Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari (5610 Views)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] / Dokubo Asari' S Reeception With Oduduwa Representatives / Outburst Against Osinbajo: Bini, Itsekiri, Urhobo Leaders Tackle Dokubo – Asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by papparatzzi2013: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
EXECUTIVE Director, African Network for Environment and Economic Justice, ANEEJ,, Benin City, Edo State, Rev David Ugolor, has lashed out at the leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Force, Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, over his recent statement that Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, should stop his bridge-building visits to the Niger Delta, saying he should steer clear of actions that would tear apart Niger Delta.

Ugolor, an environmental activist cautioned Dokubo-Asari not to unwittingly fall prey to an “Abuja agenda,” saying it was indecorous of him, one of the celebrated arrow heads of the struggle, to impute that there was nothing like Niger Delta struggle, but Ijaw struggle and that other ethnic groups should leave Ijaw to enjoy the benefits of its armed struggle it waged against the Nigerian nation.

He asserted: “Niger Delta struggle is a common agenda for all the ethnic groups in the region and should not take an individual ethnic coloration. All the ethnic groups Urhobo, Ogoni, Itsekeri, Isoko and others have played their role. Gun is not the only option.” “For example, Ken Saro-Wiwa and Comrade Sunny Ofehe of the Hope for Niger Delta Campaign, are not carrying guns, Nnimmo Bassey is not carrying gun and nobody will discount their contributions to the Niger Delta struggle.

We also need to be careful not to play into the hands of Abuja agenda. Even when Dr. Goodluck Jonathan was president, he did not deal with Niger Delta Question. What was responsible? He managed to take care of his wife and close relations. “If the Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo’s visit will turn around things for the Niger Delta people, which include the poor Ijaw, not the self-centered war entrepreneurs, we should all rise up and support him and allow new thinking to shape the future of the region,” he said.

Ugolor stated: “We cannot continue to create division and think we will succeed, Dokubo –Asari has played a useful role to draw global attention to the plight of our people, but he should not invest in narratives that will split the common agenda.” “ United we stand and divided we fall, I think Dokubo-Asari’s interview with Vanguard today (yesterday) will not help to build a common agenda, so I strongly appeal to him to use his goodwill to strengthen inter-ethnic cooperation and also give chance to the Vice-President to implement the new agenda. It is time to try an alternative to model,” he maintained.

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/dont-split-n-delta-ugolor-activist-warns-dokubo-asari/

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Aufbauh(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
" The heart of a fool is in his mouth,but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart"- Benjamin Franklin.
Rev. David Ugolor has spoken wisely.

Asari has to learn that he cannot command things but can rather command himself; neither can he coerce the wills of others. He should speak solely for himself.

Imagine the man who claimed to be a freedom fighter for his people, got wealthy through his people's struggle and left to establish a university for the empowerment of aliens in foreign country. The sweat of their struggle will eternally hunt you Asari.

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by papparatzzi2013: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2017
Some people are just the herdsmen of the Niger Delta -- they love trouble and militancy. They do not understand the meaning of the word diplomacy.

What have they achieved with militancy? Zilch.

Try another method of diplomacy, you are saying you do no want to see VP on your soil again, as if when he comes you can do anything to him.

Odi people killed soldiers and their town was obliterated from the surface of the earth, Ogoni people killed soldiers and the reprisal attacks can still be seen on the walls of their buildings till today.

We dare you to touch the VP when he comes visiting and you will surely see the reward -- good measure, press down and shaking together.

On that day, you will see the difference between Shango and Egbesu,

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Amberon: 1:55pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by project8(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2017
Confused pple
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ZombieTERROR: 2:14pm On Apr 01, 2017
Aufbauh:
" The heart of a fool is in his mouth,but the mouth of a wise man is in his heart"- Benjamin Franklin

Rev. David Ugolor has spoken wisely.
Of course he spoke well
Of course they have brought money
Of course brothers are divided

Divide and rule is an old tactics that never fails
Of course I quoted a Yoruba Muslim

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by papparatzzi2013: 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Of course he spoke well
Of course they have brought money
Of course brothers are divided

Divide and rule is an old tactics that never fails
Of course I quoted a Yoruba Muslim

Are you an Igbo Jew or Igbo Xtian?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ZombieTERROR: 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Am your nightmare

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by tobida: 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/dont-split-n-delta-ugolor-activist-warns-dokubo-asari/

NigerDelta or Ijaw Land? Una must like trouble from those parts.
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ZombieTERROR: 2:23pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Am the terror in the heart of zombies
Who is your father?

Say it's me
You better say it's me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ZombieTERROR: 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:
Some people are just the herdsmen of the Niger Delta -- they love trouble and militancy. They do not understand the meaning of the word diplomacy.

Try another method of diplomacy, you are saying you do no want to see VP on your soil again, as if when he comes you can do anything to him.

