Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) (56360 Views)

Father Kills His Son In Anambra Because Of Land(graphic Photos) / For Sleeping With Her Sister's Husband, Lady's Face Disfigured (Graphic Photos) / Nine-year-old Wrongly Accused Of Defiling Sister (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Inanitas: 7:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
"speechless"
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by smileysmiley(f): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
The boy is better off dead, why is the father crying? He has helped to get rid of a potential rapist and molester... Haba... 11 is just too young, I for roast that thing sef if na me... Devilish child, he should go back to hell where he came from
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by sadediji2(m): 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by front247: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
ponpon:
At that age the boy won't ejaculate, the boy can't disvirgin his sister, he was probably experimenting what he has seen or saw from the father, sleeping with his sister my foot, who no do daddy and mummy, he just needed re-orientation or threaten him with the name of a very scary diseases or something, not beating till the point of death. Then during daddy and mummy part, you hear let's go and born Baby, that the part they go in, even with clothes on and lay on each other, times are changing, but an eleven year old boy can still be reformatted..... Not beaten to death
in my place dey call it childplay because dey are still kids if dey are adults then it is abomination
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 06, 2016
Like father like Son. cheesy
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by lizzynicole: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
the cane didnt kill boy but the abomination he committed did.
Re: Father Kills Son For Sleeping With Sister (photo) by montezz(f): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
Qualer:

i agree...

in other news... your skintone is everything!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Dies 10 Days After Tweeting That She Feels Like It's Her Time To Die / Student Killed Over ‘girlfriend With 6 Boyfriends’ - (pictured) / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.