Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] (997 Views)

Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Mujahid Ibn: Asari Dokubo Celebrates 9th Birthday Of His Son (photos) / Don’t Split N-delta, Ugolor, Activist Warns Dokubo-asari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by Solomonudofia(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2017
Mujahid Dokubo-Asari blast president buhari again in his latest video clip released this morning .

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWPxScN6f5w

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by Basic123: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2017
Igbo Christians come and listen to your muslim friend grin

I sha pray you don't kill him after biafra is realized!

2 Likes

Re: Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 20, 2017
asari go rest.
Re: Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Basic123:
I[s]gbo Christians come and listen to your muslim friend grin

I sha pray you don't kill him after biafra is realized[/s]!

Two posters above me are Afonjas. Niger Delta people, understand that these Afonjas are the genesis of all the problems in your land and your suffering. After getting lion share of oil allocations, they come here to insult Asari. Btw, the guy above me is not a woman but a Yorubaa man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by blackhinstan: 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Basic123:
Igbo Christians come and listen to your muslim friend grin

I sha pray you don't kill him after biafra is realized!
but all his family members are Christians so he is safe
Re: Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by Basic123: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
blackhinstan:
but all his family members are Christians so he is safe
that is why you will not kill him?...igbo Christianity na something else ooo.

Unfortunately for you,all is nuclear family members are muslims and muslimah.

2 Likes

Re: Mujahid Dokubo-asari Blast Buhari Again In His Latest Video Clip [video] by Basic123: 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
liberalsinnerx:

Two posters above me are Afonjas. Niger Delta people, understand that these Afonjas are the genesis of all the problems in your land and your suffering. After getting lion share of oil allocations, they come here to insult Asari. Btw, the guy above me is not a woman but a Yorubaa man.

Igbo trying to cover up for their hypocrisy grin

An igbo Christian just declared that his life is not safe If his family members are all muslims.

(1) (Reply)

Aso Rock Has Fallen / Nigerian Serving Corp Members Denounce Nigeria / PDP CHAIRMANSHIP: PDP Youths Reacts To Allegation Of Bias Against Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.