Odi people killed soldiers and their town was obliterated from the surface of the earth, Ogoni people killed soldiers and the reprisal attacks can still be seen on the walls of their buildings till today.

We dare you to touch the VP when he comes visiting and you will surely see the reward -- good measure, press down and shaking together.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by SGTsmith001: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

. omo see chest beating ooo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Funlordjnr: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
These niger deltans have a way of always elevating the most stupid people from amongst themselves to positions of authority or influence!

Asari dokubo? Freedom fighter? Lmfao!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by nku5: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2017
Is Edo part of Niger Delta? What is this Ugolor man saying?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by victorvezx(m): 3:08pm On Apr 01, 2017
nku5:
Is Edo part of Niger Delta? What is this Ugolor man saying?
Is Biafra part of Niger delta? What concerns u? Face ur barren region and leave south south to decide what is best for them

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2017
It makes me laugh the amount of hypocrisy I see on this forum. I lost count how many times the "we ND" as well the APC rats on this forum have repeatedly stated whenever the militants demand something out of the term "ND", screams ijaws need to stop speaking for ND, ijaw aren't the only ND, etc..

Now an ijaw have finally did as they asked and separated the struggle to Ijaw only..story Don change..

What a pathetic group of hypocrites.

Anyway I actually agree with Asari as I felt the same way when Osibanjo came to Asaba. I wanted the bastard gone. In fact i want the entire Afonja gone from AsaBa. They can go to warri or wherever but I don't want them and anyone associated to them, vp or not, in my city. Therefore, I understand very well Asari comment

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by papparatzzi2013: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:
It makes me laugh the amount of hypocrisy I see on this forum. I lost count how many times the "we ND" as well the APC rats on this forum have repeatedly stated whenever the militants demand something out of the term "ND", screams ijaws need to stop speaking for ND, ijaw aren't the only ND, etc..

Now an ijaw have finally did as they asked and separated the struggle to Ijaw only..story Don change..

Anyway I actually agree with Asari as I felt the same way when Osibanjo came to Asaba. I wanted the bastard gone. In fact i want the entire Afonja gone from AsaBa. They can go to warri or wherever but I don't want them and anyone associated to them, vp or not, in my city. Therefore, I understand very well Asari comment

If na yoour papa born u, u for go stone am nah.

You will now see whether you will turn to pillar of salt like Lot;s wife.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

If na yoour papa born u, u for go stone am nah.

You will now see whether you will turn to pillar of salt like Lot;s wife.

What is this one saying?

Can someone translate it to English. I don't speak gibberish

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Qmerit(m): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2017
Hhehehhehehe Rev David sef don't kill me with laf... he took care Of his wife and close friends finishing....

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by papparatzzi2013: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

What is this one saying?

How will a king kong Osu like you understand simple English.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 4:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

What is this one saying?

Fake Ibo boy, you are the most cowardly of all on this forum

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Is Asaba Afonja territory? I thought they will prefer Warri. We need Anioma state cut out from Delta and Edo asap.

Sharing state with minorities is bringing insults.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

Leave my igbo brother alone, u dis outcast. He is free to express himself, we igbo dont pretend as much as u Afonja, if we dont like u, we cut anything that will associate us, basically go ur way, make i go my way, is how we do.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Leave my igbo brother alone, u dis outcast. He is free to express himself, we igbo dont pretend as much as u Afonja, if we dont like u we cut anything that will associate us, basically go ur way make i go my way, is how we do.

You go your way by flocking like Syrian refugees into all nooks and crannies of the Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by sammyj: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2017
This is the kind of sane people we expect to be the spoke person and the face of the Niger Deltans and not that Barboon Asari that used his loot to invest in another country!!! wink

1 Like

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by hammerF: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

You go your way by flocking like Syrian refugees into all nooks and crannies of the Nigeria

Keep telling urself that Ok. Words of a broken man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:43pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Fake Ibo boy, you are the most cowardly of all on this forum

Satan descendant. Be the demon you are and to look for a soul to suck.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
Ikechu10:

Satan descendant. Be the demon you are and to look for a soul to suck.

Trying hard to be ibo grin
Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:45pm On Apr 01, 2017
papparatzzi2013:

See the buff00n wey no know his left and his right. So that gibberish you wrote up there is English to you. I suggest go slap that your free education teacher for wasting your time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2017
ManMountain:

Trying hard to be ibo grin

Why try hard to be what I am.

E dey pain You?

Ndoo. No be me made you Afonja. Na Satan cause am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by Ikechu10: 4:48pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Is Asaba Afonja territory? I thought they will prefer Warri.

Biko help me ask them.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari by ManMountain(m): 4:50pm On Apr 01, 2017
hammerF:

Keep telling urself that Ok. Words of a broken man.

That is how you are keeping to yourselves, by plunging and dying in Yoruba rivers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayelsa Guber Election: Sylva Remains Our Candidate – APC / Nigeria Of Your Dream : What Does It Look Like? / Insider Job Suspected In SARS Attack(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.