Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Advice To Poor Masses. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Advice To Poor Masses. (732 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Eating Rice Without Meat With The Poor Masses In The North / If War Starts Today...the Fate Of The Poor Masses{pics} / Such Is Life, Pdp Symphatize With Their Enemy Number One...the Poor Masses! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Poor Masses. by ucheokpara100(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
(1) Stay in low cost apartment. (2) Dont have more than 2 kids. (3) Dont hang your life on ''I MUST DO WHITE WEDING. (4) Dont allow parental pressure, or peer pressure or family presure or religious (church) pressure, or girlfriend pressure determined how you spend your money and finally (5) learn to be contented evenif you drink garri 3 times a day dont be emotional about it. then you will find peace in the mist of any economic woes. thanks.
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by BankeSmalls(f): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
ucheokpara100:
(1) Stay in low cost apartment. (2) Dont have more than 2 kids. (3) Dont hang your life on ''I MUST DO WHITE WEDING. (4) Dont allow parental pressure, or peer pressure or family presure or religious (church) pressure, or girlfriend pressure determined how you spend your money and finally (5) learn to be contented evenif you drink garri 3 times a day dont be emotional about it. then you will find peace in the mist of any economic woes. thanks.

You are right. The incompetent president and his blundering ministers has destroyed this country so much so that everyone should practice austerity measures while Zahra attends a £200k school.

Please advice the poor and down trodden, they should economise while Bubu feeds fat on their resources.
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by ucheokpara100(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
BankeSmalls:

You are right. The incompetent president and his blundering ministers has destroyed this country so much so that everyone should practice austerity measures while Zahra attends a £200k school.

Please advice the poor and down trodden, they should economise while Bubu feeds fat on their resources.
u know what man? the rich believe that we (the poor masses) are desperate for food, money e.t.c and we sufers everything that is why they dont care about anything. example if their is war now who will die? the masses. e.t.c
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by BankeSmalls(f): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
ucheokpara100:
u know what man? the rich believe that we (the poor masses) are desperate for food, money e.t.c and we sufers everything that is why they dont care about anything. example if their is war now who will die? the masses. e.t.c

And we are so poor mentally that we even support them like all the APC zombies howling everywhere. One pathetic Omenka has been suffering and still crying and clapping for the incompetence of the President. Smh.
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by dfav: 2:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
The problem with the poor masses is that they are never United to fight for their rights.
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by ucheokpara100(m): 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
dfav:
The problem with the poor masses is that they are never United to fight for their rights.

They are actually confused because no one is helping out, imagine Pastors are milking them dry at the same time brainwashing them, where else is help going to come from? even when they Agitate the group leader is after self interest.
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by Oyiboman69: 2:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
this is the 'award winning piece' in APC government, thanks op.
Re: My Advice To Poor Masses. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Eat the rich

long live

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Pressured To Squander Crude Oil Savings; My Biggest Regret- Jonathan / Change / FG: Nigerians Will Start Feeling The Impact Of The Budget From July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.