Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

....and The Enemies Submitted - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ....and The Enemies Submitted (2044 Views)

The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018 / Jamaican Pastor Wears Army Uniform, Shoots At His Enemies With Water Gun(Video) / Warning To The Entire Black Race- The Enemies Are Using Our Women Against Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Come 16th and 17th June, 2018 at The Lords Chosen headquarter Ijesha Bus-stop. There will be a two days inevitable program..Holding once in every two years.

Titled:
And The Enemies Submitted

Date: 16th and 17th June, 2018

Venue: Chosen Revival Ground Ijesha Bus-stop, Lagos

Come and you will be blessed...We have been getting lots of testimonies. It doesn't matter if you don't have any job or what ever problem you are having. It may be poverty, afflictions such as HIV/AIDS, CANCER, MALARIA etc...Come and be healed and get your blessings.

Come with your family and friend. God bless you....

1 Share

Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hahn , let me give you a task . Attend the church and scrutinize the testimonies . You can seat in the front row and monitor the instant miracles . Any atheist who stays in Lagos , this is an opportunity to debunk these testimonies . Attend the program and table you report with photos as proof
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by hahn(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Hahn , let me give you a task . Attend the church and scrutinize the testimonies . You can seat in the front row and monitor the instant miracles . Any atheist who stays in Lagos , this is an opportunity to debunk these testimonies . Attend the program and table you report with photos as proof

Lol. We do not need to wait that long. Let us hook up and go to Igbobi. Since you are a born again and you are filled with the holy ghost, all you have to do is pray and rub anointing oil on amputees and the amputated part of their body will grow again. smiley

Finally, you have the chance to prove to all atheists on nairaland that we have been saying rubbish and that your god is real. You can fast for some days, so that you are full of the spirit then we will both go there and I will record you healing all those innocent sick people at the hospital.

What do you say? cheesy

1 Like

Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2016
I have lot of testimonies already from the past programs so i will be there live on the 11th and 12th This month and i will surely come with friends. You too you have to come with your friends too and family. My God will see you thru.

The truth is that, if you have someone suffering from HIV/AIDS, CANCER or FIBROID or any kind of infections or disease, may be stroke or any deadly disease. God of Chosen is still same and his powers has never changed. He is the same God of Elijah, Elisha, Moses and Abraham.

Come and be blessed.

I promise you, your life will never remain same.

A trial will surely convince you...The lame will walk, the blind will see, the deaf will hear. come and receive your healing.
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by minifuworld: 8:34am On Jun 07, 2016
hahn:

Lol. We do not need to wait that long. Let us hook up and go to Igbobi. Since you are a born again and you are filled with the holy ghost, all you have to do is pray and rub anointing oil on amputees and the amputated part of their body will grow again. smiley

Finally, you have the chance to prove to all atheists on nairaland that we have been saying rubbish and that your god is real. You can fast for some days, so that you are full of the spirit then we will both go there and I will record you healing all those innocent sick people at the hospital.

What do you say? cheesy
lolz
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by dblackninja: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Very funny testimonies up there cheesy..Pastors deceiving the gullible since Genesis angry

1 Like

Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by minifuworld: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
when will these pastors stop deceiving their followers? Despite the fact that jesus warn that he will denial the miracle workers on the day of judgement
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
If you don't believe in Jesus Christ and you don't believe in his death you are already condemned so don't be deceived. Please read The bible on John 3:1-20. Get the original king James version not the bible owned by Jehovah witness churches. Thanks and God bless you all for reading
minifuworld:
when will these pastors stop deceiving their followers? Despite the fact that jesus warn that he will denial the miracle workers on the day of judgement
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 7:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
This program is here again...Please don't miss it and don't let anybody deceive you to miss your own blessing. God bless you

1 Share

Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by BroProsper(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2016
It shall be explosive

Be there!!!!!!!!

1 Share

Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
Be there...
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 10:36am On Jun 10, 2016
Tomorrow been Saturday and next tomorrow been Sunday is the deal day. Your enemies but submit. Be there....
Re: ....and The Enemies Submitted by iwuchukwutony(m): 5:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Come 16th and 17th June 2018. Its happening again at the Lords Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministry by Ijesha Bus Stop, Lagos. Come and be blessed...

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things That Must Happen Before Rapture / Trump Name Been In The Holy Bible Shows Rapture Is Near / Say Your Prayers Using Frankincense And Myrrh: How?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.