Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,918 members, 7,810,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration (4929 Views)

Jonathan Adminstration Was Reckless And Paid A Lot Of Folks To Shut Up – Tinubu / EFCC Searches Flats Of Prominent Nigerians Leaving In Ikoyi Apartment / Picture Of Buhari Shaking Osinbajo Is Best Of All Buhari's Returning Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by tommykiwi(m): 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Me too am among them now lolz...I dey run leave Naija.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
The hustle is real
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hope we don't reach that point truly cos the signs are too obvious.

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by JBismarck(m): 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lolsss, I guess those running out of the country are the bad eggs, let them go so that we will know how many of us remain.

I see better Nigeria with Buhari.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
JBismarck:
Lolsss, I guess those running out of the country are the bad eggs, let them go so that we will know how many of us remain.

Enjoy

8 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by tsdarkside(m): 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
now that things are getting on tracks you are leaving!....smhhhh....were you land you still dont have to work to survive..??..

a in nigeria educated doctor is selling toilet paper in spain.....

at home atleast you would be a king as a doctor than a toilet-paper seller in spain....

rubbish-people...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by doublewisdom: 5:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
Most of them na zombie sef. Wonder why passing shot used rope to tie himself to the tyre? grin cheesy grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by frankkingston(m): 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2016
hustle...

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by Dannidom(m): 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
venni vetti vecci
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by emeijeh(m): 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
How can someone's urine be as big as his leg?
Na wah o

The other one use aeroplane tire commit suicide.
I laff in Xhosa
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by Brigadier7(m): 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

now that things are getting on tracks you are leaving!....smhhhh....were you land you still dont have to work to survive..??..

a in nigeria educated doctor is selling toilet paper in spain.....

at home atleast you would be a king as a doctor than a toilet-paper seller in spain....

rubbish-people...
YOU CAN LIE O
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by LesbianBoy(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
JBismarck:

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by tsdarkside(m): 7:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Brigadier7:
YOU CAN LIE O

lie,how??..what do you mean??...the most thing nigeria never had is trasperancy....as soon as that area is solved,everything else will flourish...

dont forget...we are practicing the democratic system of america to the t......

as soon as we have accountability like america,we will get strong like america!!!.......
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by Adatob(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
0h boy. I no fit look down,i go just fall and die
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by naijaboy756: 9:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
tsdarkside:

lie,how??..what do you mean??...the most thing nigeria never had is trasperancy....as soon as that area is solved,everything else will flourish...

dont forget...we are practicing the democratic system of america to the t......

as soon as we have accountability like america,we will get strong like america!!!.......
taAaaaa keep quiet!
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by infogenius(m): 10:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Honestly I am also seriously considering relocating to the states.
I have been rolling over the idea for the past one week. I have hinted my wife already.
Nigeria is no longer fun.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by menstrualpad: 11:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
move fast.
infogenius:
Honestly I am also seriously considering relocating to the states.
I have been rolling over the idea for the past one week. I have hinted my wife already.
Nigeria is no longer fun.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by infogenius(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
menstrualpad:
move fast.
OK. I am not in a hurry though.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by omowolewa: 11:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Where you dey come from, wetin you see, wetin you conquer?
Dannidom:
venni vetti vecci
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by nigeriafilm(m): 11:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
Their own better o. me i'm inside a plantain loaded 40feet containter on a ship at the moment. I don't know where we are and I don't know where we are going. God will raise for us another IBB.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by menstrualpad: 12:03am On Jun 06, 2016
please be, kids on ma mind.

infogenius:

OK. I am not in a hurry though.
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by pussyeater(m): 1:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Hian...
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by ObiageIIi(f): 1:37am On Jun 06, 2016
doublewisdom:
Most of them na zombie sef. Wonder why passing shot used rope to tie himself to the tyre? grin cheesy grin grin grin

grin cheesy cool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by kettle84(m): 1:42am On Jun 06, 2016
JBismarck:

keep dreaming, working hard pays than dreaming
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by AhmadMind: 2:17am On Jun 06, 2016
u
Re: Hilarious Photo Of Nigerians Leaving The Country Because Of Buhari Adminstration by tsdarkside(m): 3:12am On Jun 06, 2016
naijaboy756:
taAaaaa keep quiet!

go svck a cocck!.....

(1) (Reply)

For The Record, Atiku Is Not Hausa/fulani. He Is Chamba / "Am Afraid Tinubu Might Not Deliver South West,”buhari Tells Aides After Ogun,la / If You Disturb Me, I Will Disclose How We Rigged Kano Election-abdulmumin Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.