Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,003 members, 7,866,799 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? (1004 Views)

"A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims / Nigerian Guy Releases Nude Photos Of Girl Caught Dating Friend's Father / This is the type of woman every man loves to marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Potbelly Women Disgust Especially When They Ve Nvr Given Birth To A Baby B4, And Thats How Most Girls I See In Nidickrian Are..
Where Can I See This Type Of Lady-> Big Butt, Moderate Or Large Breast, Curved Waist On A Fresh Hip, Not Fat, Average Height, Pretty Face..
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by SyndicatesMedia: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Potbelly Women Disgust Especially When They Ve Nvr Given Birth To A Baby B4, And Thats How Most Girls I See In Nidickrian Are..
Where Can I See This Type Of Lady-> Big Butt, Moderate Or Large Breast, Curved Waist On A Fresh Hip, Not Fat, Average Height, Pretty Face..

You just described someone I know, but I won't mention her tho..
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by dollyjoy(f): 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Carry clay and start molding her,make sure you shape her to your taste.

Nonsensesadsad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by RexKexMilann: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
OP, if you're ready to wait till eternity, then you might likely get that kind of girl.
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by mzhorlah(f): 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Get a clay and some sand and mould her man
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by halfricanadian(f): 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ask the lord and you shall recieve
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Try OLX
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Carry clay and start molding her,make sure you shape her to your taste.

Nonsensesadsad
Why You Angry Wif Me, Am I The Reason You've Suffered 20 Break Ups.. Go Work Up Your Shape Jor.. Potbelly Dollyjoy, Your Breast Has Fallen Self.. Eya Sowii, I Would Buy You Chewing Gum Lata, Dont Cry Ooo, Or I Would Not Buy Again..

1 Like

Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by dollyjoy(f): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
Why You Angry Wif Me, Am I The Reason You've Suffered 20 Break Ups.. Go Work Up Your Shape Jor.. Potbelly Dollyjoy, Your Breast Has Fallen Self.. Eya Sowii, I Would Buy You Chewing Gum Lata, Dont Cry Ooo, Or I Would Not Buy Again..
If you insult me again,i will report you to the mods.

Behave yourselfwink
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, if you're ready to wait till eternity, then you might likely get that kind of girl.
I Belief They Do Exist.. Infact What Of Hoes Like Kim Ka, Amber Rose, Blac Chyna, They Are So Many.. But I Havent Seen Any In Nidickria.. Do You Knw Of Any?
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
mzhorlah:
Get a clay and some sand and mould her man
So Your Even Aware You Gat Potbelly.. From Ya Photo I Rate You 3/10. Go Work Up Ya Boobs..
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

Behave yourselfwink
This Small Thing You Wanna Cry And Report Me.. Why Na?
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
dollyjoy:

Behave yourselfwink
This Small Truth You Wanna Cry And Report Me.. Why Na? (now i knw the truth is bitter)
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by mhizeva(f): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
I completely understand you bran...

A beautiful attractive lady is the pride of her husband or boyfriend.

A lady having potbelly is quit unattractive and this is due to the fact that ladies fail to care to show a positive reaction to health information.. They eat, bath, go to work or school, sleep, wake up and start all over again... No exercise involved.. .

And these exercises are important as they shape her body perfectly making her the pride of every man... and also making her more secure about her body.

The kind of lady you are looking for can be built, first of all there are exercises which can increase a woman's butt, and hip size... Through the use of the right cream and drinking lots of water and also shaving she can improve the shine and smoothness of her skin...

So you see it is an easy task...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by mzhorlah(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:
So Your Even Aware You Gat Potbelly.. From Ya Photo I Rate You 3/10. Go Work Up Ya Boobs..
m not in for a competition wv u and point of correction....i have a very flat tummy
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by elfex(m): 6:09pm On Jun 05, 2016
branhampaul:

my grand mum will fits you
Re: This The Type Of Girl I Need.. Where Can I Find Her? by branhampaul: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
elfex:

my grand mum will fits you
I Would Love Ya Grand Mum, But She Died Of Aids And Now In Hell Fire For Her Sins.. She Waz A Prostitute Throughout Her Life.. May Her Soul r.i.p

(1) (Reply)

Banky W Shares Toolz And Capt Tunde Demuren's Love Story / Habits Ladies Hate About Guys / Tips :make A Woman Fall Madly In Love With You A Must Read For All Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.