Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. (2080 Views)

She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) / Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / He Once Asked Me Out...had I Known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by jennifer10066(f): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
"I finally went out with a boy i liked for a
year. Once we got to my house,
he leaned in to kiss me and I farted so
loudly I swore I woke my own parents
up. We both laughed and then he went
home. He called me later but I never called him back because I couldn't face
him after that. Nope. Never."

Share urs
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by RoyalBlak007: 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz

has something to say to you...hold on grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by bitchcrafts: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lool. Look at you!! Its just a natural phenomenoncheesy , Better go claim your nigga back or else, I will command thunder to fire your bumbum for there!!grin

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
hmm very funny experience.

Unfourtunately i gat none embarassed.

My life is boring
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

vizkiz

Today is Sunday I am holy grin

But I had a very bad experience with halfricanadian lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by halfricanadian(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
lol me wey b say my fart gland no get control
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by jennifer10066(f): 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

vizkiz

Which is
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by jennifer10066(f): 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
grin
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by jennifer10066(f): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
hmm very funny experience.

Unfourtunately i gat none embarassed.

My life is boring
embarassed lipsrsealed

Lol..Eeyah! Sorry e hear?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by RoyalBlak007: 2:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

Today is Sunday I am holy grin

But I had a very bad experience with halfricanadian lipsrsealed

even me too sef embarassed

halfricanadian gave me a terrible experience
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by vizkiz: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

even me too sef embarassed

halfricanadian gave me a terrible experience

the babe just dey mess like say na her yansh she dey take breathe undecided

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by rawpadgin(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
only kiss u don mess 4 body, if the guy com dey nail u naim be say u go poo 4 everywhere na

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lol... After kissing her I felt so awkward in my mouth, when she left I forgot to lock the door as I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth
..she forgot her handbag came back caught me brushing and broke up with me.

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by BrideOfDracula(f): 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
I was still a youngin. He asked for a kiss, I gave him a peck. He said, "No, not like that, like this...", as he shoved his disgusting tongue in my mouth. I was like, "Ewww! WTF!"

I honestly didn't know people kissed like THAT until that boy upgraded me & taught me new things grin

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by UrWorstNitemare: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
jennifer10066:
up.
We both laughed and then he went

Share urs

YUCK!!!

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by SyndicatesMedia: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
My most embarrassing kiss doubles as my worst kiss ever!

This one girl I dated... The first time I kissed her, she refused to move her lips. At a time, It felt like I was kissing a statue cos she just stood there! So, I gently pulled my lip away from hers to register my displeasure at the way she snubbed my kiss. She apologised and pulled me closer so I leaned forward to get a better soft kiss from her but immediately my lips touched hers, this girl literally sucked-in both my upper and lower lip with her mouth, licked my nose, my jaw, even my beards in the process and by the time she finished "kissing" the hell out of me, half of my face was covered in her saliva! Yuck! embarassed

I broke up with her two days after. Till date, she still doesn't know she's a really bad kisser. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by RoyalBlak007: 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
vizkiz:

the babe just dey mess like say na her yansh she dey take breathe undecided

grin grin grin
Fatality! grin

2 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
jennifer10066:
up. We both laughed and then he went

Share urs
It's disrespectful to fart in front of your bae.Some girls are not responsive during a first kiss.But at the second time with the same guy,they will so suck his tongue and lips out.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by RoyalBlak007: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Prettythicksme...Twaci...Laveda...refiner....lanicky....mimzy....sinaj....onstelly...dollyjoy...

naughtynaughty...countrygirl...misspicy...optional1....coman goan share your experience...am sure ya'll have lots to tell tongue
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
I spat on my brother's fiance.

Don't worry, he only broke my arm.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Passy089:
Lol... After kissing her I felt so awkward in my mouth, when she left I forgot to lock the door as I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth
..she forgot her handbag came back caught me brushing and broke up with me.
lair!
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Laveda(f): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Prettythicksme...Twaci...Lav eda...refiner....lanicky....mimzy....sinaj....onstelly...dollyjoy...

naughtynaughty...countrygirl...misspicy...optional1....coman goan share your experience...am sure ya'll have lots to tell tongue

Well, I got none.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by misspicy(f): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Prettythick sme...Twaci...Lav eda...refine r....lanic ky....mimz y....sin aj....onstel ly...dol lyjoy...

naughtyna ughty...countrygi rl...misspicy...opti onal1....coman goan share your experience...am sure ya'll have lots to tell tongue

grin

Mine is twice

the first was my first kiss,I didn't know how to,so it felt embarrassing just waiting for the lips pulling to be over

the second is really embarrassing,I couldn't stand it,nigga was tryna sale my throat,with long thick tongue...ewwwww...
I had to push for space so i can catch a little air.
lasted 2-3 minutes but forever in my memory grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by K9blunt(f): 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mine is a tard too many.....

Where one used teeth to kiss ....... It felt like I doused my mouth in a water full of hot granated pepper angry

The second one was the guy suddenly had balloons in his mouth you'll be hearing "PFF, PFF, pffttt" I tried second and 3rd time then called it quits..... cry and he was a cool guy o.

The 3rd seemed like he had his training from reptiles , the other thing that contributed to not going all the way is another story you have to check my topics to get the idea wink

Finally this one had a quarrel with his mouthwash......

Remembering these scenarios still gives me the willies at night undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by CaroLyner(f): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
this one dude literally tried to swallow my face.
plus breath smelt like cow shiit mixed with Axe flavour.
To think a fine boy like that would disappoint grin

4 Likes

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
Love Machine:
lair!

I get ur time? Lol
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by dollyjoy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by Ab025(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
Una don spoil finish.... How many mouth una wan kiss before marriage?
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by optional1(f): 5:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Pretty.thick.sme...Tw.aci...Lav.eda...ref.iner....lan.icky....mi.mzy....sin.aj....ons.telly...dol.ly.joy...

naugh.tynau.ghty...coun.try.girl...miss.picy...optional1....coman goan share your experience...am sure ya'll have lots to tell tongue

Most embarrassing kiss hmmm,

Is d day my cousin sink his mouth on my mouth witout me knowing dat was coming nd it happened in public.

It was so annoying cos i av neve kissed b4 nd he was my blood.

I started cleaning my mouth immedately cos immedately he put his mouth on my lips I pushed him away.

Gosh I hate dat day ever since then I hate dat my cousin lyk mad seeing him is so irritating.
If I could kill someone dis minute I dont mind killing dat my cousin.

So annoying

1 Like

Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by jennifer10066(f): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
optional1:

Gosh I hate dat day ever since then I hate dat my cousin lyk mad seeing him is so irritating.
If I could kill someone dis minute I dont mind killing dat my cousin.

So annoying

Dont forget he's ur bro!
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by pcoolioz(m): 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lol second girl I kissed, this wasn't kissing it was licking, got to my nose and she was like she was in such a hurry, licking my face n all, very disgusting experience. Had to tell her to chill and lemme take the lead. And she told me she was a good kisser.. Wonder how many dudes were enjoying getting their faces licked aggressively if I may add.
Re: Share The Most Embarrassing Kiss You've Ever Had! I Farted So Loudly Lol. by optional1(f): 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
jennifer10066:

Dont forget he's ur bro!

My dear he can never b my bro.
He is so disgusting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Haven't Done! / Drop A Comment And I Will Tell You The Condition Of Your Underwear! / Shoking: This boxer is $30, can you buy it? (photos)!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.