Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk (700 Views)

Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa / Thug Arrested For Beheading Police Officer & His Driver In Rivers. PICS / Kano Beheading: Okorocha Says Incident Is A Sacrifice For Nigeria’s Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by koife(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
See below

Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by akp202(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Animals in human form
Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
akp202:
Animals in human form
not just an animal alone but an uncultured one for that matter
Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
What about fulani herdsmen that kill farmers who never insult the prophet?Many of these Muslims don't even know who prophet Muhammed is.Rather they kill and, the ignorant ones,die for him in their dreams of marrying 72 non existing Virgins.
Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
That Mohammed of a guy and his comment... What sort of human beings are we co habiting with in this country?
Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
useless animals.
Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by Vulu: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
These are the murderous animals up north that yorubas are fighting SE and SS to stay with. M.orons!

The presidiotic dullard and terrorist clearly supported the killing of that poor woman.

If a fulani herdsmen was killed in the south would he have warn the fulanis to stop eating people crops? Has he ever done so? No!

Thunder fire zombies, especially the Christians among them, who have refused to see the signs.

1 Like

Re: Kano Beheading:appalled By This Reaction By My President And A Brother On Fbuk by kzokul(m): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Senseless is d word 4 d man....

(1) (Reply)

Bill Compelling Govt To Buy Made-in-nigeria products Passed Into Law / Between President Mohammadu Buhari And Lai Mohammed, Who Is The Most Hated? / Buhari Has Failed, He Is Only On Revenge Mission- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.