Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? (16695 Views)

Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) / Cost Of Running A Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
bozz007:

you are kidding right?

What part?
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? by RichyRodman(m): 5:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Website building/ Designing Prices for my company depends on the following:
1. The type of services that a company render, e.g I won't accept the same amount for a bank and an N.G.O neither would I accept the same amount from an oil and gas company and a lawyer or a school
2. Prices also depends on how many years subscription,Yahoo.com and Google.com would both be online till 2025 some companies don't want to keep paying for subscriptions every other year they prefer even 10 years let them be on the internet guaranteed!
3 are we building/designing from scratch? Are your contents ready? Would I source pictures or improvise/use my discretion to create a profile for the company?
4. Is it a dynamic website or a regular website?
5. How many pages do u need? Do u have a sample Website u've seen before that u like?
6. What's your budget? In a country where a state government can pay as much as N78Million for 1 website!? There's no way the developer wouldn't get up to N30Million while the rest goes to kick-back corruption. I've done a website for a government parastatal,the price I received and what I was asked to state on the quotation are miles apart! But I did the job. I've done jobs for millions of Naira I've done jobs for as low as N50,000 considering There are small and medium scale companies there are N.G.Os, churches etc with a low budget that just want to be on the internet reach a worldwide audience,but the design quality are usually low

Below are 10 recent Website jobs with my company name below all of them
1. www.redstaroilandgas.com Subsidiary Of M.R.S Oil And Gas (Former Texaco PLC)

2. www.hbaadvisorypartners.com Nigerian Franchise UK based Financial Consultants

3. www.allafricanimportsexports.com US Based Construction Equipment Exporters/Food Commodity Imports Company

4. www.melconnig.com One of Nigeria's Top Engineering/Construction Company

5. www.cnalegalng.com
Immigration Lawyers

6. www.x-caliburlogistics.com Bank Representatives, Import/Export Finance

7 . www.Lihamschools.com.ng Nursery/Primary Schools

8. www.jenstanrecords.com Entertainment/Artistes Management Company

9. www.megatrustinsurance.com Insurance Company

10. www.linkageinspection.com Oil and gas Survey/Inspection Company

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? by Yinka6969: 4:09pm On Sep 03, 2017
willace:
Please I want to know how much it costs to get a good website in nigeria

ok. prices of getting the perfect website varies in Nigeria, it all depends on what you want. but I would advise you to check out flux Technology Nig, one of the leading providers of technology solutions and services in the African market.
www.fluxtech.com.ng

I believe they are the best. check out the company details

Flux Tech is a leading provider of technology solutions and services in the African market.
We create and deliver swift and affordable tech solutions that enable our clients and customers meet their needs by providing an online platform where individuals, businesses, institutions and more can easily request for the best tech solutions that would enable them achieve more daily. It is our duty to provide these tech solutions to make work smarter and life better.

We provide tech solutions to our customers in the following areas:
• custom software development
• web consulting ( including website design & development)
• systems deployment and integration
• mobile Apps solution and cloud services
• e-business services
• Business intelligence solutions
• Hosted services
• Biometrics and security solution
• Management and problem resolution
• Animated campaigns and much more

Our Vision:
To provide tech platforms for every person and organization on the planet to achieve more daily.

Our mission:
Providing swift and affordable tech solutions to make work smarter and life better.

Our core values:
- Value innovation
- Business transformation
- Customer satisfaction

Payment plan:
We also offer perfect payment plans for our clients and customers. You can either choose to pay for your tech projects in full[ FULL PAYMENT] or use the PAY SMALL SMALL (PSS) were you can pay in installments.
With our flexible payment plan, our clients and customers can easily get the best solutions that would enable them meet their needs.

PAY SMALL SMALL[PSS]:
PSS is a flexible payment plan that allows customers get great tech solutions by marking only 25% down payment of the cost for the tech solution and pay the rest in convenient installments by spreading your payment over a convenient period of time.

HOW THE PLATFORM WORKS:
1) Visit the website www.fluxtech.com.ng
2) visit the "tech request/suggestion page"
3) fill in the necessary details needed.
4) wait for the flux tech Team to get back to you with the perfect tech solution, time range and price
5) make payments
6) wait for the Team to deliver your tech solution.
Re: What Is The Cost Of A Website In Nigeria?? by SVTechNg: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2018
These are probably some of the first questions for anyone who considers creating their own website Or one already on the look for an Expert Web Designer

Website Cost Calculator

Website cost varies widely depending on many factors. The primary factor in website cost is the complexity of your website. Web design companies determine website complexity through a process called website “Planning” (some may refer to this as “Scope”).
This means that there is no fixed cost for building a website. The cost of building websites vary widely. One may cost 50,000 Naira to build while another may cost up to millions. For example, a simple 5-page business website will usually cost much less to build compared to eCommerce websites, betting websites or social network sites.

For a detailed guide on website cost, visit => https://successvisiontech.com/website-cost/
Success Vision Tech is a professional web design and digital marketing company in Abuja Nigeria
Visit our website for professional & responsive website design => https://successvisiontech.com/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Off Your Best Work. / Access Bank Wants To Exchange My Ad Income At N305/$ / What Is Cloud Hosting: How Does It Really Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.