Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari (2421 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] / Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari / Niger Delta Crisis: Count Me Out Of Any Dialogue With Govt – Dokubo Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by zumen(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2016
Buhari you are a proud Fulani man, but you have failed to understand that the typical Niger Deltan man is a PROUD man also. And we are not cowards; you can not STOP the amnesty given to repentant Niger Delta militants by your predecessors and START an amnesty programme for your Fulani terrorists (Bokoharam) with the money from our crude oil. GOD FORBID BAD THING.
You can not set aside one billion naira from our OIL money on grazing reserves for your Fulani herdsmen and remove the host communities funds from the PIB and expect us to clap for you. NO WAY!
Go and start exporting cows and get money to fund the Grazing Reserves. VERY SIMPLE!
You can not be LOUDLY threatening the Niger Delta avengers and QUIETLY negotiating with Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam members. NO WAY BUHARI; it should be the other way round, and pretty soon the actions of these men will bring you to your knees on the negotiation table.
You want to cripple the Niger Delta Development commission; and start funding the North East development commission with our oil money. Are we the ones that destroyed the north east?
BUHARI IT WON’T WORK.
Since you say it is the political reality that the 5% ers can not get justice; the avengers will give you the economic reality of that statement pretty soon

Source : http://iqvibes.com/alhaji-mujahid-dokubo-asari/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by scribble: 7:13am On Jun 05, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by mightyhazel: 7:30am On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by Ikwerreboy(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Asari is been long i had from you.

My Niger delta brother pls don't you think you are trying to remind the Fulani man to come after you?
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by Nature8(m): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by chat2deen(m): 7:49am On Jun 05, 2016
The fool with dodo stomach had spoken but don't worry baba will start using tomato $oney for everything cheesy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 05, 2016
Ok we are watching what more can i do i cant bumboo and i cant repair but i can comment and read as am doin now but sorry to nigeria, sudan, somalia etc buhari my president is cripplin the economy and NDA is helpin him fast-foward the economy
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by timisco1: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
I love this, more ahead... Still following

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by asadike(f): 7:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Asari pls be on the run coz they are coming for u but before that, let me quickly say 'Thank you' for hitting the nail gbam on the head.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by MalcoImX: 8:02am On Jun 05, 2016
Reality is reality. Nobody will allow what these criminals are doing without an appropriate response. When the army starts, hope y'all will see it as a defense not aggression.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by chukzyblingz(m): 8:09am On Jun 05, 2016
MalcoImX:
Reality is reality. Nobody will allow what these criminals are doing without an appropriate response. When the army starts, hope y'all will see it as a defense not aggression.
You just said nonsense. why not address the issues he raised? Is any of them lies?

9 Likes

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by tainot2002(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Your point is noted,but Can you please tell us where the 13% derivative given to oil producing state is going to @ Asari?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by MalcoImX: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2016
chukzyblingz:
You just said nonsense. why not address the issues he raised? Is any of them lies?
I've addressed the issue my brother, but let me rephrase it for you. How do you expect I should respond to Asari or you if you call yourselves militants?
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:27am On Jun 05, 2016
[s]
MalcoImX:
[/s]
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by MalcoImX: 8:31am On Jun 05, 2016
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]
You also a Sca(m)venger?
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 05, 2016
Wow, what a response. Asari you are too much.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2016
[s]
MalcoImX:
You also a Sca(m)venger?
[/s]
Stop Bloting the Name M-A-L-C-O-L-M, Have a nice Day.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by chukzyblingz(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2016
MalcoImX:
I've addressed the issue my brother, but let me rephrase it for you. How do you expect I should respond to Asari or you if you call yourselves militants?
The issue is, Bihari messed up from the beginning. the question should be, how would you feel if you were a Niger Deltan? Taking all that rightfully belongs to you and giving them to those Northern parasites. And openly calling you inconsequential, third class citizens because you didn't vote for him.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by lionduke(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2016
To all the ndi ofe mmmanu in the house

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by MalcoImX: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2016
ERODEDEAST:
[s][/s]
Stop Bloting the Name M-A-L-C-O-L-M, Have a nice Day.
Then don't support them. Have a nicest day.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by MalcoImX: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2016
chukzyblingz:
The issue is, Bihari messed up from the beginning. the question should be, how would you feel if you were a Niger Deltan? Taking all that rightfully belongs to you and giving them to those Northern parasites. And openly calling you inconsequential, third class citizens because you didn't vote for him.
Or rather, how would I feel if I were Tompolo or Dokubo-type character, with Buhari as my president? I'll only see seizure of monies, properties, and jail terms. I wouldn't like Buhari one bit and would do everything to protect myself from him - if I were a Dokubo, that is.
You forgot these terrorists held a meeting on the verge of the elections that Nigeria would not know peace in the event that a Jonathan wasn't returned. And now theyre calling themselves 'Avengers.' What for?
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by Sexytemi(f): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2016
Why won't he continue shouting for amnesty when all the money he gets he spends on big big houses n schools here in Benin republic, even his school king amarchree is a Muslim school, i wish most militants who believe this people are fighting for them can come check out where he spent their money.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by EWAagoyin(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2016
Asari is 200% right. ..buhari is behaving like an hypocrite one the reasons babangida dislike him

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by EWAagoyin(m): 10:30am On Jun 05, 2016
scribble:
undecided
they are all pronounced differently Mr man undecided
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by ExplicitContent: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2016
This makes sense!
He did not only hit the nail on the head, it pierced in.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by Oksman(m): 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
@ MalcolmX fella, you need to grease your rusty brain on this forum. How come you forgot the past too quickly in judging the present, i am not always suprised when i see your post cause most times they sound hollow like the empty shell of a dead snail.
Re: Open Letter To President Buhari From Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-asari by otukpo(f): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
How many times are they going to be circulating this letter?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Dirty State Of Ostrich Bakery In Kogi State / How PDP Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years; See Those Involved - Pics / Bukola Saraki Pictured Flying Economy To Ghana Yesterday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.