Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,910 members, 7,952,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:42 PM

China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences (871 Views)

Where Are The China Importers! / 7 Corporate Gifts That Will Delight Your Clients / Free Software Development For Nairaland China Importers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by ayaba(f): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Have you paid your clients with rmb? share your experiences.

My supplier converted my $ USD amount to RMB by calculating it this way: eg. $1500 *6.5 = 9,750
(6.5 is rate of 1cny to 1$)
I don't think it's right.

I think he should just give me the rates of the items in rmb.
What are your experiences
Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by ayaba(f): 11:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Anyone?
Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by bizgenius1: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2016
He gave u the perfect calculation

1 Like

Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by Eghosa1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
ayaba:
Have you paid your clients with rmb? share your experiences.

My supplier converted my $ USD amount to RMB by calculating it this way: eg. $1500 *6.5 = 9,750
(6.5 is rate of 1cny to 1$)
I don't think it's right.

I think he should just give me the rates of the items in rmb.
What are your experiences

Dollar is a universal currency Ayaba thus your supplier providing voucher in it. Rates of items in yuan will amount to $1500 most likely if you had told him to take the yuan route earlier. Cheers. .
Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by ayaba(f): 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eghosa1:

Dollar is a universal currency Ayaba thus your supplier providing voucher in it. Rates of items in yuan will amount to $1500 most likely if you had told him to take the yuan route earlier. Cheers. .

Thank you Eghosa.
With this calculation, I will be paying more
It's not cheaper as I envisaged.
Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by buruike(f): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by chiefkpokp(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
me and my chinese partner transact yesterday at the rate of 6.39 to usd. Its depend, why some are converting based on parralel market, Some are charging according to the exchange rate their bank used. just tell your supplier to give you the direct rmb rate, here you will be on a safer side, Incase you want to pay your chinese,luxemburge suppliers, Lazada,turkey, Spain,Usa......Halla at me.

1 Like

Re: China Importers: Have You Paid Your Clients With Rmb? Share Your Experiences by Eghosa1(m): 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
ayaba:

Thank you Eghosa.
With this calculation, I will be paying more
It's not cheaper as I envisaged.

True. Let us hope the swap deal sails through for the country. Have you made your payment and do you have a cheaper means of payment? I saw something you mentioned even about 30k and the $5 ROI. Can you fill me in on it?

(1) (Reply)

Ogbono, Egusi And Crayfish Available For Sale! / ARIYO EMMANUEL Who Know Him Should Tell Him To Refund My Money Pls / How To Run A Bookshop In Today’s Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.