said he caught his son and daughter making love in his room, hope the boy didn't learn the act from him.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Poorboy: 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
nerodenero:
I can relate the bolded part with your moniker grin
Relate am waiting for the result!

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Titikamara: 8:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Men see story 4 naij konji cuss died .
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by nepapole(m): 8:50am On Jun 05, 2016
This is strong.
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by elvision1(m): 9:56am On Jun 05, 2016
And Xo it happens.

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Tonydeeb(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2016
This is heartbreaking!.
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
sad
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by ENDTIMELIFE: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
THE BOY JUST DIE LIKE THAT, SATAN AND HIS AGENT'S ARE ROAMING INTO THIS WORLD CAUSING PAINS AND TEARS INTO PEOPLE LIFE. END TIME IS NEAR lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Qualer: 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
montezz:
Na wa o. He should have controlled his anger first. Some kids can be annoying and if you are not careful,u will beat them to death.
IMO, the doctor did the right thing.

i agree...

in other news... your skintone is everything!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by ijustdey: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
I still can understand what a 11 year old boy knows about sex that he is trying it with his blood sister

Incest and abomination

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Elan83(m): 3:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
hei!

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Kizyte(m): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
[size=18pt]My talk don finish lipsrsealed[/size]

1 Like

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by unstableaswater: 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wat a stupid man. It is not hard to see y ur children are so useless, they learnt from their father.

Children of different sex over the age of 10 don't need to share a room.

The 11year old boy don't even know wat his doing, he is just reacting to the onset of puberty and testosterone.

Dire violence was not the answer but a little shaming would get the message across.(Psychology)

Even the shaming, u have to be careful not to over do it and destroy him. U no get son again becos, u no get sense.

Nigeria has a violence problem, every situation must be handled with extreme violence.

Nyway, my son is lucky to have a father like me, he will make a fine young man that I will be proud of.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by magicminister: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
I'm pretty sure those kids didn't learn such on their own.
parents should learn to be more watchful in order to forestall such disgraceful behaviors.
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by hakeem4(m): 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
So who's going to prison?
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by gift01: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Two wrongs don't make right
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by flokii: 3:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Too bad..

gone are those days of PG, 16+, 18+ etc.. now kids are over exposed

Now that d boy is dead.. What happens next?

2 Likes

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by AlexCk: 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
......and killing him was what, his reward/punishment? ?

Scolding would hv being better, even rehab, or detention.

Nawa
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by skelewu404(m): 3:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
endtime boy
endtime step sister
endtime father
endtime community
endtime abuja
endtime Nigeria
endtime world

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Alexandro15: 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
The witch in their village is using the family's picture as wallpaper

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / Youths Snatch Riffle From Policeman For Collecting Bribe In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.